Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 999 1499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23342

    Couples

    Quote Originally Posted by NCMia305  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the insight, but there's a reason we are looking into this route. Do you have a link for Noa or know where I can see pictures to see what she looks like?
    Noa does not see couples. I asked her she said not no but heck no.

  2. #23341
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMia305  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the insight, but there's a reason we are looking into this route. Do you have a link for Noa or know where I can see pictures to see what she looks like?
    If you have paid any attention at all to the conversation since your original post, you would know that Noa is not interested in seeing couples.

  3. #23340

    Heather LEO

    If everyone is talking about the tall blonde that used to be near the airport, yes I heard a little while ago that she is indeed locked up. What a shame. She gave a great BBBJ. The weird thing though is that it appears that all of her ads have been scrubbed. There is no trace of any of her ads online. I've never seen a provider's ads disappear that quickly. That's not normal.

  4. #23339

    Isn't that.

    Thursday or Friday.

    Pink or Blue.

    Which ever one from Fayetteville area, all she did was take the color out her hair and gotten away from her stink puss friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc64  [View Original Post]
    Hey, has anybody seen Leilani recently? I saw her last year back in September and it was decent in terms of quality. I wanted to know if she went down in price because $200 is a lot for a HHR. Escort profile. Reviews, pictures, videos. Raleigh escorts.

    https://callescort.org/910-931-2229

  5. #23338
    Quote Originally Posted by GWV90  [View Original Post]
    Let's see how she feels when that's at least $500 for an hour. LOL. Go pick one up at a bar or something.
    Thanks for the insight, but there's a reason we are looking into this route. Do you have a link for Noa or know where I can see pictures to see what she looks like?

  6. #23337
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    You want a bi provider, Noa or Daisi. It all depends on you and your wife are looking to explore. I've done a Duo with Daisi and see Noa on a regular basis. You don't have many posts so I'm not sure if Noa will see you. Both are clean be up front with what you are looking to experience. It doesn't all have to be in one session. They are experienced pros and know what they are doing.

    Have fun you filthy animals!
    Thanks for the recs!

  7. #23336

    Atf

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosedCaptions  [View Original Post]
    Yessir! You will not be disappointed. Made a recent review about her a few days ago will provide the details below. She is not new to the area but returned to the state after about 4-5 years.

    I had a dream about Mell-e yesterday and the session was amazing. She is a true spinner, everything covered but she is a gem. Very clean, courteous and accommodating with amazing BJ skills. 80 qv /120 hhr /220 hr, but not a clock watcher. Qv should do it but you won't be disappointed with a hhr trust me!
    All I can say is that she is MY ATF!! She is the only one that I'll break my no CBJ rule for. I've never even had a CBJ from her but back in the day she did BBBJ. The absolute best ever. I can't wait for this weekend.

  8. #23335

    Heather

    Damn. Sorry to hear that. She gave a fantastic BBBJ. She was open to do ANYTHING.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Heather is visiting her uncle LEO in Johnson County she is going to be there a while!

  9. #23334

    Heather? LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Heather is visiting her uncle LEO in Johnson County she is going to be there a while!
    Which heather? Sorry, if I missed a link somewhere. I'd seen a heather with what appeared to be crack rocks on floor and then a blond heather I was planning on seeing who has a private residence off wade av.

    https://www.models-world.com/carolin...-and-incall-3/ - the one I was planning on seeing UNTIL I realized thanks to the brothers here that it probably wouldn't be a good "fit".

  10. #23333

    Leilani

    Hey, has anybody seen Leilani recently? I saw her last year back in September and it was decent in terms of quality. I wanted to know if she went down in price because $200 is a lot for a HHR. Escort profile. Reviews, pictures, videos. Raleigh escorts.

    https://callescort.org/910-931-2229

  11. #23332

    Here's the link for the brown one

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG007  [View Original Post]
    Been wondering how she is.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/678701197323

    Also have anyone experienced this girl as well:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/148660864

  12. #23331
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Heather is visiting her uncle LEO in Johnson County she is going to be there a while!
    Hey man how did you find out she is visiting uncle LEO? I have been calling and it goes straight to voicemail. Now I have to find a new provider and its getting harder lately.

  13. #23330

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc64  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I normally don't post I am more of an observer but I wanted to know if anyone has seen Heather recently? She's been around for awhile but has suddenly disappeared. I last saw her for a half hour and it was incredible. Stay safe Gents!
    Heather is visiting her uncle LEO in Johnson County she is going to be there a while!

  14. #23329

    Anybody seen this Latin Ashley?


  15. #23328

    List crawler

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG007  [View Original Post]
    At this point I at least get more real people on Skipthegames but maybe I'm missing something.
    Its my impression that list crawlers are just scraping info from other sites like megapersonals and skip the games as well as others. I can't remember exactly what I saw that convinced me of that, but the term "list crawlers" is a clue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape