Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 24826
-
08-08-23 08:39 #20281Senior Member

Posts: 339What are the rates like on these girls? Is it usually BBBJ or covered?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 08:34 #20280Senior Member

Posts: 617Brittany Marie info?
-
08-07-23 16:54 #20279Senior Member

Posts: 350I reached out to her this weeke. I asked for a confirmation pic, because I saw several girls in EB with the exact same location, and thought it might be a multi girl operation, or a scam.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
Confirmation pic came back with a different girl in the pic, so I passed.
-
08-07-23 16:12 #20278Senior Member

Posts: 77Jocelyn Jolie
I saw her about 9 years ago in Beech Grove. Great body at the time and not a bad experience. She got into it and I left happy. Lately, she is difficult to get a hold of, and her prices are a little high. I have heard that she has connections with the families one might find over in Sicily. Use caution and don't upset!
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 15:33 #20277Senior Member

Posts: 29Amber
Saw her last week. Sketchy hotel. Pics appear to be older. They are of her but she looks a bit haggard since they were taken. 60 qv BBBJ cim. May repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...bend/148615128
-
08-07-23 14:53 #20276Senior Member

Posts: 897Same as Graymann. Saw Jocelyn more than five years ago, maybe as much as ten years. Same photos. Overweight a bit, unmemorable visit. Let us mongers know how she's been if you see her.
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
JohnGuest.
-
08-07-23 14:19 #20275Senior Member

Posts: 153Switcharoo
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...462/3176444652
Went and checked this one out, 21st and Shadeland, bigger Hispanic girl across from the room I was told, I said you're not the same girl and walked away. Personally, I'm not into big tits or big girls. She was attractive, no English, just not my type.
-
08-07-23 13:54 #20274Senior Member

Posts: 42Gigi
I set an appointment up with her for tomorrow. I will be back to report and let you guys know how it goes. I was wondering if anyone else has had a good experience with her. I've been trying to see her for a while but our schedules never worked out until now. Any info would be great.
https://tryst.link/escort/gigivegas
-
08-07-23 12:13 #20273Senior Member

Posts: 65MSOG with the Hr?
Originally Posted by GrayMann
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 07:10 #20272Senior Member

Posts: 54I seen her when she first came back I believe from Florida to Indianapolis, it was in a nice hotel off 465 and southeast side. She was as good as before maybe a touch better but it could have been the fact that I had not seen here in a long while. Ether way I enjoyed my self and our schedules have not allowed me to revisit her since. I do remember have to text a few times to get the time scheduled. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 07:06 #20271Senior Member

Posts: 54Jocelyn Jolie
I have seen her many years back. Those are the same pictures she was using then, when I seen her see was very attractive the experience was just ok. I don't remember if it was BBBJ or not. She had an amazing set of man made tits. Could hold a conversation, but very business like transaction. It Wally's be worth knowing if it's changed for the better. Please tell if you see her.
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 19:16 #20270Regular Member

Posts: 16Odd request
Hi All. I have an odd request. Any escorts who provide TUMA? One of my favs from Indy got me hooked on it. And retired. Now trying to find it again.
-
08-05-23 07:25 #20269Senior Member

Posts: 164Jocelyn Jolie
Has anyone ever seen Jocelyn Jolie who is always on EROS? If so, how was she?
Thanks.
-
08-05-23 06:39 #20268Senior Member

Posts: 290Carmella / FKA Honey Coco
Anyone have any luck seeing her since she rebranded herself? She was a great time when I saw her a couple years back. Her Tryst ad remains active, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her.
https://tryst.link/escort/urgurlcarmella
-
08-05-23 00:41 #20267Senior Member

Posts: 153Kay in Anderson
I had a similar experience as others. Yes she is young and thin but I've had a lot of scheduling problems with her. The one time I did get to see her I wanted hhr and she said she only had time for a QV. Took off her clothes quickest BJ till I was barely starting to get hard. Not hard enough for penetration. Finally got it in (with no help from her) and after three pumps (as if someone was watching and waiting (that is my paranoia speaking) someone beats on the door. I almost shit myself and she jumps up bangs on the door and yells go away. I go limp and she does nothing to help at all. Wil some work of my own I get it back in and as soon as I can get a rhythm that might work she jumps up complaining of back pain. I would NOT recommend her even if she was paying you! Biggest waste of time and money. Don't let her youth and body fool you. She is not worth it. IMHO!
Originally Posted by AirMax2020
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





