rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 406 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 6085
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4825

    Valerie is back and I can give 2 thumbs up

    She's pretty, sexy, educated, and great at what she does. Prices in STG are lower than on the Tryst page. I recommend her: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/730180586848.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 12.29.20 PM.jpg‎  

  2. #4824

    Brandy?

    Does anyone know how to get a hold of the short blonde white girl that hangs around pva? I've been her with a few times and it was absolutely amazing! This time last year she got into a bad car wreck that was her Bfs fault and now she has a really bad limp. If like to find er again. She likes to party a lot and has sig s of demons bad.

  3. #4823

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe  [View Original Post]
    I visited Star today. I believe someone said she has gone by another name or 2 in the past.

    Was a bit worried due to some feedback on here.

    She is legit and extremely hot. She's a hottie with a body for sure.

    Personally I just opted in the end to give her a legit massage as a meet and greet.

    She said it's been slow. Help her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/083392821111
    Might be slow because of that white power (small mind) sign she's flashing. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 12.12.05 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #4822

    Star

    I visited Star today. I believe someone said she has gone by another name or 2 in the past.

    Was a bit worried due to some feedback on here.

    She is legit and extremely hot. She's a hottie with a body for sure.

    Personally I just opted in the end to give her a legit massage as a meet and greet.

    She said it's been slow. Help her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/083392821111

  5. #4821

    A. _ With a heart of gold

    New to area. . Georgia area code. All her rates are vastly under current market rate. I inquired why. You can read responses, good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230807-133240~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230807-130816.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230807-130758.jpg‎  

  6. #4820

    Let her remain nameless

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced this girl? She's been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/705706033521
    I thought I had reviewed her before, guess the horror of the experience melted my brain a bit. Did an outcall, had to pick her up near downtown apts. Strung out, had bandages on her stomach. Feel asleep 30 seconds into bbj in car. Didn't make the ride back to outcall spot. Gave her 20 took her back and dropped her off.

    Maybe she is cleaner now, that was several months back.

  7. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced this girl? She's been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/705706033521
    Got BBJ with CIM some time back for 20 about all I would do but she is nice.

  8. #4818

    No Name girl

    Anyone experienced this girl? She's been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/705706033521

  9. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    I don't think uncle would even ask for all that information, unless the provider is clearly under age (by visual inspection and stated she was) . , because for the most part (I know there's Always exceptions) but they ain't going to try to chase down every person who contacted the ad, they want to make almost decent cases. Decent cases involves a monger on property (hotel. Air b&b) . Too show intent a substantial act too commit the crime. All that information would very easily make you a very easy mark for black Mail or identity theft. Also while in the ad she mentioned she was in Asheville, as a general rule if they don't have a city listed (west Asheville, Canton candler) it's probably fake: downtown, by mall, airport or just a state. SC. NC. Tn. Always follow yee gut.
    Very accurate analysis. But a little in-depth research would have revealed an tryst, TER and provider review pages which would have shown the monger that the provider is real. Just relying on STG will lead to disappointments. Always research on multiple forums if a companion looks interesting.

  10. #4816

    Alexis dyes tryst visiting companion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsk9  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't even try with these types but she checked some boxes off and looked legit. But after contacting her she wanted two other providers to vouch for me in text or email AND a work I'd, paycheck stub, or DL with my picture, name and date of birth 🤣128514;. If that doesn't scream Uncle LEO idk what else does LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/535402961128
    Did you try googling her tryst profile https://tryst.link/escort/alexidyes and her TER review page. Any provider charging 500 and up will do some kind of background check to ensure her safety and to make sure the client is reliable. A p411 account will be very helpful for screening with such higher caliber companions if you are not willing to share such personal info. A lot of these high end companions also are willing to do a alternative verification via other reputable providers or through your LinkedIn profiles.

  11. #4815

    Deposit scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsk9  [View Original Post]
    Antoine know about this one? I did a search and nothing came up. Googled the number and no hits either.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/475738805127
    Another scam it.

  12. #4814

    Ocean the goddess

    Antoine know about this one? I did a search and nothing came up. Googled the number and no hits either.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/475738805127

  13. #4813

    Moving to the area

    Howdy gents.

    We are moving to the area of Cherokee / Murphy / Franklin.

    Will this be the correct North Carolina sub forum to use?

    Any recommendations or tips are appreciated.

    Escorts. UTR. Or massage parlor insights would be appreciated.

    Moving from jax Florida. We have a lot of options here.

    Looks like that will be a pretty space area.

  14. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get up with this chic for months, you hear me, months. Thought she would be the ultimate as she definitely pushed my button. Thought she'd turn me into a "screamer" when I crossed the finish line. BUT. I have wasted, at minimum, 7 hours waiting on her lying ass to get home over a few different arrangements. Each time this cricket serenade occurred, she had me waiting within a stone's throw of her place & there was usually no appolige but some BS reason. Very disrespectful. Other issues that I'm aware of are much to personal to her & I will respect that & not through that on the table. I hope her snatch grows shut.
    I saw her awhile ago. We setup, I went to hotel, went in and everything was pretty good. She was good, she slide me in bb and begged me to cum in her. It was fun. We had fun, thought I had a new regular. I've tried for a year to set up with her again. She sets up time, ghosts, I'm available and then stops responding, she has changed her number 3 or 4 times during that time. I guess I got lucky the first time, Sometimes she responds sometimes not, for weeks. Its all odd. She cleans Airbnb's during the day, so evenings she is easier to communicate with but she is terrible at actually meeting up.

  15. #4811

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSome  [View Original Post]
    So curiosity got me and I went over to smoky park and saw her. I was a bit jittery she's extremely new, I looked at her Id and she's 19 yrs old. Idk but I was turned off by her appearance, she was pretty enough definitely matched her pics, just something about her creeped me out. I threw her 20 and hit the road!

    Here's her link if any of why'all want to give her a spin.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...e-now/57940969
    I am heading that way next week and her description and pics works for me. What creeped you out? Prefer not to meet her uncle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape