Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 9866
-
08-10-23 15:09 #9056Senior Member

Posts: 2197No you don't. You just don't have enough money to spend on SWs let alone on strippers and thus fantasize about being able to get their pussy for free and then throw your jerk off routine here for us to read. You did it under your other handles mate, especially that Jeshyen123 or something like that. You write too much like him not to be recognizable. No matter how hard you try mate you can't get away from yourself. The ugly is looking at you from the mirror every day all the same, and still writes just like the ugly always wrote. Your signatures would forever stay recognizable to me. Mate! LOL.
Originally Posted by AlphaAF
[View Original Post]
It's not happening for you mate, no matter what you do. That's the problem. You're probably even wouldn't be able to convince an SW to get in the car with you for $200, let alone a stripper.
-
08-10-23 14:18 #9055Senior Member

Posts: 2189I know you always claim to be the best at everything.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
But I didn't know you referred to yourself as Lulu.
-
08-10-23 05:51 #9054Senior Member

Posts: 3853That's funny. You wouldn't be on this forum if that was the case.
Originally Posted by AlphaAF
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 16:58 #9053Banned Member

Posts: 98Yes, I do sleep with strippers and WGs for free because I got game. But go ahead and keep throwing your money away.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 16:41 #9052Senior Member

Posts: 2197That's true Toujula but the amounts they earn are rather small by the US standards. By Brazilian standards however they're ok. If you work hard enough and long enough you indeed would be able to get yourself a house or two back home or fazenda (farm) or whatever. I know plenty of Brazilians who do that or plan to do that on their construction work salaries. But not in Copacobana or Leblon or even Moema near Conghonas but in, let's say, more modest places.
Originally Posted by AlphaAF
[View Original Post]
80% of us here on the forum could afford to do that with money we'd still have left after we do their GFs and wives. But then again you don't spent money on prostitutes, right mate? You get them all for free because you're an Alpha, right Jeysheyn123 whatever? Mate, you as far from Alpha as one can get! You're not even Beta.
-
08-06-23 08:27 #9051Banned Member

Posts: 98Actually, "dude", the bulk of the Brazilian's earned wages are under the table, so it won't appear in your charts. Also, Brazilian couples keep their overhead low and invest their money back in Brazil in farms, businesses and real estate. While you're throwing your money away on prostitution these folks are working around the clock and managing their money very wisely. Wake up, it's not 1998 anymore.
Originally Posted by MosesBlack
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 00:51 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 2197
Originally Posted by AlphaAF
[View Original Post]
I agree. This dude just shoots from the hip and doesn't know what he's talking about. I speak pretty darn good Portuguese and am very intimately familiar wit Brazilian community here in Boston, get invited to Portuguese-speakers only parties from time to time-and-all. Very few if any Brazilian construction workers make this type of money let alone cleaning ladies. Alpha AF, eh? That's the guy who writes how he gets all the hookers for free too, right?
Originally Posted by MosesBlack
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 22:20 #9049Regular Member

Posts: 121Nope
They simply don't dude. Go here and look at breakdown by detailed ethnicity.
Originally Posted by AlphaAF
[View Original Post]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...usehold_income#.
Brazilians are at like 70 k, 'Europeans' are at like 90 k. Indians the most at 140 k.
Most people in construction or cleaning businesses don't make that type of coin. I love Brazilians but your posts seem totally biased.
-
08-03-23 23:12 #9048Senior Member

Posts: 1247Shut the fuck up, faggot. OK, OK, you can keep talking. LOL!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 15:06 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 3853https://www.pornhub.com/blog/age-ver...on-in-the-news
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 19:38 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 276But
Know some Brazilian tradespeople in the area, I don't disagree. But there are massage / waxing providers in Milford, just don't know if there are extras or even a legit but more sensual massage.
Originally Posted by AlphaAF
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 08:49 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 2109Sucks
I hardly go there though. Only when someone tells me that a girl I know personally has a video there LOL. Then I download it and don't need to go back there.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 23:23 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 3853Check your age
PornHub is forcing all visitors to sign up for some BS account to verify your age. Fuck them, I'll just other sites that have international domain extensions. I didn't even bother going through the application. It's definitely collecting personal information, even though they claim that they don't. PornHub is good. But, it's not the greatest. Go elsewhere for your alternative excitement.
-
07-29-23 20:35 #9043Banned Member

Posts: 98Most are married to / living with Brazilian dudes who make more than you working construction. I know a Brazilian woman who makes north of 200 k with her house cleaning business. Brazilians tend to earn more than Americans and invest it better.
Originally Posted by Corrado58
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 21:01 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 783Its not the end of the world to me I like going to providence ri spas. I might try to join ma angels as the trips are feeling kind of far, I love korean ladies. I like knowing I can still visit ladies in motels / hotels don't want my name to get tarnished. I'm worried it might have been? The thing is I've done nothing wrong nowhere ever.
Originally Posted by Corrado58
[View Original Post]
BTW I had 2 Corrado's.









Reply With Quote





