Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 12389
-
08-06-23 22:19 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 195Thailand trip
First off only reason I am posting here is most guys that like AMPs like Asian women and there are plenty of massage shops in Thailand but lots of other things to go with it.
Think Disney land for mongers.
I'm tentatively planning a trip for the end of Oct in to November leaving around 18th Oct comming back 2 or 3 weeks later I haven't decided on that. If anyone is interested in joining me.
Will be a few days in Bangkok and some in Pattaya then back to Bangkok for a day or two before flight home. I have been several times so know my way around if you are new its alot of fun. I can almost guarantee you will be planning your next trip before you get on the plane home.
I have been by my self always plenty of other to meet and hangout with but would be better to have a travel partner.
If you are interested my dates are somewhat flexible PM me.
And I didn't make this post for you other mongers to pick it apart if you don't have anything nice to say do say anything.
Cost will be around 1 k for airfare 15 to 100's a night for hotel more or less depending on what you want to spend and hiw nice but a great room can be had for around 30.
If you want to go cheap 200 a day minimum but more is better I usualy plan on 300+ a day.
Again PM me if you have an interest in going having your passport already is a plus it's a bit to late to get one for an Oct trip can take up to 8 weeks or more.
For reference this is one street in Pattaya and there are many similar to this one in the link.
https://youtu.be/tz8PMdyrfn4
-
08-06-23 16:07 #7498Regular Member

Posts: 9Good PM
Hello,
Anyone got any leads on a good PM? Used to see a lady off 18 nd, but it looks like she's moved on. The only lady at the Sa**why location was good, but got greedy in the end.
Tied the new place off 8 nd near Flavel. Middle aged, not bad, but not great. Greedy for standard, I would not recommend or repeat.
-
08-06-23 08:31 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 116Those 2 shops + Blue Moon are all owned by the same Lady.
Originally Posted by Abkbk
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 01:13 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 148Blue rose
Following up on my previous report on Blue rose. Recently got a text from an unfamiliar number advertising them. Never contacted them before and after that one scouting visit. Prior to that text, I was getting bombarded by texts from 87th which then switched to a different number to send me their ad text. The blue rose text had in it that they had Japanese girls just like what 87 was telling me. I'm believing that the two shops are connected. If anyone has any confirmation on this, you're welcome to enlighten me and everyone else that may be wondering. Still not planning on going back to either one.
-
08-06-23 00:42 #7495Regular Member

Posts: 7Hall across from ranch market
Agree the greeting was flirty but nothing after that. So-so massage and offer to diy, won't return.
Originally Posted by Nideoute
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 17:17 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 87Golden
Is this the same YOYO that was there in the past?
Originally Posted by FM5369
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 14:08 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 152That would be a shame.
Originally Posted by PnwGuy74
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 17:46 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 766Maple
I'm not sure about table shower because I don't really like them, but Maple in E Vancouver has an open menu and I had BBBJ there a couple of times.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 15:49 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 190Couve Recs
Hello. Going to have an open morning tomorrow in E. Vancouver and looking for an updated rec. Used to frequent Eastern but it had been 4+ months. Table shower and BBBJ a bonus but just looking for the best quality of service and servicer possible. PM with any details and donations if you prefer. I'll report back!
-
08-03-23 23:09 #7490Regular Member

Posts: 8Battleground Closed?
Stopped by today and the neon light was off. Red sign on door saying Stop Work.
-
08-03-23 02:48 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 57Indo girl
I followed Indo girl here. Not sure if shops are connected. I didn't do FS with Indo girl. I didn't see any spitting with her. But I get what you're saying. In the past I've seen girls do the spit take, kinda gross but I understand since I probably won't want the taste of rubber in my mouth either.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 22:03 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 135She's real and is a lovely woman.
Originally Posted by BookOfMorty
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 01:41 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 636Indo girl FS?
So these two shops are connected? Maybe the gilf traded shops with the Indo girl. Indo girl sounds interesting have you done FS with her? I doubt I will return to this shop the spitting on the floor was disgusting.
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy1977
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 01:23 #7486Regular Member

Posts: 3Cherry Blossum
New place for me at 122 & Powell. Good experience. BBBJ / cfs. House + 160. I would recommend.
-
08-02-23 01:21 #7485Regular Member

Posts: 1Gen recon
Took a trip to this spot with 'great massage' on 7 x NE Sandy. Slim woman late 30's, pretty immediately went in for teasing. I like a massage with teasing and a simple end, which is hard to come by these days. I guided her off the boys and onto a bad spot on my back. She was fine, but not a talented masseuse. Not for me, and then she quoted me 60 a the end there but hadn't set the mood, so I passed.
Went to Beaverton comfort place. Muffin-topped 40's something took off my draping immediately but gave a fantastic massage. I was so relaxed, I didn't try anything but didn't appear anything was on the menu.
Popped head in ya ya Tacoma, she called me baby about 5 times in the duration of me asking how much for an hour, didn't get legit massage vibes, but she was cute 30's.
Any recs for spots with great massage? Even a diy place with great massage?










Reply With Quote






