Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23263

    Couples

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    You want a bi provider, Noa or Daisi. It all depends on you and your wife are looking to explore. I've done a Duo with Daisi and see Noa on a regular basis. You don't have many posts so I'm not sure if Noa will see you. Both are clean be up front with what you are looking to experience. It doesn't all have to be in one session. They are experienced pros and know what they are doing.

    Have fun you filthy animals!
    Noa does not see couples.

  2. #23262

    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    You want a bi provider, Noa or Daisi. It all depends on you and your wife are looking to explore. I've done a Duo with Daisi and see Noa on a regular basis. You don't have many posts so I'm not sure if Noa will see you. Both are clean be up front with what you are looking to experience. It doesn't all have to be in one session. They are experienced pros and know what they are doing.

    Have fun you filthy animals!
    Noa is amazing (petite fresh Asian Japanese) and I just reviewed Daisi. Only thing I'd say is Noa smokes, don't think Daisi does. Seconded.

  3. #23261

    A different option?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about being with a bigger woman with huge tits. I saw this one will be in town and was curious if anyone has seen her or know of her?

    Any info helps!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...y/797492111902
    No info on her. But I have seen this provider before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/282577475349

    She's chubby with huge titties. Gave me a mean BBBJ and I accidentally came in her mouth. She cleaned me up and let me play with her pussy until I got hard again. More BBBJ until I fucked her. She was so funny and so cool!

  4. #23260

    How useful is listcrawler? Seem like 4 out of 5 post are fake.

    Does everyone use SkipTheGame more, Is there another website that's better, or is Listcrawer still useful?

  5. #23259

    Anybody seen Lala / Cutie booty since return

    This is a provider that had been in the RDU area somewhat consistently until maybe two years ago when she disappeared. She is someone I saw probably twice before the pandemic. I had a positive experience and she generally had good reviews here. I was wondering if anyone had seen her since she returned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/165490359590

  6. #23258
    Thanks for the info. She was worth it.

  7. #23257

    Cream

    I've had my eyes on this one for some time. Anyone have experience with her? Her videos gets me bricked every time I come across her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/148333232

  8. #23256

    Bbbj

    Can someone put some fresh links to some BBBJ women?

  9. #23255

    Anyone seen her?

    I've been curious about being with a bigger woman with huge tits. I saw this one will be in town and was curious if anyone has seen her or know of her?

    Any info helps!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...y/797492111902

  10. #23254

    Re: 3 way

    Quote Originally Posted by NCMia305  [View Original Post]
    I got the wife to reveal that she is interested in exploring with women. So we agreed to find someone together but I am starting the search here so I need recommendations.

    We need someone clean, drug free, white / Latina or Asian that has experience with couples. Ideally the lady should be no taller than 5'5 and no more than 160 lbs (wife preference) If anyone has a lady in mind let.

    Me know.
    Find someone on Tryst and then confirm with TER reviews. Not a lot of folks on this thread will know what you're after or be constructive and help out. Valencia Valana is close to 40 but a pro and a very good time.

  11. #23253

    Michelle / Marcelle

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Web search for "Michelle Lavigne escort" found this ad, as well as the link for her missing Tryst ad.
    Can confirm that Marcelle is indeed Michelle. Saw her this week and can definitely say it was a great experience. Experience aligns with other reviews, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, GFE and fantastic MILF vibes. She's in Charlotte at the moment so you'd have to inquire as to when she comes back to Raleigh.

  12. #23252

    3 Way.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCMia305  [View Original Post]
    I got the wife to reveal that she is interested in exploring with women. So we agreed to find someone together but I am starting the search here so I need recommendations.

    We need someone clean, drug free, white / Latina or Asian that has experience with couples. Ideally the lady should be no taller than 5'5 and no more than 160 lbs (wife preference) If anyone has a lady in mind let.

    Me know.
    Let's see how she feels when that's at least $500 for an hour. LOL. Go pick one up at a bar or something.

  13. #23251
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    That post is about someone else.
    It's actually 23225.

  14. #23250

    Post 23225

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    That post is about someone else.
    My mistake. I mistyped. The relevant post is 23225.

  15. #23249

    Kali

    I saw Kali a couple of weeks ago. Overall, it was a decent experience, but I won't repeat.

    Communication was good throughout, and she didn't leave me waiting in the parking lot at all. I had scheduled an hour, but when I was texting her, she wanted 280. I countered with 200 and she accepted.

    When I got to the room, we both got comfortable and chatted for a minute. As far as looks go, she is average across the board. The pics are accurate. When I started to touch her, she was very ticklish, and this continued throughout the session. She didn't like kissing of any kind, so I didn't persist. She gave a decent BBBJ. She was clean and smelled fresh, so I enjoyed some DATY, to which she was very responsive. Switched to mish and enjoyed it thoroughly until I CIP. I have to admit, her pussy felt really good.

    While I was recovering for round 2, she started getting dressed. When I asked about going again, she said doesn't allow MSOG. WTF!? She had left the money on the dresser where I placed it, so I just took 100 back, got dressed, and left.

    YMMV. Proceed with caution, or better yet, save yourself any possible hassle and don't go at all. Too much shady shit for me personally.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/148312829

    https://callescort.org/919-605-8364

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape