Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 1246 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15142

    It's common

    Quote Originally Posted by CountZer0  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to get some general advice here. Had a dream I tried to setup an appointment with Legz recently (we've never met). Tried calling her first, no answer, immediately received a text telling me to respond to that instead. All was going well at first, asks my age etc. Tried to setup an appointment within the next hour, then she texts and says "bring condoms". Now, I want to be clear, I get that she is a well-known 'trusted' provider, but I am extremely careful. We've never met, I didn't get to talk to you on phone, then you send me something incriminating like that? I immediately stopped responding and didn't follow through with the date. I don't care how well reviewed a provider is, shit can happen, phones get stolen, and sometimes a girl is trying to work-off a charge. Again, I doubt this is the case with Legz, but I've got a personal set of rules that I won't see someone if anything explicit referencing sexual activity is sentmy radar goes off. Do you all think I'm too careful?
    I get providers saying to bring condoms all the time, I just simply respond with a no and give them an ETA. Somehow they tend to figure it out or we go BB. I got a BBBJ from a well known provider the other day who has always been dead set on using condoms for everything. But she was unprepared and I told her I was on my way and didn't have time to make any stops. She really needed the money so she said she would do it just this once. Wasn't my problem.

  2. #15141

    She gets Like That

    She changes numbers often, so make sure you're texting her latest one. Also she works and has some personal obligations so her schedule is all over the place. I've always had luck with her late night and early morning. I even get her at 3-4 am sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by PLars400  [View Original Post]
    After seeing all the reports about Nina I tried to get in contact 3 x and different days this last month but no response. Does she have a particular time / day she responds to people?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/148171754

  3. #15140

    Good Luck

    She's one of the worst when it comes to comms. I've tried for a couple weeks and I finally got a reply back the other day, but she only replied just to say she was with another client so she wasn't available. Heard nothing from her since.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiPatrol  [View Original Post]
    The old Lockhart Honey that has recently returned. Not sure how the rest of you fare, but I have had zero luck. Text her and ask if she available and get a reply, then a few text later trying to get the details. She will ghost me. This has happened several times including the past. In fact last year before she took a break, I. Had a date, went to pick her up and as I. Pulled up, she got in some other mongers car! Not sure what to make of it or just move on to something else. But I would like to test the waters!

  4. #15139

    Preggo Providers

    Just adding a similar request for reliable, pregnant providers. PM Me as well. The 1000 Mario Coin Sugar Baby rekindled my attention. Just not enough to separate with a pile that big.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJack1987  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, anyone know of any reliable / trustworthy pregnant providers? Willing to travel a bit if the provider is worthwhile. Feel free to send me a PM with any leads. Thanks in advance.

  5. #15138

    Seminole arrests

    They've arrested a lot of providers at the Hampton Inn at 161 Douglas Ave in Altamonte Springs, calling them for outcall there, since Thursday 08/03 and still ongoing 08/05.

  6. #15137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Seminole looks hot to play.
    Seminole is on fire for making guests of the government. Be mindful over there.

  7. #15136

    Looks like 18 picked up these last few days

    Seminole looks hot to play.

  8. #15135
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiPatrol  [View Original Post]
    The old Lockhart Honey that has recently returned. Not sure how the rest of you fare, but I have had zero luck. Text her and ask if she available and get a reply, then a few text later trying to get the details. She will ghost me. This has happened several times including the past. In fact last year before she took a break, I. Had a date, went to pick her up and as I. Pulled up, she got in some other mongers car! Not sure what to make of it or just move on to something else. But I would like to test the waters!
    I partook once during the Motel X days, she was good, then about a year ago (They posted her mugshot looking all crackheady and face full of sores. Not sure how she is these days.

  9. #15134

    Honey

    The old Lockhart Honey that has recently returned. Not sure how the rest of you fare, but I have had zero luck. Text her and ask if she available and get a reply, then a few text later trying to get the details. She will ghost me. This has happened several times including the past. In fact last year before she took a break, I. Had a date, went to pick her up and as I. Pulled up, she got in some other mongers car! Not sure what to make of it or just move on to something else. But I would like to test the waters!

  10. #15133

    Nina

    After seeing all the reports about Nina I tried to get in contact 3 x and different days this last month but no response. Does she have a particular time / day she responds to people?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/148171754

  11. #15132

    Italian princess

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatSeeker77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the weekend. Super busty and definitely the girl in the photos. Paid the amount she offers for just a body rub. No hint of extras. She did get down to her designer underwear. Very kind Venezuelan and overall sexy as hell. She seems like she would be the type to charge 1 k or more for FS. She didn't do it for me so I went to have a Qv with Italian Princess. She was built well and did the job for me.
    No she charges 350 for FS.

  12. #15131
    Quote Originally Posted by Remyaaaa  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town tonight and looking around I see a lot of ads in altamode springs. Any local know if that's a safe area I'll be ubering back and forth.
    Most of the advertisements are fake photos. The numbers you dial are handlers. The girls are here on a tourist visa.

  13. #15130

    Altamode springs

    I'm in town tonight and looking around I see a lot of ads in altamode springs. Any local know if that's a safe area I'll be ubering back and forth.

  14. #15129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Tica ucf

    She is legit.

    She is a small bbw and is non GFE.

    She actually enjoys sex but will not do a BBBJ, so I mostly likely will not return.

    She is cool though.

    She is careful as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind04  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? She seems legit but I can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/147905634

  15. #15128

    Ucf

    I tried a while back, but when I went to see her off colonial, I saw a big dude leaving her room immediately after she texted me the room # - I knew the location in advance and was able to scope out from afar. Rate was right, but my spider senses didn't have a good feeling so I bailed.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind04  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? She seems legit but I can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/147905634

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape