Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJohnson480  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

    Who is "Ruth6979". ??

    I just got a pm on this board from that user name asking if I want to meet & _ you _ k. ??

    Any clues.
    Nope post a link to the profile.

  2. #7389

    Kenzie Kash

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    LOL she may have been mentioned once or twice. But thanks for the report. How is her body? She was looking thick in some pics I saw.
    I saw her earlier this year and her body was in really good shape. Cannot say if she has thickened up in the last few months. I know butt stuff was on the menu a while back. I did not inquire during our last visit.

  3. #7388

    Ruth6979

    Hey Gents,

    Who is "Ruth6979". ??

    I just got a pm on this board from that user name asking if I want to meet & _ you _ k. ??

    Any clues. ??

  4. #7387

    Was this one the subject of discussion recently!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gresh...o/659588854065

    Anybody know anything about her regardless?

  5. #7386
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    LOL she may have been mentioned once or twice. But thanks for the report. How is her body? She was looking thick in some pics I saw.
    She's definitely thick but looks really good. Nice and firm. I don't think she uses but if she does she hides it pretty well.

  6. #7385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJon8765  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember if she's been reported on before but she belongs here. I saw her last night. Very open menu although I'm not into butt stuff so can't confirm if she offers that.
    LOL she may have been mentioned once or twice. But thanks for the report. How is her body? She was looking thick in some pics I saw.

  7. #7384

    Why'all tried them Artisanal Antibiotics?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    WTF. How in the world can you afford to play the game but not be able to go to the doctor and get checked out is mind-boggling. One of you suggested pouring rubbing alcohol down your dick hole, ya that's right did you just read that a realize how dumb that sounds?? Doctor visit 30 $, antibiotics 6 $ . Stay safe.
    Done lost they damn mind indeed. But hey, you only die once.

  8. #7383

    Kenzie Kash

    Can't remember if she's been reported on before but she belongs here. I saw her last night. Very open menu although I'm not into butt stuff so can't confirm if she offers that.

  9. #7382

    Think everyone has lost there minds

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    Fish antibiotics, my good friends. Yes, its safe for human consumption. Yes, it's the same stuff.
    WTF. How in the world can you afford to play the game but not be able to go to the doctor and get checked out is mind-boggling. One of you suggested pouring rubbing alcohol down your dick hole, ya that's right did you just read that a realize how dumb that sounds?? Doctor visit 30 $, antibiotics 6 $ . Stay safe.

  10. #7381

    Home remedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmonger  [View Original Post]
    A single 200 mg dose of Doxycycline helps prevent sexually-transmitted bacterial infections such as chlamydia, syphilis, and gonorrhea.

    Here's the link to a more detailed version of this post: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...vice&p=6535423.
    I am no stranger to needing a big ass shot or round of oral antibiotics.

    But ever since I started making sure I was hydrated enough to take a good piss after I'm done and follow that up with a good pour of 99% rubbing alcohol up the urethra I've never had any issues since.

    Stings worse than anything an infection would for a few moments but seems to do the trick. 🤷. Maybe I'm just really lucky these days.

  11. #7380

    SassyGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah70  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently?
    Yes. See this post:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...256&viewfull=1#post6504256.

  12. #7379

    Abx

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    Fish antibiotics, my good friends. Yes, its safe for human consumption. Yes, it's the same stuff.
    You can order stuff legally from India too from places like AllDayChemist. More expensive but wider variety to choose from.

  13. #7378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Antibiotics are over the counter.
    Fish antibiotics, my good friends. Yes, its safe for human consumption. Yes, it's the same stuff.

  14. #7377

    Sassygirl37 from TNA

    Has anyone seen her recently?

  15. #7376

    In many countries

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmonger  [View Original Post]
    A single 200 mg dose of Doxycycline helps prevent sexually-transmitted bacterial infections such as chlamydia, syphilis, and gonorrhea.

    Here's the link to a more detailed version of this post: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...vice&p=6535423.
    Antibiotics are over the counter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape