Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 10614
-
08-06-23 09:19 #7389Senior Member

Posts: 32Kenzie Kash
I saw her earlier this year and her body was in really good shape. Cannot say if she has thickened up in the last few months. I know butt stuff was on the menu a while back. I did not inquire during our last visit.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 02:57 #7388Senior Member

Posts: 37Ruth6979
Hey Gents,
Who is "Ruth6979". ??
I just got a pm on this board from that user name asking if I want to meet & _ you _ k. ??
Any clues. ??
-
08-06-23 01:59 #7387Regular Member

Posts: 5Was this one the subject of discussion recently!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gresh...o/659588854065
Anybody know anything about her regardless?
-
08-06-23 01:58 #7386Senior Member

Posts: 27She's definitely thick but looks really good. Nice and firm. I don't think she uses but if she does she hides it pretty well.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 18:10 #7385Senior Member

Posts: 2936LOL she may have been mentioned once or twice. But thanks for the report. How is her body? She was looking thick in some pics I saw.
Originally Posted by BigJon8765
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 17:53 #7384Regular Member

Posts: 5Why'all tried them Artisanal Antibiotics?
Done lost they damn mind indeed. But hey, you only die once.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 13:59 #7383Senior Member

Posts: 27Kenzie Kash
Can't remember if she's been reported on before but she belongs here. I saw her last night. Very open menu although I'm not into butt stuff so can't confirm if she offers that.
-
08-05-23 11:48 #7382Senior Member

Posts: 229Think everyone has lost there minds
WTF. How in the world can you afford to play the game but not be able to go to the doctor and get checked out is mind-boggling. One of you suggested pouring rubbing alcohol down your dick hole, ya that's right did you just read that a realize how dumb that sounds?? Doctor visit 30 $, antibiotics 6 $ . Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Jd058
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 18:49 #7381Senior Member

Posts: 45Home remedy
I am no stranger to needing a big ass shot or round of oral antibiotics.
Originally Posted by Oldmonger
[View Original Post]
But ever since I started making sure I was hydrated enough to take a good piss after I'm done and follow that up with a good pour of 99% rubbing alcohol up the urethra I've never had any issues since.
Stings worse than anything an infection would for a few moments but seems to do the trick. 🤷. Maybe I'm just really lucky these days.
-
08-04-23 15:40 #7380Senior Member

Posts: 85SassyGirl
Yes. See this post:
Originally Posted by Isaiah70
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...256&viewfull=1#post6504256.
-
08-04-23 15:01 #7379Senior Member

Posts: 27Abx
You can order stuff legally from India too from places like AllDayChemist. More expensive but wider variety to choose from.
Originally Posted by Jd058
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 11:54 #7378Senior Member

Posts: 288Fish antibiotics, my good friends. Yes, its safe for human consumption. Yes, it's the same stuff.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 08:17 #7377Senior Member

Posts: 43Sassygirl37 from TNA
Has anyone seen her recently?
-
08-03-23 21:06 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 765In many countries
Antibiotics are over the counter.
Originally Posted by Oldmonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 19:16 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 558A "Morning After" Pill
A single 200 mg dose of Doxycycline helps prevent sexually-transmitted bacterial infections such as chlamydia, syphilis, and gonorrhea.
Here's the link to a more detailed version of this post: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...vice&p=6535423.










Reply With Quote





