Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 1015 1515 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29614
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher  [View Original Post]
    They're full service escorts. Outcall $240. https://sirensva.com/.
    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    240 to have a girl come out in the RVA area. They are definitely not dancers. They're advertising as dancers so that they don't get busted. Drug dealers don't advertise that they sell kilos of cocaine to the general public do they? LOL. Everybody's got to protect themselves.
    So am I correct in assuming this free is to the house to get them out and any extras are tips to the dancer?

    Thanks for the advice, this is the most I have heard about sirens. I asked a while back but didn't get much info. I have been wanting to partake.

    And last question, I know it is out call, but do they do hotels?

  2. #29613
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet up with her for a hhr but she said she's in Glen Allen and that's a no-go for me. Unless someone can share that it's all good. I stay away from Henrico and GA.
    She must have relocated. She was in the Midlothian area.

  3. #29612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Machin3  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing ads for her pop up, but the number changes constantly and her replies are slow. Anyone seen her? Couldn't find any reference on here that seemed to be about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/117829813098
    I would pretty much bet that it's fake. Activities and saying anal and raw. Yea 100% fake. I've never seen one ad where they advertise raw and all that that it wasn't some scam. But I guess I could be wrong but doubtful on this. Be safe.

  4. #29611
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Texted two different times with no response. So not sure.

  5. #29610

    Real but scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Well damn, she took that down quickly. Looked up her phone number and found another post. It's the exact same but just in NC.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eden-...-/403641905415
    I recognized the last 2 pics in the ad. There were reports of her in Dinnwiddie. Way too far back to even find. Short version I think she is real byr will scam you. Some guy said wig & no teeth. Way down in Dinwiddie. That would make sense her running ads here to NC. She about halfway to both. That's the info I recall. Be safe.

  6. #29609

    Anyone seen this one in Petersburg

    Keep seeing ads for her pop up, but the number changes constantly and her replies are slow. Anyone seen her? Couldn't find any reference on here that seemed to be about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/117829813098

  7. #29608

    Not Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled? I couldn't find much info on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/front...-/302074669331
    Post was removed but saw the post below it. Is that the same girl?

  8. #29607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet up with her for a hhr but she said she's in Glen Allen and that's a no-go for me. Unless someone can share that it's all good. I stay away from Henrico and GA.
    Yea me as well even if any of my regulars go there it's a no go. I try to tell all the ones I see to stay out of county especially Henrico. Just not worth the risk. Stay safe.

  9. #29606

  10. #29605

    Ana fitness model

    I came for a weekend trip in Virginia. Anyone seen her before.

    https://www.models-world.com/virgini...fitness-model/

  11. #29604
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 56

    Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    What about the $? I have seen their website a few times and was never sure about $ and kinda assumed it is just a dance LOL.

    So the update on $ would be nice.
    They're full service escorts. Outcall $240. https://sirensva.com/.

  12. #29603
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Not dancers

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    What about the $? I have seen their website a few times and was never sure about $ and kinda assumed it is just a dance LOL.

    So the update on $ would be nice.
    240 to have a girl come out in the RVA area. They are definitely not dancers. They're advertising as dancers so that they don't get busted. Drug dealers don't advertise that they sell kilos of cocaine to the general public do they? LOL. Everybody's got to protect themselves.

  13. #29602

    That was funny

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience. Didn't like that she doesn't ride and you have to k9 with both knees down or both feet on the ground. Said it would be more for GFE although I didn't partake. Very very cute she is but I don't know if petite is the best word to describe her. Skinny? Noassatall? She is safe and cool but I don't know if I would return.
    I actually laughed at you mentioning her parameters for K9. Sounds to me like a mechanical lay, and that she is trying to lessen the chances of a guy hitting her G-Spot LOL.

  14. #29601

    Sanya Rhodes

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    She is I think from TX -- and has been groomed by Zarie -- explains high end Tryst and Instagram content. AND high prices:

    Zarie in Richmond, VA.

    At helloZarie.

    31 May.

    I am beyond excited to introduce everyone to Sanya at sanyarhodes.

    Say hello to the newest provider in the Cville / RVA area!

    Sanya exudes the sort of radiance that can't be captured in pictures. Her light will dazzle you.

    Yes, we are offering duos. 😉.
    Just for fun I checked out her Tryst page. At 600 she was already way out of my league, now she's gone up to 700. I wonder how long before Zarie ups her price just to keep up? LOL.

  15. #29600
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Fijiian is back and reached out to me this morning. I missed her the last time she was here. Comms were super easy as well as location (Midlo).

    Everything covered. CBJ, mish, and finished with k9. Tight kitty, good mic skills, super cute and petite. Will be around until Friday. Highly recommend this one fellas.

    Damage: HHR $.60.

    Stay Safe.
    Similar experience. Didn't like that she doesn't ride and you have to k9 with both knees down or both feet on the ground. Said it would be more for GFE although I didn't partake. Very very cute she is but I don't know if petite is the best word to describe her. Skinny? Noassatall? She is safe and cool but I don't know if I would return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape