Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 6085
-
08-10-23 23:08 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 227ReadheadGenie
Has anyone actually experienced this girl? I have attempted twice. Her communication is stupidly and barely existent. I would text her and she would respond 45 minutes to 2 hours later. Anyway. I hope someone has had the opportunity to dream of this girl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/625989454673
-
08-10-23 17:04 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 308Read #4831. A very disappointing "planned" event. I think the pimped / handled chic's, don't have a fucking clue that their pictures & actions are what their recognized for & travels with them, not some douch bag scamming them for a piece of the action. I guess because she's already struggling (as was noted previously by another gentleman), Mr. Saggy Britches came up with such a wonderful plan to rip clients off. Fuck 'them both.
Originally Posted by SimpSince1991
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 11:25 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 100Valerie
When I first saw her about 3 years ago, she didn't require all the verification. I may have given her a reference number of another girl, but I don't know if she checked it or not. I probably sent her my pic.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 10:07 #4837Banned Member

Posts: 454Star
So she's either secretly white supremacists flashing white pride signs. Or or. She's working with a black dude ripping off dudes,? This game is wild. I am way More concerned about her being a Rip off artist. Either way seems too risky for me. .
-
08-09-23 16:00 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 204Agreed
Yeah. That's the main reason I've pretty much quit. I've met some cool, hot ppl and occasionally have a really good experience, but it's just not worth the price anymore. Maybe a regular you can trust on occasion. I like money though. I remember the $200/ hr max days and if I'm not mistaken $120 or $150 at times.
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 15:41 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 204Damn
Sorry to hear that with Star after I recommended her. Sounds like I dodged a bullet and that's a real shame.
I have seen Rain in the past when she went by Paris. Kind of regularly. I haven't seen her since she was released from jail though she does look noticeably hotter.
I went to see her one night, didn't feel comfortable in the parking lot and ended up leaving. Usually I just decide it's not worth the risk. Getting robbed, scammed, arrested, fired from job, putting health at risk, etc.
Also wanted to meet this young lady:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/650147283805
But backed out of it in the parking lot.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by KittyLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 12:38 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 40Xmia
Just found "xmia" on Winston-Salem Board. Have to add an "x" in front or after 3 letter name.
Originally Posted by RobberFly
[View Original Post]
Hky24.
-
08-09-23 08:25 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 1189I attempted to see her last visit and gave her the contact information for 2 well-known providers as a reference and she still wanted all my personal information and never tried to contact the two ladies I gave her although I've seen the both for almost 20 years so I just said: "forget it. " I understand wanting to be safe but that just shouts to me of hoarding personal information.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 06:27 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 504Valerie
Did you go through all the verification, name, profession, etc?
Originally Posted by InAsheville123
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 00:56 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 116The Tale of 2 Blonds
Haven't posted much lately, life LOL. And I have a hot little SB who keeps daddy happy. However she has been out of town for 6 weeks and a man has needs.
Star.
Communication great, location hard to find, sat in my car for the traditional 10 min, place is not great. Not the worst, but. She was cute and a great body. She spent 10 min in the bathroom to start. Got going, all services covered. 20 min in and she "needed a break". Then wanted to make sure she "locked the door". 3 min later, in walks a black man asking why I was naked in his room, Star nowhere to be found. I got dressed and left. Could have been worse, but got out minus 300 and no nut.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/518135367871
Summer Rain.
Communication good. Cheep hotel on Tunnel Rd. Action in the parking lot, but I know how to handle myself so didn't bother me. Room was clean, and she was frekin Hot! She spent 2 or 3 min in the bathroom, then got going. WOW! Started with BBBJ with coconut oil, amazing! All in all, she was hot, tight body, great B cup, amazing ass, VERY eager to please, took direction happily, and knows how to satisfy a man. I will repeat often!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/357241991847
As always, YMMV. But this was my experience. Stay safe brothers!
-
08-08-23 22:06 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 120The site won't show results for any name / word 3 characters or less. Thats why.
Originally Posted by RobberFly
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 21:19 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 170Star
Business might be slow because she's charging 300 an hour too! Some of these girls are charging way too much for their services.
Originally Posted by InAsheville123
[View Original Post]
JK.
-
08-08-23 16:22 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 92Searched for MIA on both and it didn't show anything. Would love to know more details.
Originally Posted by Hickory24
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 15:51 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 40Also known as MIA
Very good reviews on Winston-Salem and Greensboro boards last year. Check for MIA. I saw her several months ago when she was in Morganton. Very friendly and her menu was true. Donations the same for several years. Hky24.
Originally Posted by SimpSince1991
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 13:09 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 204Idk
Maybe it is the case. Being selective and sharing strong, extreme political views usually isn't good for business. I just didn't pay much attn to it. Not sure I've met many providers who I share deep views with.
Originally Posted by InAsheville123
[View Original Post]
That ass though, LOL. Tried to upload a firsthand pic but I think it's too big.
Do many white pwr folks smoke Newports or go by "Malakai"?











Reply With Quote





