Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 30808
-
08-08-23 20:09 #23338Senior Member

Posts: 170Curious about this one, any 1st hand experience?
Hey fellas,
This one keeps posting and damn, but she looks like fun. Anyone seen her, can provide a report? Reply post or DM is fine either way.
TIA,
The 'Digger.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/394029213366
-
08-08-23 17:13 #23337Senior Member

Posts: 218Abby
I saw a positive review on Abby last week so decided to see for myself. I'm glad I dId. She was friendly and met all of my requests. She's really sexy too. Ill go back!
-
08-08-23 15:29 #23336Senior Member

Posts: 262Shanti
That's Shanti. Do a search. I would not recommend, but to each his own.
Originally Posted by BLongPipes
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 15:22 #23335Senior Member

Posts: 243Brown is a solid no
I saw her a few months ago. It did not go well. She dragged her teeth when giving a BJ. And got upset when I decided to leave (even though I let her keep the money).
Originally Posted by ANG007
[View Original Post]
You can PM me for more details. I posted an explanation before. But it wasn't approved.
-
08-08-23 10:32 #23334Senior Member

Posts: 72Friendly
Been curious about this provider I love me an older MILF LOL. Just one question when you say she's not quite full GFE could you expand a bit more? I want to know if she's bbj / cim friendly?. If you're willing to share some details I'd love to know, feel free to pm if prefer.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 10:07 #23333Senior Member

Posts: 246Recent update
Have any monger seen this provider recently ? I'm thinking about taking a shot at it.
-
08-08-23 09:58 #23332Senior Member

Posts: 115Couples
Noa does not see couples. I asked her she said not no but heck no.
Originally Posted by NCMia305
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 09:02 #23331Senior Member

Posts: 226If you have paid any attention at all to the conversation since your original post, you would know that Noa is not interested in seeing couples.
Originally Posted by NCMia305
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 07:15 #23330Senior Member

Posts: 281Heather LEO
If everyone is talking about the tall blonde that used to be near the airport, yes I heard a little while ago that she is indeed locked up. What a shame. She gave a great BBBJ. The weird thing though is that it appears that all of her ads have been scrubbed. There is no trace of any of her ads online. I've never seen a provider's ads disappear that quickly. That's not normal.
-
08-08-23 07:02 #23329Senior Member

Posts: 173Isn't that.
Thursday or Friday.
Pink or Blue.
Which ever one from Fayetteville area, all she did was take the color out her hair and gotten away from her stink puss friend.
Originally Posted by Marc64
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 21:24 #23328Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the insight, but there's a reason we are looking into this route. Do you have a link for Noa or know where I can see pictures to see what she looks like?
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 21:18 #23327Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the recs!
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 19:59 #23326Senior Member

Posts: 409Atf
All I can say is that she is MY ATF!! She is the only one that I'll break my no CBJ rule for. I've never even had a CBJ from her but back in the day she did BBBJ. The absolute best ever. I can't wait for this weekend.
Originally Posted by ClosedCaptions
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 14:35 #23325Senior Member

Posts: 142Heather
Damn. Sorry to hear that. She gave a fantastic BBBJ. She was open to do ANYTHING.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 13:38 #23324Senior Member

Posts: 79Heather? LEO
Which heather? Sorry, if I missed a link somewhere. I'd seen a heather with what appeared to be crack rocks on floor and then a blond heather I was planning on seeing who has a private residence off wade av.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/carolin...-and-incall-3/ - the one I was planning on seeing UNTIL I realized thanks to the brothers here that it probably wouldn't be a good "fit".












Reply With Quote




