Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 8271
-
08-12-23 16:20 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone know if this was just a one off day or is it always like this?
.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 16:30 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 444No
Monsee rates are on the very low end. Most dancers ask for more.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 19:43 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 818Is that about what I should expect in Seattle / SeaTac clubs?
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 18:34 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 163Kittens in the afternoon
Just dropped by. There were a lot of girls with robes / blankets on and girls on their phones. No men there. Got offered CFS for 2. 5, replies with 2 and got busy. No room fee, $11 cover. Pretty nice. Will repeat.
-
08-10-23 17:03 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 99Damn haha I always appreciate a clean girl, and by that I mean smells good, washes her hands, you know the bare minimum. Lola for instance will wipe down the private booths after and sometimes before and it makes me feel taken care of but if she put a rubber on me for an aggressive handy I'd have to say goodbye! Thankfully that's not the case, and if handy was being offered she'd have her face right next to it too.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 15:25 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 444Paisley
That was her MO. Not sure what her thing was. First few times I had seen her in the club she's be back in the lap dance area looking like she was trying to pull start a chain saw. Liked her dirty flirty talk but that was about it.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 10:22 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 159Similar thing happened to me with Paisley in room. She made me cover up then jerked me off while talking dirty. I said slow down, I'm not in a hurry to catch a bus. Def a clean freak which works well in a medical lab but not in a club LOL.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 10:02 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 216Depends on what you want and how long, but 2-300 should probably get the job done.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 06:41 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 818How much should I hit up the ATM for if I'm visiting Pandora's and want time with Monse?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 22:08 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 198She's a bigger gal, but her big advantage is her giant natural knockers. She also knows she has some stiff competition with the other daytime girls, so you could negotiate a deal.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 21:46 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 444Monse
Monse is the club's DEI professional. Black, white, young, old. She takes all comers with no discrimination.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 18:22 #5290I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Monse
I see Monse. She horny today.
She fuck black guy. He must have pornstar wang.
I wait. She suck my wang. Then ride wang. Make me cum fast. Hahahahaha.
-
08-09-23 18:19 #5289I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She fat hahahaha.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 16:15 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 1106YMMV. She has huge knockers and will throat you.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 16:12 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 1106Cierra
What dies Cierra look like?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






