Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 527 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7100

    I've Seen Her

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-77f4d84aa053

    Anyone talk to her recently? I know she's been reviewed before but think it was an older profile and got a newer one on here. Only 1 message on the new one. She apparently gained a bunch of weight, but says she's been in the gym and lost a ton sent a few pics etc. Seems pretty easy going just wasn't sure if anyone's actually seen her in person recently to know.
    I've seen her on and off for a couple of years. I've had a great time with her. She's super sweet and very accommodating. PM me if you want any further details.

  2. #7099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    I was about to say the opposite

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish37  [View Original Post]
    Secret Benefits is much better and cost less. Credits do not expire. Lots of ladies. Its my go to paradise.
    I've had a lot more numbers off SDM than SB, though not as many as SA. And everyone I've met has been off SA. I had several SDM opportunities, but passed on them for one reason or another.

    SB's whole credits system also means they nickel-and-dime you for every stupid thing, most of which you don't even want.

    And besides, the notion that any one of these is a "scam" is ridiculous: a lot of the same women show up on all 3. So either you consider all 3 to be some degree of scam (which I do), or none of them. May as well pay less for SDM, but the pickings are tragically slim.

  3. #7098

    Secret benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis  [View Original Post]
    Glad to know this. Was about to shell out for the membership because of the low quality choices across SA. Maybe I'll explore more cities than I typicall do.
    Secret Benefits is much better and cost less. Credits do not expire. Lots of ladies. Its my go to paradise.

  4. #7097
    Quote Originally Posted by CasanovasNow  [View Original Post]
    SDM is definitely a scam. I'm so pissed I wasted 90 for a 3 month membership. I decided to try it out because SA was so slow. Never again. SA is so much better. Sure. The quality has dropped a ton, but things seem to be getting better. Met a MILF this past weekend and fucked. She looked way better in person too. Hang in there for those gems!
    Glad to know this. Was about to shell out for the membership because of the low quality choices across SA. Maybe I'll explore more cities than I typicall do.

  5. #7096
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Did a Pimeyes search on that pic you posted and got a ton of hits, so no wonder "she" sent you free noodles, they just took them from porn sites.
    Hahaha, Thanks. Saving this site in the future.

  6. #7095

    Lots of free nudes

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    Wanted money for pictures when I decline was still game to meet, but then wanted gas money upfront lmao. Scammer. Don't waste your time. She did take awesome photos tho. Did get some free nudes.
    Did a Pimeyes search on that pic you posted and got a ton of hits, so no wonder "she" sent you free noodles, they just took them from porn sites.

  7. #7094

    Fiercesiren

    Wanted money for pictures when I decline was still game to meet, but then wanted gas money upfront lmao. Scammer. Don't waste your time. She did take awesome photos tho. Did get some free nudes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-07-15 160332.png‎  

  8. #7093

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-30987691e34d

    Did not see.

    Price: $700 for the first session then would drop to $500 after I saw her a few times.

    Logistics: No incall / Required me get a hotel, ontop of the $700.

    Attitude: Fucking garbage. She was mean as fuck. Sarcastic and an asshole off the bat then tried to play it off like "that's the way I am". It's not cute; it's fucking annoying. I immediately knew I didn't want to see her. She was even cunty'er when I told her I wasnt going to see her at those rates.
    Almost pulled the trigger. Thanks!

  9. #7092
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    At first she blocked me after sharing the digits and as per her the reason to block was "The app has been so glitchy I tried to block someone else and I guess I accidentally blocked you, I'm sorry daddy"
    -- Red flag 1
    On further discussion with her when the topic of allowance was discussed this was her response :"I require a partial allowance beforehand so I know my daddy is legit. I say partial to try and make it fair since we both have to trust each other at first. Then, I'm all yours, as long as you have proof that you're clean I don't require condoms. ".
    -- Red flag 2
    Ok Next one.
    Seems super reliable.

  10. #7091

    CinderElla

    At first she blocked me after sharing the digits and as per her the reason to block was "The app has been so glitchy I tried to block someone else and I guess I accidentally blocked you, I'm sorry daddy"
    -- Red flag 1
    On further discussion with her when the topic of allowance was discussed this was her response :"I require a partial allowance beforehand so I know my daddy is legit. I say partial to try and make it fair since we both have to trust each other at first. Then, I'm all yours, as long as you have proof that you're clean I don't require condoms. ".
    -- Red flag 2
    Ok Next one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  11. #7090

    Probably not good. CheekyHeiress

    I'd stay away from this one:

    CheekyHeiress.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-65cc644fd31f

    Had a good chat session with her on SA, but when we went to phone / text, I gave her my burner phone number and she quickly got back to me and needed a "real" phone number. I obviously wasn't going to do that. But I was most surprised that she got a little pissy about it. Nothing awful, but I offered up using KiK as something that might be more anonymous, but outside of SA. She didn't bite. No need to waste your time on this one.

  12. #7089
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    I'm immensely interested in this one right now. By no means do I intend to insult HugeFacial. But is there anybody else who has experience with her? It's just that it's the handles first post; it inherently comes with some reasonable concern. Everybody has a first post. I just want her to be real. The tone of the one review on another site echo this sites. Anything helps.
    If you go to the link he provided for her on the escort side, there is damn near an identical review with similar language.

    I think the girl is real for reasons I'll only discuss in pm, but this review may be planted by her or her team.

    I don't mean to offend either, but if this poster is real he can prove it over time.

  13. #7088

    SweetGreenEyez

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-30987691e34d

    Did not see.

    Price: $700 for the first session then would drop to $500 after I saw her a few times.

    Logistics: No incall / Required me get a hotel, ontop of the $700.

    Attitude: Fucking garbage. She was mean as fuck. Sarcastic and an asshole off the bat then tried to play it off like "that's the way I am". It's not cute; it's fucking annoying. I immediately knew I didn't want to see her. She was even cunty'er when I told her I wasnt going to see her at those rates.

  14. #7087

    Sparkle

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeFacial  [View Original Post]
    Luckily, I have had the pleasure three times. I can't stress enough how awesome my time with Sparkles has been. Good hygiene, clean apartment, great pleasant, bubbly personality, and funny as hell if you don't mind getting your balls busted. I have no doubts she absolutely loves what she does and gets off on it. If you're looking for the GFE or pse, it seems to come naturally to her and is as authentic as I have ever experienced. You're definitely not going to be disappointed with her GFE pse. She has taken the time to help me get to some of my biggest releases I have ever had and actually laughs uncontrollably as I'm pumping off ropes in her face.
    I'm immensely interested in this one right now. By no means do I intend to insult HugeFacial. But is there anybody else who has experience with her? It's just that it's the handles first post; it inherently comes with some reasonable concern. Everybody has a first post. I just want her to be real. The tone of the one review on another site echo this sites. Anything helps.

  15. #7086

    Messaged, no response yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdterp05  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-77f4d84aa053

    Anyone talk to her recently? I know she's been reviewed before but think it was an older profile and got a newer one on here. Only 1 message on the new one. She apparently gained a bunch of weight, but says she's been in the gym and lost a ton sent a few pics etc. Seems pretty easy going just wasn't sure if anyone's actually seen her in person recently to know.
    After my buddy recommended over text I messaged her yesterday (the 10th) but haven't heard back. I'll.

    Update if anything materializes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape