Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 745 1245 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15157

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Finally got the chance to make a trip down here. I'm looking to get lucky this week before my stay ends. Is there any info or reports on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/991005853211
    I have personally have not seen her but I have read that she has multiple numbers and names and mostly bad reviews.

  2. #15156
    I haven't seen any girl from the Maitland area. I've send a 3 in Altamonte and 1 in Apopka. But it's been like 2-4 weeks. Also I've gotten a call from this number along time ago. Nothing happen. My gut says it's a scam. I don't think they would call me. Would just show up at my door. But you may be right just to delete my number and get a new one.

    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    If you have used that number recently to talk to a provider or seen any girl in the Maitland area, I would ditch that number pronto.

  3. #15155

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Finally got the chance to make a trip down here. I'm looking to get lucky this week before my stay ends. Is there any info or reports on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/991005853211
    Avoid like the plague. She is a scammer and will rip you off. Plenty of info on her in the negative reports thread, although I understand it's hard to find her in a search since she never attaches a name to her ads.

  4. #15154

    Italian princess

    Body rub Italian princess she over charges now I'm done seeing her why'all should go to this named BeBe. She does nuru for 1 hour same $$. 250 and does other fetishes too she works Thursday-Sunday https://rubpage.com/ad/bebe/.

  5. #15153

    Visiting

    Finally got the chance to make a trip down here. I'm looking to get lucky this week before my stay ends. Is there any info or reports on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/991005853211

  6. #15152
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Attached is what I found when I googled the number.
    If you have used that number recently to talk to a provider or seen any girl in the Maitland area, I would ditch that number pronto.

  7. #15151

    Black Girl - 192 and Idrive areas

    So I've seen this girls add a lot of times, but I don't see any comments or reviews on any website. She's usually on the Idrive or 192 areas. I've communicated with her a few times. I even spoke with on the phone but I don't know if she's something seems off about her. She's not the best with communication and she's agreed to a video call verification with Snapchat and when I ask for a Snapchat video, she never sends accepts the invite. Her add shows her Instagram, her TikTok page.

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on her before? Today she's on 192 at the main gate Kissimmeehotel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...612/3213840264
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2809.jpeg‎   IMG_2811.jpeg‎   IMG_2812.jpeg‎   IMG_2810.jpeg‎   IMG_2813.jpeg‎  


  8. #15150
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    So I got a call from Police Department-Special Oper Division in Maitland to one of my google voice burner numbers. I didn't pick up. What's interesting is that the it shows up as Police Department-Special Oper Division on the missed called.

    The number is attached to the photo. +1 (407) 539-624X. Is this legit or maybe scam on trying to scare me? This happen to anyone else?
    Yes all the time, pickup they need a credit card to resolve the problem.

    I give a fake cc# with the full name of FBI's most wanted.

  9. #15149
    Attached is what I found when I googled the number.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    So I got a call from Police Department-Special Oper Division in Maitland to one of my google voice burner numbers. I didn't pick up. What's interesting is that the it shows up as Police Department-Special Oper Division on the missed called.

    The number is attached to the photo. +1 (407) 539-624X. Is this legit or maybe scam on trying to scare me? This happen to anyone else?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2806.jpg‎  

  10. #15148

    Call from Police Department-Special Oper Division in Maitland? Didn't pick up

    So I got a call from Police Department-Special Oper Division in Maitland to one of my google voice burner numbers. I didn't pick up. What's interesting is that the it shows up as Police Department-Special Oper Division on the missed called.

    The number is attached to the photo. +1 (407) 539-624X. Is this legit or maybe scam on trying to scare me? This happen to anyone else?

  11. #15147

    Mallory Sandy and Sherry return!

    Yes Mallory and her friends will be returning this coming Sunday and staying for about two weeks. She asked me to let people know. If you have her contact hit her up to schedule appointment.

    I only have the one picture of Sherry. She is the more petite one.

    Mallory is the one with the red colored hair and her friend Sandy is with the dark hair. I know Mallory and Sandy will do duo's and I believe Sandy and Sherry will do duo's as well. Mallory and Sherry I don't believe will do a duo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sherry1.jpg‎   IMG_8253.jpg‎   IMG_8254.jpg‎   IMG_8252.jpg‎   Mallory20231.jpg‎  

    Mallory20232.jpg‎   MAllory20234.jpg‎   Mallor20236.jpg‎  

  12. #15146

    Follow your gut

    Quote Originally Posted by CountZer0  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to get some general advice here. Had a dream I tried to setup an appointment with Legz recently (we've never met). Tried calling her first, no answer, immediately received a text telling me to respond to that instead. All was going well at first, asks my age etc. Tried to setup an appointment within the next hour, then she texts and says "bring condoms". Now, I want to be clear, I get that she is a well-known 'trusted' provider, but I am extremely careful. We've never met, I didn't get to talk to you on phone, then you send me something incriminating like that? I immediately stopped responding and didn't follow through with the date. I don't care how well reviewed a provider is, shit can happen, phones get stolen, and sometimes a girl is trying to work-off a charge. Again, I doubt this is the case with Legz, but I've got a personal set of rules that I won't see someone if anything explicit referencing sexual activity is sentmy radar goes off. Do you all think I'm too careful?
    You can never be too careful. If your gut says no, it's usually right.

  13. #15145

    No go

    I had the same interaction yesterday. Too fishy for me. Eveeyone wants cash. Anything with a gift card is a scam in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by New2Jax  [View Original Post]
    Recently contacted a provider who looked too good to be true. She immediately texted back and was at hotel nearby. Sent unsolicited pics.

    Said she asked $$ for the hour but does not take cash because of being given too many fake bills in past, so she only takes an Ebay gift card at the appointment and after service. Won't take Venmo, Cashapp or any other form of payment.

    Well, that seemed weird to me. Am I being set up for a bust?

    Thoughts?

  14. #15144

    Gift Cards question

    Recently contacted a provider who looked too good to be true. She immediately texted back and was at hotel nearby. Sent unsolicited pics.

    Said she asked $$ for the hour but does not take cash because of being given too many fake bills in past, so she only takes an Ebay gift card at the appointment and after service. Won't take Venmo, Cashapp or any other form of payment.

    Well, that seemed weird to me. Am I being set up for a bust?

    Thoughts?

  15. #15143

    Clearwater Prego

    Quote Originally Posted by JadaMon  [View Original Post]
    Just adding a similar request for reliable, pregnant providers. PM Me as well. The 1000 Mario Coin Sugar Baby rekindled my attention. Just not enough to separate with a pile that big.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...r/667565346479

    Here's one for ya in Clearwater. I don't know anything about her other than what is posted in her ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape