Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 30812
-
08-10-23 19:06 #23327Banned Member

Posts: 148Clear your mailbox
I'm trying to PM you about another matter but your mailbox is full. Get at me asap. And clean your mailbox LOL.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 18:39 #23326Senior Member

Posts: 303Doesn't list FS.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 16:21 #23325Senior Member

Posts: 190Apex MILF?
At first I thought this was Daisy but it's not.
However she looks like someone I've seen on STG before.
Anyone know or have partaken?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/659526307627
-
08-09-23 23:15 #23324Senior Member

Posts: 530Leilani / Blue / Wednesday
She was actually the one with the stink puss report, as well as one other negative review and one decent review that verified no more odor issues. Her friend actually got good reviews from what I recall. She looks really hot so if she is clean and doesn't renege on negotiated rates, I would put her on my list. She looks so much better when she smiles compared to the older duck-face photos. If anyone sees her, please report back.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 09:13 #23323Senior Member

Posts: 1710New black girl
Saw this one yesterday. Comms were decent. Sweet girl. Clean, nice. BBBJ and had a good time. She's young and new to this, but seems to like it.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...eauty/58071014
-
08-09-23 08:39 #23322Senior Member

Posts: 145Sammy
Met with Sammy again on Saturday. Yes the pics are recent and current. She lives in a house in Erwin. Brought her a gift of Hennessy. She is a sweety. Great body enjoys her time with me as I do hers. No DATY or any body fluid exchange. Treat her nice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/658074834921
-
08-08-23 22:50 #23321Senior Member

Posts: 130Heather
Pm me for more info.
Originally Posted by Marc64
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 22:02 #23320Senior Member

Posts: 262No Name
I asked a few weeks ago. Never got a response. I have contacted her a few times, but she never has incall, so no dice. Please report if you see her. I agree that she looks yummy.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 20:09 #23319Senior Member

Posts: 170Curious about this one, any 1st hand experience?
Hey fellas,
This one keeps posting and damn, but she looks like fun. Anyone seen her, can provide a report? Reply post or DM is fine either way.
TIA,
The 'Digger.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/394029213366
-
08-08-23 17:13 #23318Senior Member

Posts: 218Abby
I saw a positive review on Abby last week so decided to see for myself. I'm glad I dId. She was friendly and met all of my requests. She's really sexy too. Ill go back!
-
08-08-23 15:29 #23317Senior Member

Posts: 262Shanti
That's Shanti. Do a search. I would not recommend, but to each his own.
Originally Posted by BLongPipes
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 15:22 #23316Senior Member

Posts: 243Brown is a solid no
I saw her a few months ago. It did not go well. She dragged her teeth when giving a BJ. And got upset when I decided to leave (even though I let her keep the money).
Originally Posted by ANG007
[View Original Post]
You can PM me for more details. I posted an explanation before. But it wasn't approved.
-
08-08-23 10:32 #23315Senior Member

Posts: 72Friendly
Been curious about this provider I love me an older MILF LOL. Just one question when you say she's not quite full GFE could you expand a bit more? I want to know if she's bbj / cim friendly?. If you're willing to share some details I'd love to know, feel free to pm if prefer.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 10:07 #23314Senior Member

Posts: 246Recent update
Have any monger seen this provider recently ? I'm thinking about taking a shot at it.
-
08-08-23 09:58 #23313Senior Member

Posts: 115Couples
Noa does not see couples. I asked her she said not no but heck no.
Originally Posted by NCMia305
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




