Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 1005 1505 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29759

  2. #29758

    People you may know

    On fb tonight and look who tf it is. This * got me last week. My own dumb ass fault though. I gave her the money and then five minutes later husbands beating down the door telling me time is up. She runs out as soon as she opens the door. I had been on speaker phone the whole time I was there. I told them they were fucked up and to enjoy that little bit of cash. Pics are always the same, some nice ass shots and the content available and no deposit in caps is always at the end.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/533500865685
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230812-000416.jpg‎  

  3. #29757

    Jojo

    Yeah, she's real, but the pics are heavily filtered. She's got a gut on her too. She also loooves her crack. Did give me BBBJ, but she wanted to go somewhere else bc I didn't drive a car date kinda vehicle and she didn't like being outside. Then she got to crying about her situation and it was kinda a mood killer on top of the call from whoever was watching her kid. I dropped her off and she wanted me to come up and chill with her friend and her bf but I passed.

  4. #29756

    Filters

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Trying to upload more pics but the upload process is painful LOL.
    Filters and makeup tits are good but saggy, will go raw but won't suck your dick. Haha. Dangerous imo.

  5. #29755

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I just send her a text, waiting on a response. What was the donation for a CarPlay or incall.
    I got a QV for $80.

  6. #29754

    What's the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    When she took the shirt and pants off, they really looked that good.
    I just send her a text, waiting on a response. What was the donation for a CarPlay or incall.

  7. #29753

    Big Ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I'm not even a big tit guy and those a gorgeous.
    When she took the shirt and pants off, they really looked that good.

  8. #29752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Trying to upload more pics but the upload process is painful LOL.
    I'm not even a big tit guy and those a gorgeous.

  9. #29751

    More Jojo pics

    Trying to upload more pics but the upload process is painful LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4106[2].jpg‎   IMG_4105[1].jpg‎   IMG_4103[1].jpg‎  

  10. #29750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB22  [View Original Post]
    The pic of "Hayden"on the website is not the same girl I fucked and posted about. Girls in the sex industry all seem to go by the same fake names. Sirensva.com is not the best about taking down old girls pics and putting up new ones on the site. The majority of the girls don't even have pics on the site and the company has to email you one. They could have 2 "Haydens. " They're both drop dead gorgeous, hot as hell and ready to fuck, so I guess it doesn't matter. At one time SirensVA.com had 6 Taylors. This industry has a high turnover rate. If you look at both pictures you'll see how you got confused. No biggie.
    OK, so you think I'm confused. Can you ball park the cost?

  11. #29749

    Jojo aka Nina

    Has anyone seen this hottie at Arboretum? She is good looking and has a sexy ass PAWG body. I met her for a quick car date to verify she's real. If anyone else has seen her PM me, need some monger advice. qv for $80

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/804-220-5986
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4103[1].jpg‎  

  12. #29748

    Sirens

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB22  [View Original Post]
    The pic of "Hayden"on the website is not the same girl I fucked and posted about. Girls in the sex industry all seem to go by the same fake names. Sirensva.com is not the best about taking down old girls pics and putting up new ones on the site. The majority of the girls don't even have pics on the site and the company has to email you one. They could have 2 "Haydens. " They're both drop dead gorgeous, hot as hell and ready to fuck, so I guess it doesn't matter. At one time SirensVA.com had 6 Taylors. This industry has a high turnover rate. If you look at both pictures you'll see how you got confused. No biggie.
    What is their screening process consist of?

  13. #29747

    Mixed princess

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://callescort.org/804-701-9253

  14. #29746
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Not the same girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm not confused, she's definitely on the website.
    The pic of "Hayden"on the website is not the same girl I fucked and posted about. Girls in the sex industry all seem to go by the same fake names. Sirensva.com is not the best about taking down old girls pics and putting up new ones on the site. The majority of the girls don't even have pics on the site and the company has to email you one. They could have 2 "Haydens. " They're both drop dead gorgeous, hot as hell and ready to fuck, so I guess it doesn't matter. At one time SirensVA.com had 6 Taylors. This industry has a high turnover rate. If you look at both pictures you'll see how you got confused. No biggie.

  15. #29745
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Sick of these trannies not telling people.
    Seen the post before on EA in the everything section just browsing but with a few more pics that included extra appendages lmfao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape