Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 1006 1506 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29745
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Sick of these trannies not telling people.
    Seen the post before on EA in the everything section just browsing but with a few more pics that included extra appendages lmfao.

  2. #29744
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Two posts TOTAL. Both about a provider that looks TGTBT. I was born at night, but not last night. She may be legit, but I won't be the one to find out. LOL.

    Stay safe fellas.
    I don't think the # of post is all important. I could point out some SMs with hundreds of post that only talk about one provider that no one else has reviewed. Just check the general thread. The list of account names putting up questionable stuff or just plain advertising is growing. About the same as fake reviews on amazon & there plenty of those. I swear the escort sites got a million fakes for every one real one. Why I resorted to sws at least I see it before I decide. I will totally agree the ad is suspect looks fake TGTBT. Then a sudden review. Maybe he got lucky in Henrico but I am like you not going to try it in that county.

  3. #29743

    How can you tell what IT is?

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    2nd link is Trans. Not judging just saying. So you don't pull up and get surprised LOL.
    Sick of these trannies not telling people.

  4. #29742

    Anyone dreamed of her yet?


  5. #29741
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Two posts TOTAL. Both about a provider that looks TGTBT. I was born at night, but not last night. She may be legit, but I won't be the one to find out. LOL.

    Stay safe fellas.
    Just because. This being 1st post.

    BTW, Accidently posted twice.

  6. #29740

    Suspect

    Two posts TOTAL. Both about a provider that looks TGTBT. I was born at night, but not last night. She may be legit, but I won't be the one to find out. LOL.

    Stay safe fellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtAcct  [View Original Post]
    Saw Crystal last week.

    Upscale Hotel.

    Definitely a 10.

    Everything covered.

    Its her pictures.

    Good communication.

    Highly recommended.

    $$ hhr.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/59212538

  7. #29739

    Safire

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to try out Safire. I have read mixed reviews. If anyone is aware of her scamming, upcharging, or not delivering please let me know.

    Feel free to PM me. Any current help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/safire69
    Took a chance yesterday afternoon. 200 bones for the hhr.

    Easy setup. Was at my place within an hour after initial contact.

    Good conversation before and after dream.

    Nice body. Especially from behind.

    Everything covered (My preference).

    I enjoyed my time.

    Would repeat.

  8. #29738

    Crystal

    Saw Crystal last week.

    Upscale Hotel.

    Definitely a 10.

    Everything covered.

    Its her pictures.

    Good communication.

    Highly recommended.

    $$ hhr.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/59212538

  9. #29737

    Crystal

    Saw Crystal last week.

    Upscale Hotel.

    Tight Body.

    Definitely a 10.

    Everything covered.

    Its her pictures.

    Good communication.

    Highly recommended.

    $$ hhr.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/59212538

  10. #29736

    Thanks for that heads up bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    2nd link is Trans. Not judging just saying. So you don't pull up and get surprised LOL.
    Appreciate that fam. Ion do the tranny business personally.

  11. #29735

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinne81  [View Original Post]
    For that area anyway. Won't say it's the best selection out there but it's a few options out that area https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...osits/58091830 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-only/58115219 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...honey/58115222 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ials/58103901. Probably won't get to much better then that unless someone knows some chicks I don't.
    Does anyone have experience with Crystal in the first link? I looked through past Crystal reviews on search, but not seeing anything that looks to be linked to her.

  12. #29734
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me again saying she was available and I offered $ for the qv; she immediately said yes. So there you go.
    All holes open get some LOL.

  13. #29733

  14. #29732
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinne81  [View Original Post]
    For that area anyway. Won't say it's the best selection out there but it's a few options out that area https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...osits/58091830 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-only/58115219 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...honey/58115222 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ials/58103901. Probably won't get to much better then that unless someone knows some chicks I don't.
    2nd link is Trans. Not judging just saying. So you don't pull up and get surprised LOL.

  15. #29731

    General area?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me again saying she was available and I offered $ for the qv; she immediately said yes. So there you go.
    Can you share or PM what part of town she's in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape