Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 950 1450 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 30317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23582

    Natural Redhead

    Are there any natural redhead ladies in the Charlotte area?

  2. #23581

    A Tail of 2 Beccas

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    Nasty tattoos?
    The Becca he is talking about is a different Becca than I know. The one I know is tatted, soft spoken, tiny, and a wild beast in bed who loves getting fucked as hard as you can fuck her.

  3. #23580

    Vixen MILF

    Has anyone seen her? PM for details please.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9804654182#.

  4. #23579
    Jules has been mentioned many times as has Lizzy and Shelley Blanchet. Some of those women I know are real and I know some are old as dirt profiles. I can't speak if the reviews are real or not. You have to take everything with a big grain of salt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Are the new reviews fake? A lot of good looking woman but I never see them reviewed on this site. Hummmm.

  5. #23578

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Many are just old and inactive.
    Are the new reviews fake? A lot of good looking woman but I never see them reviewed on this site. Hummmm.

  6. #23577

    Lexi, diamonds Dancing, daydream

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Wow she's a beauty. I'd be willing to see her based on her looks alone despite the reviews.
    Well reviewed in Salisbury. I've seen her off and on for years. I think BigCat reviewed her most accurate. Comes back to the game, builds regulars and the sob stories them to give money. Then no shows them at motel after getting money ahead of time.

  7. #23576

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPan76  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. She looks fine. I texted her today but no response. I guess she might be busy. LOL.
    I also met her in Stayesville with another provider. Very nice girl, and has a great, sexy look about her. You won't be disappointed. I've been seeing her off and on for awhile. Never any issues.

  8. #23575
    Many are just old and inactive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lister69  [View Original Post]
    You don't have to spend long on that site to realize that more than 70% of the posts are fake.

  9. #23574
    You don't have to spend long on that site to realize that more than 70% of the posts are fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Wondering why I have not seen any reviews from the woman on erotic monkey on here? Lots of them look great and have good reviews, are they real? Have any of you seen them like savannah, Kylie, Megan, Heaven or Jenna. I have not seen any of you review them. Any help would be great.

  10. #23573

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Did she get those nasty tattoos removed?
    Nasty tattoos?

  11. #23572
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Wondering why I have not seen any reviews from the woman on erotic monkey on here? Lots of them look great and have good reviews, are they real? Have any of you seen them like savannah, Kylie, Megan, Heaven or Jenna. I have not seen any of you review them. Any help would be great.
    Heaven has been reviewed severals times. Consensus is that she is a mediocre time.

  12. #23571
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    No this is her. Saw her yesterday and again about a week ago. I've always gotten good service from her. YMMV.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...reakk/57721971
    Did she get those nasty tattoos removed?

  13. #23570

    Erotic monkey posts reviews

    Wondering why I have not seen any reviews from the woman on erotic monkey on here? Lots of them look great and have good reviews, are they real? Have any of you seen them like savannah, Kylie, Megan, Heaven or Jenna. I have not seen any of you review them. Any help would be great.

  14. #23569

    Didn't know what was dryer. Her ass or her personality

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBReal  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/148401685

    I thought I've seen reports. But pulled trigger. Worst attitude I've seen in a while. Like she's pissed at the world. Tried to open her up. No go. You've been warned. 2/10.
    I saw her last year and she was so dead. Her skin was loose and the poses on the pics are to make it seem as tho she has a sexy body, no that shit is basic as hell. I'll never waste time or money on her again.

  15. #23568
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Katie - https://callescort.org/704-201-3041.

    KayKay - https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/754452282573.

    Sophie - https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/335857471981.

    I've seen bad reviews on all 3 of these girls including the girl that you saw Katie. It's a damn shame because all 3 of them are hot. They all have the look that I prefer. I'm just lucky that I'm connected with the Brazilians. I appreciate you warning us partner.
    I can deal with dead fishes but bad attitude will definitely be a no return and if I catch it early on then won't go thru with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape