Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 12388
-
08-10-23 12:00 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 1873Nuru
Its hard to find in the states. My favorite was in Australia. OMG total nuru with her sliding up and down my oiled up body and watching her good in my face while exploring and her doing such a great job at caressing you. One heck of a feeling. Everyone should experience that once. Before it got shut down. Craigslist had some good under the radar nuru type massage girls. I was seeing a few which did it out of a normal home. Super clean low key places. Just your local nice neighborhood. Some pretty hi end homes. They just needed extra money for fun. But times change.
As for America Well. Table showers are ok. But not as much fun as they used to be. A lot of places are in and out as fast as they can get you to pop. Finding a reliable place where she somewhat actually cares and wants you to enjoy is harder.
So many new places I do however enjoy a nice relaxing massage. Being pampered and a potential erotic ending.
Time to start hitting up the places again. Ideal the 30 year old girl is perfect. This seems way more fun and safe and relaxing than picking up the street girl. But that has its own excitement.
-
08-10-23 10:49 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 766Sure. See Sarafoxxx
If you like a 60+ year old haggard bish with ADHD who is won't shut up the entire session.
Originally Posted by Hacker1843
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 01:45 #7511Regular Member

Posts: 20Pm
Give a try to Sarafoxxx on TNA.
Originally Posted by Ritzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 08:19 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 85Healing Touch
There is a new girl at Healing that looks Southeastern Asian and not Chinese. Haven't had a chance with her yet because Jessica is great still, young, pretty and huge boobs.
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy1977
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 00:53 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 2036From 3 shops in the past month. Places I've never visited.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 22:11 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 68Dallas
Dallas does / did have some awesome KMPs. It's been a while though.
Originally Posted by Sscdrake
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 20:49 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 148I did from two, 87th and blue rose, but that stopped probably from me not responding.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 17:44 #7506Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 52Hard to beat Thailand if you're from a country with strong currency since it's so much damn cheaper over there and the culture is very pro-sex and sexuality without making a big deal out of it. However, there other places you can have a decent nuru experience. There are a lot of full spas down in all the big cities down in Texas for instance. I used to drive to Dallas often for them; was a lot more pricey than normal massages back when I was down there, but I mean, that was also the time where I was banging girls bare for 80 HH 120 hour and had multiple BnGs options for $30-40, extra's weren't much more + house fee so it was easy for me to spend $$$ on a spa to get her rubbing nuru all over me. Telling you, if you can find a place that does genuine nuri, I 1000000% recommend it, but I'm a bit biased as having her 'innocently' rubbing me down with gel naked while her ass is bouncing on my face is a real turn on LOL. All followed by the main course of course, which traditionally starts with butt licking into a slow blowjob into the full service, bare if you're lucky.
Originally Posted by RayKurin
[View Original Post]
I used to spend an embarrassing amount of money on bad days, which came a bit too often thanks to my job, which was very emotionally and mentally draining. Point being, you don't really need to go to Japan or Thailand for it, though to be honest I'm not sure where else you might get it and it's been a while since I've been down in Texas so who knows if any of those places outlasted covid.
-
08-08-23 14:19 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 637Unsolicited text messages
Anyone else receiving text messages from AMPs? It makes me think the shops are slow right now.
-
08-08-23 12:14 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 371Have fun, wish I could join. LMK next time you plan on Thailand or Philippines.
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 21:19 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 38King Spa
It's near 23rd & Raleigh.
Originally Posted by AS5402
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 16:28 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 66Don't know
It was my first trip in. So not sure.
Originally Posted by Bhanson475
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 12:51 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 170Sounds fun. One of these years I will make the trip. Been watching tons of YouTubers. Wish there a few hidden vids of real action. Have fun!
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 02:18 #7500Regular Member

Posts: 13Approximately, where is this joint in NW? I've been googling, but google is apparently not my friend on this one.
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy1977
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 22:19 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 195Thailand trip
First off only reason I am posting here is most guys that like AMPs like Asian women and there are plenty of massage shops in Thailand but lots of other things to go with it.
Think Disney land for mongers.
I'm tentatively planning a trip for the end of Oct in to November leaving around 18th Oct comming back 2 or 3 weeks later I haven't decided on that. If anyone is interested in joining me.
Will be a few days in Bangkok and some in Pattaya then back to Bangkok for a day or two before flight home. I have been several times so know my way around if you are new its alot of fun. I can almost guarantee you will be planning your next trip before you get on the plane home.
I have been by my self always plenty of other to meet and hangout with but would be better to have a travel partner.
If you are interested my dates are somewhat flexible PM me.
And I didn't make this post for you other mongers to pick it apart if you don't have anything nice to say do say anything.
Cost will be around 1 k for airfare 15 to 100's a night for hotel more or less depending on what you want to spend and hiw nice but a great room can be had for around 30.
If you want to go cheap 200 a day minimum but more is better I usualy plan on 300+ a day.
Again PM me if you have an interest in going having your passport already is a plus it's a bit to late to get one for an Oct trip can take up to 8 weeks or more.
For reference this is one street in Pattaya and there are many similar to this one in the link.
https://youtu.be/tz8PMdyrfn4











Reply With Quote






