Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 803 1303 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20293

    Must depend on her mood

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ? I vaguely remember folks saying she required a cover. If this changed I'm in.
    Danielle blew me twice without a cover including my first appointment with her. I have been recommending this girl on here for a while now she is my primary black girl I see. Never a bad experience. Black girls don't get a lot of play on here but in my experience with over ten years in this hobby their bodies and attitudes are generally better. They seem to be real pleasers at least to me. If you like Danielle you should check out Asia Starr. She visits Indy regularly and while she is bigger you will have a good time. I stopped seeing her because of her weight but I am very picky. Asia also known as Mocha will generally do whatever you want. She happily fingered my ass while blowing me no problem. The only black girl I would probably avoid in Indy is one that goes by Kream. While she is safe and her ass is probably the best in town the face is ugly and she is mechanical but a great time to be had if you don't mind that. For me and Kream it was a one and done appointment.

  2. #20292

    Asian Agencies

    These listings of Asian girls through agencies, like these:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...f/716875844299

    I am certain that the girls shows are NOT who is available, but are they decent?

    Are these just the girls at the local AMPs?

    And if you do incall with them, do you just meet at an AMP?

    Some have local area codes (ie 317) some don't. Avoid the ones that aren't local?

  3. #20291

    Re: Brittany Marie info?

    No personal experience, rates are a little steep for me. She has 5 reviews on TER:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2989918-360176

  4. #20290

    Re: Petite ebony spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    I don't stray from AMPs & DI often but I've been intrigued by this one for awhile and finally took the plunge. I had read the most recent reviews from earlier this year and beyond and thought fuck it, let's give it a go. Decent enough apartment on the NW side of town. Inside was clean and the bed appeared to be clean as well. Once I was inside she made me feel comfy with small talk and laughter. She seemed completely at ease which made me feel better immediately as I am usually nervous. This girl is tiny and enthusiastic in the sack. She sure seemed like she enjoyed it as much as I did. I'll definitely be repeating with her. She was clean and had no odor down below. The only downside was that she had on a lot of lotion that had a scent that kinda stuck with me for a few hours. Smelled nice but not sure I'd want my SO to smell me right afterwards.

    Tried to copy / paste the link but isn't working- Danielle Sparks on Tryst.

    Aj8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ? I vaguely remember folks saying she required a cover. If this changed I'm in.
    Likewise I think I remember folks saying NO DATY. Does no odor down below means that's changed and DATY allowed or just a general observation?

  5. #20289
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    I don't stray from AMPs & DI often but I've been intrigued by this one for awhile and finally took the plunge. I had read the most recent reviews from earlier this year and beyond and thought fuck it, let's give it a go. Decent enough apartment on the NW side of town. Inside was clean and the bed appeared to be clean as well. Once I was inside she made me feel comfy with small talk and laughter. She seemed completely at ease which made me feel better immediately as I am usually nervous. This girl is tiny and enthusiastic in the sack. She sure seemed like she enjoyed it as much as I did. I'll definitely be repeating with her. She was clean and had no odor down below. The only downside was that she had on a lot of lotion that had a scent that kinda stuck with me for a few hours. Smelled nice but not sure I'd want my SO to smell me right afterwards.

    Tried to copy / paste the link but isn't working- Danielle Sparks on Tryst.

    Aj8.
    BBBJ? I vaguely remember folks saying she required a cover. If this changed I'm in.

  6. #20288

    And.

    Quote Originally Posted by LostNumber  [View Original Post]
    Super skinny, like wasted and skeletal. Most boring sex I've ever had in my life.
    She wants 200 for hh.

  7. #20287

    Petite ebony spinner

    I don't stray from AMPs & DI often but I've been intrigued by this one for awhile and finally took the plunge. I had read the most recent reviews from earlier this year and beyond and thought fuck it, let's give it a go. Decent enough apartment on the NW side of town. Inside was clean and the bed appeared to be clean as well. Once I was inside she made me feel comfy with small talk and laughter. She seemed completely at ease which made me feel better immediately as I am usually nervous. This girl is tiny and enthusiastic in the sack. She sure seemed like she enjoyed it as much as I did. I'll definitely be repeating with her. She was clean and had no odor down below. The only downside was that she had on a lot of lotion that had a scent that kinda stuck with me for a few hours. Smelled nice but not sure I'd want my SO to smell me right afterwards.

    Tried to copy / paste the link but isn't working- Danielle Sparks on Tryst.

    Aj8.

  8. #20286

    East side

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    She states her hotel is on the east side. It is not in the infamous 21st and Shadeland area is it? Can you give at least the general location?
    Yeah, it is off 21st and Shadeland.

  9. #20285
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnR  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with this one, seems real but crappy location.

    Wondering if anyone's see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/021002185967
    Super skinny, like wasted and skeletal. Most boring sex I've ever had in my life.

  10. #20284

    East side

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I've visited her a couple of times. The price is right for quick blow and no.

    Generally when girls get to the hotel where she is staying they are one step away from being on the street and they probably are willing to take more risks than your average provider, so I haven't had a desire to try full service with her.

    Her BJ is solid though.
    She states her hotel is on the east side. It is not in the infamous 21st and Shadeland area is it? Can you give at least the general location?

  11. #20283
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaTech  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Sketchy hotel. Pics appear to be older. They are of her but she looks a bit haggard since they were taken. 60 qv BBBJ cim. May repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...bend/148615128
    I've visited her a couple of times. The price is right for quick blow and no.

    Generally when girls get to the hotel where she is staying they are one step away from being on the street and they probably are willing to take more risks than your average provider, so I haven't had a desire to try full service with her.

    Her BJ is solid though.

  12. #20282
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    What are the rates like on these girls? Is it usually BBBJ or covered?
    The person I was messaging quoted 100,150, 200.

    Addition 50 for BBBJ.

    And since it's a confirmed bate and switch I would expect more upselling.

  13. #20281
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her this weeke. I asked for a confirmation pic, because I saw several girls in EB with the exact same location, and thought it might be a multi girl operation, or a scam.

    Confirmation pic came back with a different girl in the pic, so I passed.
    What are the rates like on these girls? Is it usually BBBJ or covered?

  14. #20280

  15. #20279
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...462/3176444652

    Went and checked this one out, 21st and Shadeland, bigger Hispanic girl across from the room I was told, I said you're not the same girl and walked away. Personally, I'm not into big tits or big girls. She was attractive, no English, just not my type.
    I reached out to her this weeke. I asked for a confirmation pic, because I saw several girls in EB with the exact same location, and thought it might be a multi girl operation, or a scam.

    Confirmation pic came back with a different girl in the pic, so I passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape