Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 1247 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Tica ucf

    She is legit.

    She is a small bbw and is non GFE.

    She actually enjoys sex but will not do a BBBJ, so I mostly likely will not return.

    She is cool though.

    She is careful as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind04  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? She seems legit but I can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/147905634

  2. #15128

    Ucf

    I tried a while back, but when I went to see her off colonial, I saw a big dude leaving her room immediately after she texted me the room # - I knew the location in advance and was able to scope out from afar. Rate was right, but my spider senses didn't have a good feeling so I bailed.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind04  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? She seems legit but I can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/147905634

  3. #15127

    Tica UCF

    Any word on this one? She seems legit but I can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/147905634

  4. #15126
    Can't remember the rates but remember thinking she was a tad overpriced for what her menu really was. But she wasn't a clock watcher. Her comms are decent. Hit her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Decent comms, stays at a so-so hotel on I-Drive. Covered everything but before the cover she prefers to sit and grind on you with her hairiness and get you off (as seen in the pics). However, she's NOT what I consider GFE. No LFK, no DFK, no daty, no dato. HJ, covered BJ, covered FS. She's cute. Her breasts have significant vertical scars from a semi-recent surgery. Would repeat for HHr, not Hr. I was delighted there was no waiting and no "go get me something" when I arrived. But this has been many months ago. She shuttles among here, Miami and PR, I think.

  5. #15125

    LEO Check BS

    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    I'd really like to hear more input from anyone in the forum who has more legal experience. The concept of stopping to buy something and bringing it to the provider was a common practice in the Tampa Bay area about 3-4 years ago. The idea was that LEO could not buy items on the legal premise that it gave defense a motive for your visit other than for services. True or not don't know, but the practice seems to have disappeared. That leads me to believe the idea was exposed as BS.

    Each of us has our own way to scope out a place. I prefer to carry a Door Dash bag with me when walking the hallways of a motel looking for a room. If I have to leave or knock on the wrong door or feel uncomfortable there is little suspicion when I bow out. Other places, including trap houses -if you've experienced that- are a no go. Once was enough.

    But buying stuff doesn't allow the graceful exit I would prefer.

    RT.
    I'm pretty sure this is all bullshit, just like majority of other "LEO checks" providers think will keep them from being arrested. If you want me to buy you a Pepsi or a pack of smokes, fine, I'll play along. What I won't do is buy you anything with a sexual connotation (condoms, lube, etc). In fact, I simply will not see you if a single word that implies a sexual act could occur is used in our conversation. Hence why a provider asking me to "bring condoms" is an automatic end of discussion.

  6. #15124

    Setup

    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    I'd really like to hear more input from anyone in the forum who has more legal experience. The concept of stopping to buy something and bringing it to the provider was a common practice in the Tampa Bay area about 3-4 years ago. The idea was that LEO could not buy items on the legal premise that it gave defense a motive for your visit other than for services. True or not don't know, but the practice seems to have disappeared. That leads me to believe the idea was exposed as BS.

    Each of us has our own way to scope out a place. I prefer to carry a Door Dash bag with me when walking the hallways of a motel looking for a room. If I have to leave or knock on the wrong door or feel uncomfortable there is little suspicion when I bow out. Other places, including trap houses -if you've experienced that- are a no go. Once was enough.

    But buying stuff doesn't allow the graceful exit I would prefer.

    RT.
    I remember one of those TV setup shows, maybe "To Catch a Predator" or some other show, they would ask the guy to bring something specific. Then when he showed up with it, it was more proof this was the guy on the phone because he brought what they asked.

  7. #15123

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Decent comms, stays at a so-so hotel on I-Drive. Covered everything but before the cover she prefers to sit and grind on you with her hairiness and get you off (as seen in the pics). However, she's NOT what I consider GFE. No LFK, no DFK, no daty, no dato. HJ, covered BJ, covered FS. She's cute. Her breasts have significant vertical scars from a semi-recent surgery. Would repeat for HHr, not Hr. I was delighted there was no waiting and no "go get me something" when I arrived. But this has been many months ago. She shuttles among here, Miami and PR, I think.
    Can you tell us the damages in roses?

  8. #15122

    Buying Items Pre-Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that about LEO can't but them something And give it to them?
    I'd really like to hear more input from anyone in the forum who has more legal experience. The concept of stopping to buy something and bringing it to the provider was a common practice in the Tampa Bay area about 3-4 years ago. The idea was that LEO could not buy items on the legal premise that it gave defense a motive for your visit other than for services. True or not don't know, but the practice seems to have disappeared. That leads me to believe the idea was exposed as BS.

    Each of us has our own way to scope out a place. I prefer to carry a Door Dash bag with me when walking the hallways of a motel looking for a room. If I have to leave or knock on the wrong door or feel uncomfortable there is little suspicion when I bow out. Other places, including trap houses -if you've experienced that- are a no go. Once was enough.

    But buying stuff doesn't allow the graceful exit I would prefer.

    RT.

  9. #15121
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    After reading your response, I was reminded of a situation that happened to me over a year ago with a popular UTR. I arrived at her place on time and texted her the customary "I'm here". I sent this message several times and after about 15 minutes I was getting ready to leave, I got a "over slept I just woke up". She said I'll ready in 10 minutes. I requested if I can proceed to her place and wait there rather than in my hot car and plenty of people passing. A couple of minutes later I get " can you get me a pack of cigarettes?" I said I am not sure where to get a pack of cigarettes. She said at a gas station a mile away. So for her to buy time because she woke up late (after 1 pm) I drove to a gas station to buy a pack of overpriced cigarettes.

    When I finally got to her place I gave her the pack of cigarettes, she took it and tossed it in the freezer along side an open carton of cigarettes already in the freezer.
    Isn't that about LEO can't but them something And give it to them?

  10. #15120

    Camilla Mendez

    Decent comms, stays at a so-so hotel on I-Drive. Covered everything but before the cover she prefers to sit and grind on you with her hairiness and get you off (as seen in the pics). However, she's NOT what I consider GFE. No LFK, no DFK, no daty, no dato. HJ, covered BJ, covered FS. She's cute. Her breasts have significant vertical scars from a semi-recent surgery. Would repeat for HHr, not Hr. I was delighted there was no waiting and no "go get me something" when I arrived. But this has been many months ago. She shuttles among here, Miami and PR, I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robcontroller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see camila mendez? The ad mentions nuru massage, Escort babylon doesn't have any reviews and I can't find any info on her on the search bar here, thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/144044939

  11. #15119

    UTR buying time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    You did what you thought was safe and that is totally fine. I just find it funny because Legz has been doing this for so long that she doesn't even care to be safe than sorry LOL. She'll always text saying she needs something beforehand to buy herself some more time.
    After reading your response, I was reminded of a situation that happened to me over a year ago with a popular UTR. I arrived at her place on time and texted her the customary "I'm here". I sent this message several times and after about 15 minutes I was getting ready to leave, I got a "over slept I just woke up". She said I'll ready in 10 minutes. I requested if I can proceed to her place and wait there rather than in my hot car and plenty of people passing. A couple of minutes later I get " can you get me a pack of cigarettes?" I said I am not sure where to get a pack of cigarettes. She said at a gas station a mile away. So for her to buy time because she woke up late (after 1 pm) I drove to a gas station to buy a pack of overpriced cigarettes.

    When I finally got to her place I gave her the pack of cigarettes, she took it and tossed it in the freezer along side an open carton of cigarettes already in the freezer.

  12. #15118

    Camila Mendez Nuru?

    Anyone see camila mendez? The ad mentions nuru massage, Escort babylon doesn't have any reviews and I can't find any info on her on the search bar here, thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/144044939

  13. #15117

    Good to err on side of caution

    Quote Originally Posted by CountZer0  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to get some general advice here. Had a dream I tried to setup an appointment with Legz recently (we've never met). Tried calling her first, no answer, immediately received a text telling me to respond to that instead. All was going well at first, asks my age etc. Tried to setup an appointment within the next hour, then she texts and says "bring condoms". Now, I want to be clear, I get that she is a well-known 'trusted' provider, but I am extremely careful. We've never met, I didn't get to talk to you on phone, then you send me something incriminating like that? I immediately stopped responding and didn't follow through with the date. I don't care how well reviewed a provider is, shit can happen, phones get stolen, and sometimes a girl is trying to work-off a charge. Again, I doubt this is the case with Legz, but I've got a personal set of rules that I won't see someone if anything explicit referencing sexual activity is sentmy radar goes off. Do you all think I'm too careful?
    You did what you thought was safe and that is totally fine. I just find it funny because Legz has been doing this for so long that she doesn't even care to be safe than sorry LOL. She'll always text saying she needs something beforehand to buy herself some more time.

  14. #15116

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen her? Can't find reviews and new to this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/038264599202

  15. #15115

    Caramilla on STG

    This is not a review. Just FYI. She advertises 200 for HF. I thought this was a typo because most of the time when it's a half hour at HHR. Glad I confirmed that was the price prior to arrival.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/541485416742

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape