Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 1158 1658 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31412

    Georgia / Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    Had a lot of fun with her 'back in the day'. Here's a throwback pic for ya.
    Are they the same? I was seeing her weekly for a while, she let me in that backdoor every session. She was fun. She would speak about other girls in her southern drawl and say "that poor girl is on drugs". She would also imply that i was the only one she was seeing. I played along. Just to keep it fun, I made it sound like I was a neewbie also. LOL.

  2. #31411

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    Had a lot of fun with her 'back in the day'. Here's a throwback pic for ya.
    She was fun! This was my favorite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230803-215921.jpg‎  

  3. #31410
    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    Do they do msog w / in time allotted? Heard of some stories.
    No not during my time spent, while fun. You're pretty much one and done with the Latinas. I do know a few offer 2 pop but at additional cost.

  4. #31409

    Can you give some details

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Slow clap. Thank you Lawd!

    This girl is simply amazing. She is wanting to go UTR. You can contact her through p411.

    Simply amazing.
    What are the price listings?

  5. #31408

    Totally Agree. Do Not Pay Those Prices!

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    You save money by not paying those prices. If a girl quotes me 200 I just don't respond or reply with a lower offer. We control the market as the buyers. Look at used car prices, they're going down not because the dealership loves you, but because they can't find buyers to pay the ridiculous prices they were asking for. Supply and demand folks.
    I agree, we Mongers actually can control the market, if we just get our act together and stop, and I mean totally stop, paying providers' crazy asking prices!

    Smart comparison to car dealers. Correct, they do not love you or even respect you as a person. They just want your money. Same with providers, they act like they care and want to be a gf. Heck, if you think a provider cares about you, ask for some free full service! Ha Ha, you will never get it, they only see us mongers as their ATM machine.

    Tell them what YOU are willing to pay, if she says yes, then cool, if not then look back at the ads and find some other pussy to enjoy!

  6. #31407

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    You learn how to detect the real Latina ads on adult search. Basically real Latina ads normally have 100% Spanish in the description. Most list a real road or area in town (Lenoir, university, jtb, etc.). The biggest tell is that the real ones will give you price and address within 1-3 texts. For many the first reply is price and address.

    Of course some times they don't look great, so be ready to walk.

    Of the 30 or so Latina ads on adultsearch right now, I'd say 10-15 are real.
    Do they do msog w / in time allotted? Heard of some stories.

  7. #31406

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of seeing this one today. The pics got me. Here's the deal, those pics are heavy filtered. She just had a baby. Soft deflated tits, rash on the ass. STRONG and BAD smelling pussy to where I lost my erection.

    She's a nice enough lady but if that's her in the pics, it was a LONG time ago and that pussy needs a good cleaning.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/105249219920.
    Had a lot of fun with her 'back in the day'. Here's a throwback pic for ya.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 72016f.jpg‎  

  8. #31405

    Georgia OFF my mind

    I made the mistake of seeing this one today. The pics got me. Here's the deal, those pics are heavy filtered. She just had a baby. Soft deflated tits, rash on the ass. STRONG and BAD smelling pussy to where I lost my erection.

    She's a nice enough lady but if that's her in the pics, it was a LONG time ago and that pussy needs a good cleaning.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/105249219920

    Don't do it.

    - Don Jon.

  9. #31404
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I thought alot of those Latina ads were fake. I always skip them because I think they're just robots or scammers playing games. I need to start exploring some of those ads.
    You learn how to detect the real Latina ads on adult search. Basically real Latina ads normally have 100% Spanish in the description. Most list a real road or area in town (Lenoir, university, jtb, etc.). The biggest tell is that the real ones will give you price and address within 1-3 texts. For many the first reply is price and address.

    Of course some times they don't look great, so be ready to walk.

    Of the 30 or so Latina ads on adultsearch right now, I'd say 10-15 are real.

  10. #31403

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I thought alot of those Latina ads were fake. I always skip them because I think they're just robots or scammers playing games. I need to start exploring some of those ads.
    Yeah if I see something with a low $$ and looks like an 8+ I usually just keep going and write it off as a scam. Other times I ask what city or location and they reply where you at, 99% its a scam because they are in Bangladesh. LOL If it looks to good to be true it probably is if you have a UTR consider yourself lucky it looks to be a shit show here lately.

  11. #31402

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    On one of her official reports, the author listed her appearance simply as 'Greasy' and her voice as 'whiny'. Poor Jenn. She's probably a very nice person and I can't help but wonder if the loss of her friend Rikki had something to do with her decline. Just my two cents on the passing scene.

    Shaggy.
    She seemed to be all about the hustle. Which doesn't make her a bad person, but also didn't make junior want to take the leap.

    I visited Rikki once, and hugged her while she cried. I was sad, but not surprised, when she passed.

  12. #31401

    Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure everyone here isn't a six figure earner or millionaire, What are some of the best ways to save money to have fun with providers? With the rise of inflation, some providers are now charging 120 qv 200 hh. I miss the days when we had 60 roses qv.
    I did go up to 80 and seldom 100, I never discuss time only action. I probably get accepted 30 percent of my requests which results in two new encounters a week plus my regulars keep me satisfied.

  13. #31400

    I'm surprised she's not catfish.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3171071

    Absolutely recommend. Pretty sure the pictures are her, but she has blonde hair now. Beautiful face, body, and attitude.
    I thought alot of those Latina ads were fake. I always skip them because I think they're just robots or scammers playing games. I need to start exploring some of those ads.

  14. #31399

    Vee prices

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Got a hold of V, whom I happen to like. She shared the following text message with me and said I could share it.

    " I'm ok. Thank you for asking. Also, let people know not to stop trying to get a hold of me. It's just hit and miss right now due to me trying to figure out my new current schedule. ".

    Apparently something going on with taking a little time off and figuring things out.
    Her new prices are 115 for qv, 170 hh, and 250 hr.

  15. #31398

    You save money by.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure everyone here isn't a six figure earner or millionaire, What are some of the best ways to save money to have fun with providers? With the rise of inflation, some providers are now charging 120 qv 200 hh. I miss the days when we had 60 roses qv.
    You save money by not paying those prices. If a girl quotes me 200 I just don't respond or reply with a lower offer. We control the market as the buyers. Look at used car prices, they're going down not because the dealership loves you, but because they can't find buyers to pay the ridiculous prices they were asking for. Supply and demand folks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape