Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 1011 1511 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29670

    Samantha Gomez

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone notice the barrage of Latina ads this morning? I'm trying to sample at least one but the volume of ads concerns me.
    She is usually a good go to. $350,2 pops, loves to kiss BBJ, CFS. She is muscular, and man made but a great option.

  2. #29669

    What's her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    You have the link to her AD? What's usually the damage.
    I need her!

  3. #29668

    Call her big booty cause she got a big booty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/057988729577

    Saw her today. As always set up is harder than I like cause her text app is wonky but once you are in the door it's all I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe time. Head game is extravagant and a weaker man would have shot his batter just from that but I smacked her ass and said it's time for back shots. After long stroking for a few minutes I pulled out and unleashed on her tattoo. Poor guy whose name is there haha. Cleaned up and left. Will repeat when I'm on that side of town Chester / Willis rd area.

  4. #29667

    Latinas

    Did anyone notice the barrage of Latina ads this morning? I'm trying to sample at least one but the volume of ads concerns me.

  5. #29666
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by FanBoy1  [View Original Post]
    So am I correct in assuming this free is to the house to get them out and any extras are tips to the dancer?

    Thanks for the advice, this is the most I have heard about sirens. I asked a while back but didn't get much info. I have been wanting to partake.

    And last question, I know it is out call, but do they do hotels?
    No, the girls get the majority of the walk-in money. The company only gets around $60 I think. The escorts get all of the tips if the guy decides to tip. Yes, they go to hotels. They would rather go to residences only to bypass LE altogether, but they're still doing hotel jobs right now. https://sirensva.com/.

  6. #29665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGa  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Ashland, Va in October for a weekend, any recommendations?
    Yea stay out of county to much with the county heat. Come to Richmond city safer from the man now just watch the hoes. They change a a lot here so what's here now might not be around in 2 months. Monitor this and watch reviews look for multiple good reviews. Be safe.

  7. #29664
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up and she said she is only doing head for now. Either she just started her cycle or you wore that out LOL. Will report back when I see her.
    This chick quoted me a Benjamin for just head. No way she's that good.

  8. #29663

    Dummy Mission

    Quote Originally Posted by JPC72  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in past. She is real.
    I don't know who you are but we don't endorse sending fellow mongers on Dummy Missions. Get this guy out of here!

  9. #29662

    Recommendations?

    I'll be in Ashland, Va in October for a weekend, any recommendations?

  10. #29661
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JPC72  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in past. She is real.
    Deposit for her? Ehh maybe she was real before but if she's asking for deposit and she's posting on LC or STG she's out to rip you off.

  11. #29660

    She cool

    Hooked up with her last Friday. She's a little bigger in person. Little baby damage but not bad. Will up sale a BJ. Pics are real.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    Had FaceTimed her last night they both work for the same dude saw all three of them on the train together.

    This is her friend: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147902378

    She was the first one I ever saw when I started this lifestyle and I was being stupid as hell and thinking with the wrong head. Will give good service but will also take a chance to finesse you if you give her the opportunity. Skinny seemed cool comms was good but I was looking for an outcall and she's not mobile. Definitely not sending money for Uber for no one. I'd just be cautious with those two.

  12. #29659
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthMan  [View Original Post]
    I think she is fake wants a deposit.
    Seen her in past. She is real.

  13. #29658
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Wait. What? JB is a great one to link up with? Bro you definitely need to get out more often. No skill set and looks like a wet burlap sack LOL.
    Couldn't agree more. I only saw her once and she had been up for so long she legit fell asleep in the middle of BJ. Woke her up and the longest she would stay awake was 2 or 3 minutes so I just left.

    Got me rolling with that wet burlap sack LOL. She uses 27 filters for a reason and boy over here trying to make it sound like a walk on the beach.

  14. #29657

    She shut down the full service

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a chance on this one and glad I did, a lot better looking in person. She is just starting out and I could tell, she was a little timid at the beginning but she loosened up. She made sure to show me her I'd because she said she knows she looks young. Nice tight body not the greatest bbj but not the worst either. Strapped up for the main event and she climbed on top and rode me for a few then I got behind her for some k9. She said don't be too rough so I started off easy then picked up the pace, she took a pretty good pounding with no complaints. The cat was good and after a few I pulled the rubber off and shot it on her cute little ass. Cleaned up and chatted a bit, she's from manassas says she need some cash and a friend of hers got her started. Said she's leaving tonight. I asked her when she is coming back and she said probably next weekend. QV $. 5 but it was worth it imo for some fresh meat with no signs the monkey.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147829792
    I hit her up and she said she is only doing head for now. Either she just started her cycle or you wore that out LOL. Will report back when I see her.

  15. #29656
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyJay  [View Original Post]
    Always one of my favorites. Saw Jb yesterday. I hadn't seen her post in a while and really hadn't took the plunge in a while. Anyways those that have seen her know. But if you haven't, I'd recommend trying to link up. She's a great one to keep in your pocket!
    Wait. What? JB is a great one to link up with? Bro you definitely need to get out more often. No skill set and looks like a wet burlap sack LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape