Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Sugar World

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 277 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 4151
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by SubCmdr
  1. #2531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Extreme case of GPS with Liv (username idontlikepizza). Wanted $1500 for PPM. The name should have been a red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-540666abedcc
    She also has a dual profile with a black girl (Jay I think). They come and go from SA form time to time. I'm guessing they regularly get reported and banned. Their game is to get one off dates for as much money as possible from unsuspecting tourists.

  2. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this one is looking for a PPM arrangement; the feeling I got from her was that she was trying to set me up to report me to SA by being too explicit about what I was alluding to. Either that or she's just dense. Approach with caution.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-e4b9915801a4
    Highly unlikely. But always just move to txt when discussing intimate details.

  3. #2529

    Idontlikepizza. Liv

    Extreme case of GPS with Liv (username idontlikepizza). Wanted $1500 for PPM. The name should have been a red flag.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-540666abedcc

  4. #2528
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this one is looking for a PPM arrangement; the feeling I got from her was that she was trying to set me up to report me to SA by being too explicit about what I was alluding to. Either that or she's just dense. Approach with caution.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-e4b9915801a4
    Oddly enough I follow this chic on instagram. She is somehow connected to other girls I have met or seen from this site during my time in Las Vegas (vegas is a small town when it comes to these girls). I saw her profile a while back and was surprised to see her on here and assumed it may be a fake profile using her pictures. You can google Miss Nevada contestants 2023 and she will be among the finalists and you recognize her pic. On her insta she is flying around the world every now and then for modeling shoots so I figured she would not need to be on SA. Who knows, maybe consistent modeling money is not there or maybe she is looking for a whale. I would be surprised if she is DTF for ppm, but like I said who knows. Although if indeed it is a real profile, she gives me vibes of a rinser and probably that is why she was asking those questions. Probably not DTF unless you provide a very high PPM. I also recall she used to do live stream (non nude or sex) just sitting there and doing her hair or chores and video stream, and get like 10 cents everytime someone liked her video LOL, guess that didn't pay off.

  5. #2527

    Pearl

    I don't think this one is looking for a PPM arrangement; the feeling I got from her was that she was trying to set me up to report me to SA by being too explicit about what I was alluding to. Either that or she's just dense. Approach with caution.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-e4b9915801a4

  6. #2526

    Leila. Severe case of GPS

    This one wanted $900-$1100 ppm. Goes by the name of Leila. Blocked her before I remembered to get the link but here is her pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e08dfb9b-e170-4d07-883b-62532244e6c4_2x.jpg‎  

  7. #2525

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    Never pay until she delivers. I would have offered for a shower together as foreplay if she insisted I needed one. She was prob looking to survey your belongings, rob you, and then leave while you showered.
    Yes that is usually my rule as well. Might have to add a new one, as in don't drink to much ahead of time.

    I tried the shower together thing, get your clothes off first, etc. She wouldn't budge. And even after I made it clear I was done and she could just leave, the girl just sat there and absorbed all the drunk verbal abuse I thew at her. Strange encounter.

  8. #2524

    Shower together

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    I had been trying to meet this one for some time, set up a meet when I was in town last week. Really petite with huge implants but super skinny, does not look as good as her pics by far. Had a couple of drinks and she was nice and fun to chat with. But once in my room wanted her allowance which I gave her. Then she went on this relentless deal with wanting me to shower. To me that's a sure sign of a rob, and being too drunk and tired to care, I told her to just leave and she could keep the $. Crazy thing wouldn't leave, sat on the edge of the bed for like the next 15 minutes and absorbed all the verbal abuse I could think of, still trying to get me to shower.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-31bf9344b660
    Never pay until she delivers. I would have offered for a shower together as foreplay if she insisted I needed one. She was prob looking to survey your belongings, rob you, and then leave while you showered.

  9. #2523
    "200-300 is not even what I do LOL that's way to less haha so no".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-b8a9521297aa

  10. #2522

    One to avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Asked for 3-4 bills for an hour. Meaning you can probably get her for less? Pretty good looking. Just over my budget.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-31bf9344b660
    This one plays games. Look for my post above.

  11. #2521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    I had been trying to meet this one for some time, set up a meet when I was in town last week. Really petite with huge implants but super skinny, does not look as good as her pics by far. Had a couple of drinks and she was nice and fun to chat with. But once in my room wanted her allowance which I gave her. Then she went on this relentless deal with wanting me to shower. To me that's a sure sign of a rob, and being too drunk and tired to care, I told her to just leave and she could keep the $. Crazy thing wouldn't leave, sat on the edge of the bed for like the next 15 minutes and absorbed all the verbal abuse I could think of, still trying to get me to shower.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-31bf9344b660
    She's only been on the site 3 days LOL. How could you have been trying to meet her for "some time". She wasn't even on the site last week when you "met" her.

  12. #2520

    Avoid

    I had been trying to meet this one for some time, set up a meet when I was in town last week. Really petite with huge implants but super skinny, does not look as good as her pics by far. Had a couple of drinks and she was nice and fun to chat with. But once in my room wanted her allowance which I gave her. Then she went on this relentless deal with wanting me to shower. To me that's a sure sign of a rob, and being too drunk and tired to care, I told her to just leave and she could keep the $. Crazy thing wouldn't leave, sat on the edge of the bed for like the next 15 minutes and absorbed all the verbal abuse I could think of, still trying to get me to shower.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-31bf9344b660

  13. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Wanted 8 bills. Not sure if that was just for an hour of her time, didn't stick around to find out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-3d3119ba41a8
    Yeah I always ask how much for an hour or so of their time, so they catch the drift.

  14. #2518
    Wanted 8 bills. Not sure if that was just for an hour of her time, didn't stick around to find out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-3d3119ba41a8

  15. #2517

    I'd bite

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Asked for 3-4 bills for an hour. Meaning you can probably get her for less? Pretty good looking. Just over my budget.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-31bf9344b660
    But I'm banned from that site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape