Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20278

    Jocelyn Jolie

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Jocelyn Jolie who is always on EROS? If so, how was she?

    Thanks.
    I saw her about 9 years ago in Beech Grove. Great body at the time and not a bad experience. She got into it and I left happy. Lately, she is difficult to get a hold of, and her prices are a little high. I have heard that she has connections with the families one might find over in Sicily. Use caution and don't upset!

  2. #20277

    Amber

    Saw her last week. Sketchy hotel. Pics appear to be older. They are of her but she looks a bit haggard since they were taken. 60 qv BBBJ cim. May repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...bend/148615128

  3. #20276
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Jocelyn Jolie who is always on EROS? If so, how was she?

    Thanks.
    Same as Graymann. Saw Jocelyn more than five years ago, maybe as much as ten years. Same photos. Overweight a bit, unmemorable visit. Let us mongers know how she's been if you see her.

    JohnGuest.

  4. #20275

    Switcharoo

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...462/3176444652

    Went and checked this one out, 21st and Shadeland, bigger Hispanic girl across from the room I was told, I said you're not the same girl and walked away. Personally, I'm not into big tits or big girls. She was attractive, no English, just not my type.

  5. #20274

    Gigi

    I set an appointment up with her for tomorrow. I will be back to report and let you guys know how it goes. I was wondering if anyone else has had a good experience with her. I've been trying to see her for a while but our schedules never worked out until now. Any info would be great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gigivegas

  6. #20273
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMann  [View Original Post]
    I seen her when she first came back I believe from Florida to Indianapolis, it was in a nice hotel off 465 and southeast side. She was as good as before maybe a touch better but it could have been the fact that I had not seen here in a long while. Ether way I enjoyed my self and our schedules have not allowed me to revisit her since. I do remember have to text a few times to get the time scheduled. Happy hunting.
    MSOG with the Hr?

  7. #20272
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck seeing her since she rebranded herself? She was a great time when I saw her a couple years back. Her Tryst ad remains active, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/urgurlcarmella
    I seen her when she first came back I believe from Florida to Indianapolis, it was in a nice hotel off 465 and southeast side. She was as good as before maybe a touch better but it could have been the fact that I had not seen here in a long while. Ether way I enjoyed my self and our schedules have not allowed me to revisit her since. I do remember have to text a few times to get the time scheduled. Happy hunting.

  8. #20271

    Jocelyn Jolie

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Jocelyn Jolie who is always on EROS? If so, how was she?

    Thanks.
    I have seen her many years back. Those are the same pictures she was using then, when I seen her see was very attractive the experience was just ok. I don't remember if it was BBBJ or not. She had an amazing set of man made tits. Could hold a conversation, but very business like transaction. It Wally's be worth knowing if it's changed for the better. Please tell if you see her.

  9. #20270

    Odd request

    Hi All. I have an odd request. Any escorts who provide TUMA? One of my favs from Indy got me hooked on it. And retired. Now trying to find it again.

  10. #20269

    Jocelyn Jolie

    Has anyone ever seen Jocelyn Jolie who is always on EROS? If so, how was she?

    Thanks.

  11. #20268

    Carmella / FKA Honey Coco

    Anyone have any luck seeing her since she rebranded herself? She was a great time when I saw her a couple years back. Her Tryst ad remains active, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/urgurlcarmella

  12. #20267

    Kay in Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen Kay Recently? I see updated postings but hadn't got any replies awhile back. Ty seems to be the only one who was visited and with such a short Search Name, I don't think it's easy to find in here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141310063
    I had a similar experience as others. Yes she is young and thin but I've had a lot of scheduling problems with her. The one time I did get to see her I wanted hhr and she said she only had time for a QV. Took off her clothes quickest BJ till I was barely starting to get hard. Not hard enough for penetration. Finally got it in (with no help from her) and after three pumps (as if someone was watching and waiting (that is my paranoia speaking) someone beats on the door. I almost shit myself and she jumps up bangs on the door and yells go away. I go limp and she does nothing to help at all. Wil some work of my own I get it back in and as soon as I can get a rhythm that might work she jumps up complaining of back pain. I would NOT recommend her even if she was paying you! Biggest waste of time and money. Don't let her youth and body fool you. She is not worth it. IMHO!

  13. #20266

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    Here's her current ad from yesterday. Real. Offered me BBFS when I seen her too. I passed. She was right off the highway exit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/148202050
    Well, unless she's changed from a couple months ago. She provides no service at all. She pretty much takes her clothes off and lays there pretty much like a sex doll.

  14. #20265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Kay.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaboWabo63  [View Original Post]
    Can only find her ads that have xxx-xxx-3907 number. Would you share her 3139 number, please PM. Thanks.
    Here's her current ad from yesterday. Real. Offered me BBFS when I seen her too. I passed. She was right off the highway exit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/148202050

  15. #20264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady, I've only seen her ad a couple times.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...n/502727701822
    I seen her a couple of weeks back in her apartment SW near the Mann rd exit. Pricey tho $40 for qv. She is hard of hearing. Uses one of those in ear devices to hear. Big but not bbw but she's tall ish. Clean apartment. A cups. Idk if ill repeat since she only can see you certain hours of the day. Take care. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape