rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 953 1453 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 30313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23533
    As many ads I see with that hotel address, you should be able to ride by and pick one out. They must take half the hotel as many ads as they are, unless they are posting different ads for the same girls, which is highly possible. I suspect they hang out there, like the Asians have their place they hang out.

    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551  [View Original Post]
    I saw a post a few weeks ago about someone that checked out those latinas that are on feldfarm. I think he said they don't look like the pics though?

    I might try to hangout with one sometime.

    Look on listcrawler under the Latina section and you will see multiple ads that say feldfarm.

  2. #23532

    Feldfarm

    Quote Originally Posted by Lister69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a latina to nail.

    Anyone you recommend?
    I saw a post a few weeks ago about someone that checked out those latinas that are on feldfarm. I think he said they don't look like the pics though?

    I might try to hangout with one sometime.

    Look on listcrawler under the Latina section and you will see multiple ads that say feldfarm.

  3. #23531
    I don't agree. There are acids in your stomach and mouth that kills a lot of stuff. I got BBBJCIM off SWers for decades and never got anything. There is a risk of getting a BBBJ but it isn't as high as BBFS. There are many that will suck you bare and catch and swallow. Others will spit it out. Juels is an example of one that will give you a BBBJCIM but will NOT fuck you bare. I met her a couple of months ago and I asked her if she would fuck bare and she said no, though she has some really thin covers. They are thin enough that they may feel natural. She tried like a champ but she couldn't get me off with a blow job. I had to finish the job myself.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...arlotte-974050

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    I agree but I think most who do CIM does BBF even though they both are high risk I like BBBJ it doesn't matter if she allow CIM or not.

  4. #23530
    If you are near Raleigh:

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/145000617

    They have a good Latina situation up there.

    LM.

  5. #23529

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Many will do BBBJCIM but WON'T do BBFS. Don't assume if they will suck you bare, they will fuck you bare. Some will require everything to be covered while some will give you a bare blow job but will require a cover to fuck.
    I agree but I think most who do CIM does BBF even though they both are high risk I like BBBJ it doesn't matter if she allow CIM or not.

  6. #23528

    Seniors

    PM me.

    300/200.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-1912804699.jpg‎  

  7. #23527

    Looking for a Latina gal.

    Looking for a latina to nail.

    Anyone you recommend?

  8. #23526
    Many will do BBBJCIM but WON'T do BBFS. Don't assume if they will suck you bare, they will fuck you bare. Some will require everything to be covered while some will give you a bare blow job but will require a cover to fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    I made a mistake its Layla not Kayla close enough LOL and her ad says CIM so I would think she does BBF wouldn't you? I'm not into BBF and we know what kind of chicks doing all that bare so know way not even 800 dollar Tryst or 5 k Park Ave.

  9. #23525

  10. #23524
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger87  [View Original Post]
    I met her years ago with a provider in Statesville. There were 3 or 4 girls working together and I saw two of them but never dreamed of Catalaya. I had just got undressed with another provider when we heard a knock on the door. She said it was Catalaya. I told her I didn't mind if she came in. Hoping to add her to the mix. That didn't happen but I did meet her. Looked good, seemed nice enough, and had a tongue ring. Wanted to dream of her but our schedules didn't line up.
    Thanks. She looks fine. I texted her today but no response. I guess she might be busy. LOL.

  11. #23523

    Layla not Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/173455540684 I saw this one in Gastonia few nights ago she near Pineville now in a nice hotel she looks like pix. 150 qv but she rather do HH HR she said. BBBJ was blazing good not many now days do great BJ its mostly CBJ lack luster at that. She was on her knees going deep as she could until I said lets try doggy I'm always excited to see the view in doggy and she has a very nice doggy view. She was wet from the BJ so entering wasn't to hard but she was very tight, I would love to brag about pound town but I didn't last 2 minutes it was to good and I was to horny. Said she's from Asheville and will be here all week so if she is your style give her a call I think you will enjoy. And I got name this time its Kayla.
    I made a mistake its Layla not Kayla close enough LOL and her ad says CIM so I would think she does BBF wouldn't you? I'm not into BBF and we know what kind of chicks doing all that bare so know way not even 800 dollar Tryst or 5 k Park Ave.

  12. #23522

    Kayla visiting

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/173455540684 I saw this one in Gastonia few nights ago she near Pineville now in a nice hotel she looks like pix. 150 qv but she rather do HH HR she said. BBBJ was blazing good not many now days do great BJ its mostly CBJ lack luster at that. She was on her knees going deep as she could until I said lets try doggy I'm always excited to see the view in doggy and she has a very nice doggy view. She was wet from the BJ so entering wasn't to hard but she was very tight, I would love to brag about pound town but I didn't last 2 minutes it was to good and I was to horny. Said she's from Asheville and will be here all week so if she is your style give her a call I think you will enjoy. And I got name this time its Kayla.

  13. #23521

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Damn, was that recently? She seemed to be clean and lucid when I was seeing her. Had a girlfriend and stuff.
    Found out where she is. She's paying a visit with uncle LEO. Hope this is OK. Not posting pics or names. This is out of the Braselton newspaper.

    Braselton police arrested two South Carolina women reportedly in possession of fentanyl pills, cocaine and methamphetamine after encountering them at a Hwy. 211 gas station after hours.

  14. #23520
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPan76  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried Catalaya Marie?. Numbers are different on both the ads. I guess the xlamma might be old.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/083958467286

    https://xlamma.com/us/charlotte-esco...arie-24-134898#.
    I met her years ago with a provider in Statesville. There were 3 or 4 girls working together and I saw two of them but never dreamed of Catalaya. I had just got undressed with another provider when we heard a knock on the door. She said it was Catalaya. I told her I didn't mind if she came in. Hoping to add her to the mix. That didn't happen but I did meet her. Looked good, seemed nice enough, and had a tongue ring. Wanted to dream of her but our schedules didn't line up.

  15. #23519
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her on the regular and had some really good times with her. That is until she almost got me put in bracelets by uncle LEO. She may be in jail or hopefully in treatment She had some pretty bad drug charges pending on her.
    Damn, was that recently? She seemed to be clean and lucid when I was seeing her. Had a girlfriend and stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape