Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 745 1245 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15160

    Italian princess

    Just saw Italian princess https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3114959.

    Her body rub are great but damn the HJ and BBJ are excellent! And she keep going when you finish which is to intense LOL. Only 150 30 minutes.

  2. #15159

    Mari back?

    Looks like Mari might be back according to the website. Also looks like she got a new number. I'll try to schedule something with her later this week, and report back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maribrazilian-2022

  3. #15158

    Pussy pulsation

    This is my term for when a girl used her pussy muscles to clamp down on Mr. Happy on each and every stroke, while thrusting back at you. It is an amazing feeling. The Twins' do it better than any girls that I've ever been with. Red head Aly is also really good at it. Of course, the infamous NaNa Pleases was a champ at doing it. Other than those four, I haven't really been with anyone else that is good at it.

    Do any of you guys know of any other providers that offer this wonderful extra service? Preferably ones that are a little bit more reasonably priced.

    You can answer me here or PM me.

  4. #15157
    Mallory and Sherry don't do duo. Mallory told me the its because they are real sisters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Yes Mallory and her friends will be returning this coming Sunday and staying for about two weeks. She asked me to let people know. If you have her contact hit her up to schedule appointment.

    I only have the one picture of Sherry. She is the more petite one.

    Mallory is the one with the red colored hair and her friend Sandy is with the dark hair. I know Mallory and Sandy will do duo's and I believe Sandy and Sherry will do duo's as well. Mallory and Sherry I don't believe will do a duo.

  5. #15156

    Scam

    The police don't call you, they show up. This is a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    So I got a call from Police Department-Special Oper Division in Maitland to one of my google voice burner numbers. I didn't pick up. What's interesting is that the it shows up as Police Department-Special Oper Division on the missed called.

    The number is attached to the photo. +1 (407) 539-624X. Is this legit or maybe scam on trying to scare me? This happen to anyone else?

  6. #15155

    LOL another scammer spoofing. This time using FBI Number

    I got a call from (304)xxx-2000 do another burner number. I ignore it and google it. FBI comes up LOL. Yea. The FBI calling me for being monger. What's funny is I got these calls ever since I told those deposit scammers to fuck off when they asked for a deposit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2821.jpg‎   IMG_2822.jpg‎  

  7. #15154
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Attached is what I found when I googled the number.
    Scammers use VOIP spoofing software to make their phone number appear as anything they want. This is a tactic that's been around a long time. Ignore and don't lose any sleep over it. Maybe get a new burner number if it keeps happening.

  8. #15153

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Finally got the chance to make a trip down here. I'm looking to get lucky this week before my stay ends. Is there any info or reports on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/991005853211
    I have personally have not seen her but I have read that she has multiple numbers and names and mostly bad reviews.

  9. #15152
    I haven't seen any girl from the Maitland area. I've send a 3 in Altamonte and 1 in Apopka. But it's been like 2-4 weeks. Also I've gotten a call from this number along time ago. Nothing happen. My gut says it's a scam. I don't think they would call me. Would just show up at my door. But you may be right just to delete my number and get a new one.

    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    If you have used that number recently to talk to a provider or seen any girl in the Maitland area, I would ditch that number pronto.

  10. #15151

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Finally got the chance to make a trip down here. I'm looking to get lucky this week before my stay ends. Is there any info or reports on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/991005853211
    Avoid like the plague. She is a scammer and will rip you off. Plenty of info on her in the negative reports thread, although I understand it's hard to find her in a search since she never attaches a name to her ads.

  11. #15150

    Italian princess

    Body rub Italian princess she over charges now I'm done seeing her why'all should go to this named BeBe. She does nuru for 1 hour same $$. 250 and does other fetishes too she works Thursday-Sunday https://rubpage.com/ad/bebe/.

  12. #15149

    Visiting

    Finally got the chance to make a trip down here. I'm looking to get lucky this week before my stay ends. Is there any info or reports on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/991005853211

  13. #15148
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Attached is what I found when I googled the number.
    If you have used that number recently to talk to a provider or seen any girl in the Maitland area, I would ditch that number pronto.

  14. #15147

    Black Girl - 192 and Idrive areas

    So I've seen this girls add a lot of times, but I don't see any comments or reviews on any website. She's usually on the Idrive or 192 areas. I've communicated with her a few times. I even spoke with on the phone but I don't know if she's something seems off about her. She's not the best with communication and she's agreed to a video call verification with Snapchat and when I ask for a Snapchat video, she never sends accepts the invite. Her add shows her Instagram, her TikTok page.

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on her before? Today she's on 192 at the main gate Kissimmeehotel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...612/3213840264
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2809.jpeg‎   IMG_2811.jpeg‎   IMG_2812.jpeg‎   IMG_2810.jpeg‎   IMG_2813.jpeg‎  


  15. #15146
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    So I got a call from Police Department-Special Oper Division in Maitland to one of my google voice burner numbers. I didn't pick up. What's interesting is that the it shows up as Police Department-Special Oper Division on the missed called.

    The number is attached to the photo. +1 (407) 539-624X. Is this legit or maybe scam on trying to scare me? This happen to anyone else?
    Yes all the time, pickup they need a credit card to resolve the problem.

    I give a fake cc# with the full name of FBI's most wanted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape