Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 18820
-
08-09-23 07:04 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 857Attached is what I found when I googled the number.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 19:18 #15144Senior Member

Posts: 857Call from Police Department-Special Oper Division in Maitland? Didn't pick up
So I got a call from Police Department-Special Oper Division in Maitland to one of my google voice burner numbers. I didn't pick up. What's interesting is that the it shows up as Police Department-Special Oper Division on the missed called.
The number is attached to the photo. +1 (407) 539-624X. Is this legit or maybe scam on trying to scare me? This happen to anyone else?
-
08-08-23 18:27 #15143Senior Member

Posts: 742Mallory Sandy and Sherry return!
Yes Mallory and her friends will be returning this coming Sunday and staying for about two weeks. She asked me to let people know. If you have her contact hit her up to schedule appointment.
I only have the one picture of Sherry. She is the more petite one.
Mallory is the one with the red colored hair and her friend Sandy is with the dark hair. I know Mallory and Sandy will do duo's and I believe Sandy and Sherry will do duo's as well. Mallory and Sherry I don't believe will do a duo.
-
08-08-23 11:08 #15142Senior Member

Posts: 489Follow your gut
You can never be too careful. If your gut says no, it's usually right.
Originally Posted by CountZer0
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 08:53 #15141Senior Member

Posts: 68No go
I had the same interaction yesterday. Too fishy for me. Eveeyone wants cash. Anything with a gift card is a scam in my opinion.
Originally Posted by New2Jax
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 21:22 #15140Banned Member

Posts: 599Gift Cards question
Recently contacted a provider who looked too good to be true. She immediately texted back and was at hotel nearby. Sent unsolicited pics.
Said she asked $$ for the hour but does not take cash because of being given too many fake bills in past, so she only takes an Ebay gift card at the appointment and after service. Won't take Venmo, Cashapp or any other form of payment.
Well, that seemed weird to me. Am I being set up for a bust?
Thoughts?
-
08-06-23 12:55 #15139Banned Member

Posts: 210Clearwater Prego
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...r/667565346479
Originally Posted by JadaMon
[View Original Post]
Here's one for ya in Clearwater. I don't know anything about her other than what is posted in her ad.
-
08-06-23 12:31 #15138Senior Member

Posts: 201It's common
I get providers saying to bring condoms all the time, I just simply respond with a no and give them an ETA. Somehow they tend to figure it out or we go BB. I got a BBBJ from a well known provider the other day who has always been dead set on using condoms for everything. But she was unprepared and I told her I was on my way and didn't have time to make any stops. She really needed the money so she said she would do it just this once. Wasn't my problem.
Originally Posted by CountZer0
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 12:21 #15137Senior Member

Posts: 201She gets Like That
She changes numbers often, so make sure you're texting her latest one. Also she works and has some personal obligations so her schedule is all over the place. I've always had luck with her late night and early morning. I even get her at 3-4 am sometimes.
Originally Posted by PLars400
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 12:16 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 201Good Luck
She's one of the worst when it comes to comms. I've tried for a couple weeks and I finally got a reply back the other day, but she only replied just to say she was with another client so she wasn't available. Heard nothing from her since.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 12:08 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 154Preggo Providers
Just adding a similar request for reliable, pregnant providers. PM Me as well. The 1000 Mario Coin Sugar Baby rekindled my attention. Just not enough to separate with a pile that big.
Originally Posted by BJack1987
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 23:15 #15134Senior Member

Posts: 74Seminole arrests
They've arrested a lot of providers at the Hampton Inn at 161 Douglas Ave in Altamonte Springs, calling them for outcall there, since Thursday 08/03 and still ongoing 08/05.
-
08-05-23 19:43 #15133Senior Member

Posts: 131Seminole is on fire for making guests of the government. Be mindful over there.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 11:18 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 660Looks like 18 picked up these last few days
Seminole looks hot to play.
-
08-05-23 11:06 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 249I partook once during the Motel X days, she was good, then about a year ago (They posted her mugshot looking all crackheady and face full of sores. Not sure how she is these days.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




