Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 7895
-
08-14-23 17:59 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 390Not the first profile for this woman (useful username SugarBaby) who is actually out of Frederick. I messaged with one of her old profiles but it never went anywhere. She messaged my new profile from this one. Anybody actually met her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-d811ee55cb8a
-
08-13-23 14:29 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 487Cutiepie
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-6edf5329349b
Anyone talking to this one?
-
08-11-23 22:25 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 1626Meet ay
Here you go, her latest profile created on Aug 10th.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-8daf9142480e
-
08-09-23 11:48 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 52Sweetnsassy444
Does anyone have any intel on this one? I've been trying to meet up with her for months but haven't connected yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-a126cf180867
-
08-08-23 10:36 #7111Regular Member

Posts: 13Same experience, I find that she is very attentive, gets down to business fairly quickly. Does not really watch any clock, but likes to connect and have a good time.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 01:28 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 1626MeowMeows
She is from Fells point. She is looking $4000 . LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-8ca8ef605b8b
-
08-06-23 00:57 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 1626Mochiibabii
She is looking for 700 per date.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-130220e0cf1d
-
08-06-23 00:45 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 1626MysteriousGirl
She is from Rockville. She wants to pay hersitter upfront. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-b26f292e69f6
-
08-04-23 10:52 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 138Farrah
To quote her. " doesn't like stepping out till I get my money. " LMFAO.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-38bb9d3443ed
-
08-04-23 10:50 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 334SeekingInDMV
I've been seeing her for the past couple of months. Attractive, nice body. She's a little more plain-looking in person (than her SA profile pic). But she's cute.
Everyone looks for different things. I appreciate someone that is attractive, communicates well, shows up on time, is easy to talk to, smells nice, etc. She's all that, and I enjoy my time with her. It's not an over-the-top experience, but she gets into it, is vocal and seems to enjoy herself, as well. It's a little business-like, but what do you expect when you're having sex with someone you barely know. We usually meet for 30-40 minutes. I did $$. 5 and she let me go bare after the first time.
She can only meet during the day around the BWI / Hanover area. Possibly other areas, depending on her job's driving needs. I think she's a low volume provider and looks for a certain type of match. It can be tough to set up the first date, but after that, she's very available and can meet pretty regularly. Be nice to this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-1e2e1d2e1452
-
08-03-23 22:39 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 1626Hotfriendly
She will always come up with new profile once in a month. She will agree to meet but will go silent on that day. This is her latest profile created on Aug 3rd.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-db815f5b6941
The below one was created on Jul 22nd
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-1df1acb3dbb1
-
07-31-23 06:32 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 487LOL good luck w that.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 13:40 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 334HystericalMiss. FemDom - Fake
This one led me on quite good. I'm usually better at spotting the too-good-to-be-true signs, but she played the line pretty good. She (probably a he) says she's married, but her husband travels a lot and that she likes to play the DOM role. We had some really good chats for a few days and finally agreed to meet up at a hotel. As if on queue, she sends a text (that morning) asking for money. She said she's going to go to the adult book store and pick up toys and supplies and needs $400. Oy. Fortunately, I know enough to not book a room until I know it's going to happen. So, it was just a little waste of time. Got into some FemDom porn, though. Never knew what it was about.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-578a5c2d19ed
-
07-28-23 10:51 #7102Senior Member

Posts: 1626Carleymae2
She will be doing only online arrangements and she is in kingsville area.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-69faaf431daa
-
07-26-23 06:09 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 365Sweet girl
She's in my top 5. Very pretty girl. Nice shape. Curvy and delicious too. Nice olive skin. She can really handle a dick and her moans sound heavenly. I plan on seeing her next month.
Originally Posted by Numbers314
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





