Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 18820
-
08-05-23 10:10 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 134Honey
The old Lockhart Honey that has recently returned. Not sure how the rest of you fare, but I have had zero luck. Text her and ask if she available and get a reply, then a few text later trying to get the details. She will ghost me. This has happened several times including the past. In fact last year before she took a break, I. Had a date, went to pick her up and as I. Pulled up, she got in some other mongers car! Not sure what to make of it or just move on to something else. But I would like to test the waters!
-
08-05-23 00:51 #15129Regular Member

Posts: 12Nina
After seeing all the reports about Nina I tried to get in contact 3 x and different days this last month but no response. Does she have a particular time / day she responds to people?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/148171754
-
08-04-23 15:03 #15128Banned Member

Posts: 6Italian princess
No she charges 350 for FS.
Originally Posted by HeatSeeker77
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 12:57 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 941Most of the advertisements are fake photos. The numbers you dial are handlers. The girls are here on a tourist visa.
Originally Posted by Remyaaaa
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 14:26 #15126Regular Member

Posts: 14Altamode springs
I'm in town tonight and looking around I see a lot of ads in altamode springs. Any local know if that's a safe area I'll be ubering back and forth.
-
08-02-23 20:56 #15125Senior Member

Posts: 1670Tica ucf
She is legit.
She is a small bbw and is non GFE.
She actually enjoys sex but will not do a BBBJ, so I mostly likely will not return.
She is cool though.
She is careful as well.
Originally Posted by OrlKind04
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 20:39 #15124Senior Member

Posts: 73Ucf
I tried a while back, but when I went to see her off colonial, I saw a big dude leaving her room immediately after she texted me the room # - I knew the location in advance and was able to scope out from afar. Rate was right, but my spider senses didn't have a good feeling so I bailed.
Originally Posted by OrlKind04
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 19:58 #15123Regular Member

Posts: 13Tica UCF
Any word on this one? She seems legit but I can't find any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/147905634
-
07-31-23 20:13 #15122Senior Member

Posts: 300Can't remember the rates but remember thinking she was a tad overpriced for what her menu really was. But she wasn't a clock watcher. Her comms are decent. Hit her up.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 12:28 #15121Senior Member

Posts: 66LEO Check BS
I'm pretty sure this is all bullshit, just like majority of other "LEO checks" providers think will keep them from being arrested. If you want me to buy you a Pepsi or a pack of smokes, fine, I'll play along. What I won't do is buy you anything with a sexual connotation (condoms, lube, etc). In fact, I simply will not see you if a single word that implies a sexual act could occur is used in our conversation. Hence why a provider asking me to "bring condoms" is an automatic end of discussion.
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 12:05 #15120Senior Member

Posts: 239Setup
I remember one of those TV setup shows, maybe "To Catch a Predator" or some other show, they would ask the guy to bring something specific. Then when he showed up with it, it was more proof this was the guy on the phone because he brought what they asked.
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 11:19 #15119Senior Member

Posts: 218Good info
Can you tell us the damages in roses?
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 10:30 #15118Senior Member

Posts: 293Buying Items Pre-Visit
I'd really like to hear more input from anyone in the forum who has more legal experience. The concept of stopping to buy something and bringing it to the provider was a common practice in the Tampa Bay area about 3-4 years ago. The idea was that LEO could not buy items on the legal premise that it gave defense a motive for your visit other than for services. True or not don't know, but the practice seems to have disappeared. That leads me to believe the idea was exposed as BS.
Originally Posted by Envelope57
[View Original Post]
Each of us has our own way to scope out a place. I prefer to carry a Door Dash bag with me when walking the hallways of a motel looking for a room. If I have to leave or knock on the wrong door or feel uncomfortable there is little suspicion when I bow out. Other places, including trap houses -if you've experienced that- are a no go. Once was enough.
But buying stuff doesn't allow the graceful exit I would prefer.
RT.
-
07-30-23 22:25 #15117Senior Member

Posts: 460Isn't that about LEO can't but them something And give it to them?
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 14:04 #15116Senior Member

Posts: 300Camilla Mendez
Decent comms, stays at a so-so hotel on I-Drive. Covered everything but before the cover she prefers to sit and grind on you with her hairiness and get you off (as seen in the pics). However, she's NOT what I consider GFE. No LFK, no DFK, no daty, no dato. HJ, covered BJ, covered FS. She's cute. Her breasts have significant vertical scars from a semi-recent surgery. Would repeat for HHr, not Hr. I was delighted there was no waiting and no "go get me something" when I arrived. But this has been many months ago. She shuttles among here, Miami and PR, I think.
Originally Posted by Robcontroller
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






