The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 658 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9041

    No explanation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged like 6 escorts 4 no response the other 2 hey Hun I available when I ask where are you? It stops.

    Are they then looking up my number finding some bullshit lie? I wish I knew if some lie about me is written.
    Who knows? This isn't unusual nowadays, to get no response or get crickets after asking the most reasonable of questions. Certainly, don't give the latter group any further thought. Don't overthink any non response. Just keep texting after researching good options for you. It's a crap shoot, which ultimately will yield a good find for you.

  2. #9040
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I don't meet skipthegames and other escort site trash like you do. I like girls from seeking and have my girls I like to see. I give off good info here on junkies and losers just from following half these idiots on facebook or seeing there arrest record. Not hard to find these woman real names if you have at least 1/8 of a brain. And yea I don't meet these crackheads but hey if that's what your into much power to you. Oh yea you meet high end providers. Sure you pay top dollar for condom blowjobs like the simp you are LOL. I'm not an internet tough guy I'm just telling it like it is. Your just upset because you got screwed because your a simp and now me and others here are laughing at you and your ego can't handle it.
    Your posting history sucks, most are "yeah me too" or "she's a total cum dumpster" or "yup".

    You are a fucking leech.

  3. #9039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged like 6 escorts 4 no response the other 2 hey Hun I available when I ask where are you? It stops.

    Are they then looking up my number finding some bullshit lie? I wish I knew if some lie about me is written.
    Most likely, they are not finding anything about you — just overbooked.

  4. #9038
    Administrator


    Posts: 5253

    Don't do it again

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Well again why do you walk in the door and just hand over your money to a random hooker who hasnt done services yet. You pay when done and if she's has a problem with that then theres your sign to leave because she's a rip off or scammer. What you expect from these drug addicts. They do this for money not because they enjoy sex with fat old guys. Come on.
    I moved all this stupidity to the fight thread, if you start some shit like this on a review thread again I'm just going to ban you.

    A2.

  5. #9037
    I've messaged like 6 escorts 4 no response the other 2 hey Hun I available when I ask where are you? It stops.

    Are they then looking up my number finding some bullshit lie? I wish I knew if some lie about me is written.

  6. #9036
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    No, but you like to roll like a hardo here and toss out junkie and other negatives terms. I try to stay to higher end providers to avoid that, but hey who am I to throw stones. Seems to be your thing though.

    You have been here since 2021 and have a higher post count than me with practically no original reviews. If you count piggybacking off another persons post, maybe. You kinda leech off others posts, add nothing of value and act like a douchebag. I go out of my way to warn others about a rip off and you sit there and put on your "internet tough guy" act.

    You are a low value poster.
    Sorry I don't meet skipthegames and other escort site trash like you do. I like girls from seeking and have my girls I like to see. I give off good info here on junkies and losers just from following half these idiots on facebook or seeing there arrest record. Not hard to find these woman real names if you have at least 1/8 of a brain. And yea I don't meet these crackheads but hey if that's what your into much power to you. Oh yea you meet high end providers. Sure you pay top dollar for condom blowjobs like the simp you are LOL. I'm not an internet tough guy I'm just telling it like it is. Your just upset because you got screwed because your a simp and now me and others here are laughing at you and your ego can't handle it.

  7. #9035
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    I'm very fat from fat and old. I'm speaking to you because I've never been ripped off or scammed because I'm not some idiot who hands over my money like a simp when I walk in the door and stare eye to eye with some drug addict.
    No, but you like to roll like a hardo here and toss out junkie and other negatives terms. I try to stay to higher end providers to avoid that, but hey who am I to throw stones. Seems to be your thing though.

    You have been here since 2021 and have a higher post count than me with practically no original reviews. If you count piggybacking off another persons post, maybe. You kinda leech off others posts, add nothing of value and act like a douchebag. I go out of my way to warn others about a rip off and you sit there and put on your "internet tough guy" act.

    You are a low value poster.

  8. #9034
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    Well, we all get sloppy from time to time and I was due.

    Speak for yourself about being sloppy old and fat though.
    I'm very fat from fat and old. I'm speaking to you because I've never been ripped off or scammed because I'm not some idiot who hands over my money like a simp when I walk in the door and stare eye to eye with some drug addict.

  9. #9033
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Well again why do you walk in the door and just hand over your money to a random hooker who hasnt done services yet. You pay when done and if she's has a problem with that then theres your sign to leave because she's a rip off or scammer. What you expect from these drug addicts. They do this for money not because they enjoy sex with fat old guys. Come on.
    Well, we all get sloppy from time to time and I was due.

    Speak for yourself about being sloppy old and fat though.

  10. #9032
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this provider, she's a grifter and a scammer.

    You get there and after she takes your money all it is a covered blow job, clothes on.

    She starts talking about giving it up got 2 k.

    Same chick, multiple adds.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...6604.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...0711.htm?cat=1

    She also tours with another chick whos a scammer too.

    Avoid at all costs.
    Well again why do you walk in the door and just hand over your money to a random hooker who hasnt done services yet. You pay when done and if she's has a problem with that then theres your sign to leave because she's a rip off or scammer. What you expect from these drug addicts. They do this for money not because they enjoy sex with fat old guys. Come on.

  11. #9031
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I was reading google reviews of apple spa and angel therapy in rhode island a while back, its been many years.

    Two google names stood out. One was jason-rams the other bones-daily really funny.

    They would be great handles for this site.
    LOL! OMG that is too funny!

  12. #9030
    I was reading google reviews of apple spa and angel therapy in rhode island a while back, its been many years.

    Two google names stood out. One was jason-rams the other bones-daily really funny.

    They would be great handles for this site.

  13. #9029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    To Clarify
    Wait, is that him? Dumbass is back! Well, he was not posting anything for several weeks, came back a couple of days ago on Worcester massage thread and got blue inked right away by the admin. What a fucking loser this Dumbass person is.

  14. #9028
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    A nice try, old faggot, but no. You somehow decided to exclude the key part from the quoted text: " Start promising a generous tip when she seems to be reluctant. I guarantee the result will be very different from what you described.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Start promising a generous tip after the sexual assault. She may not pursue charges if you pay her enough.
    To Clarify, Andir calls it a "Tip", but legally it's called "Hush Money".

  15. #9027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Start promising a generous tip after the sexual assault. She may not pursue charges if you pay her enough.
    So you admit that you are an old faggot? It's hard to argue against the obvious, right?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape