rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 327 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3427

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdude  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I got the same message from Thomas, but I recall I around the same time I had texted couple of numbers advertising for services and they wanted to get deposit in advance. I am guessing the scammers trying to get money in a different way, there was another time I got a text with a pictures of dead bodies and the face was cut off (I don't mean the picture was edited) the message said, "this will happen to you if you don't comply, we know you work and home address".

    I just deleted the text and rotated my number. Haven't heard from them. Keep using burner numbers.
    Had that as well, looked like a hatchet wack.

    But again, it was limited to the EA ads with New Castle as the town. Never with those further south.

  2. #3426

    Do You Look At Pictures Closely?

    Have mentioned that there is "something" else/special about Paige/Deanna, but no one ever picked up on it nor mentioned it. So guessing no one dated her or saw it.

    Maybe some were blinded by the headlights and didn't see 'the rest of the story?'

    A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtm4mtc1mddjn2qwzjmyotjjzteyyjizodbiyjjhmdc5otjkmmq2.jpg.jpg‎   oh look.jpg‎  

  3. #3425
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Passing through DE this weekend.

    Is her head game worth it?
    Is her head game worth it? The answer is. Yes indeed!

  4. #3424

    What Shay?

    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Shay latley? Not answer her ad number or any number she gave me. Gone silent on her FB too. Is she ok?

    I'm also talking about redbone spinner Shay.
    You got a link? A pic? Something?

    This Shay?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2576.jpg‎   IMG_2575.jpg‎   IMG_2574.jpg‎  

  5. #3423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Where's Shay?

    Anyone seen Shay latley? Not answer her ad number or any number she gave me. Gone silent on her FB too. Is she ok?

    I'm also talking about redbone spinner Shay.

  6. #3422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Empty Threats

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdude  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I got the same message from Thomas, but I recall I around the same time I had texted couple of numbers advertising for services and they wanted to get deposit in advance. I am guessing the scammers trying to get money in a different way, there was another time I got a text with a pictures of dead bodies and the face was cut off (I don't mean the picture was edited) the message said, "this will happen to you if you don't comply, we know you work and home address".

    I just deleted the text and rotated my number. Haven't heard from them. Keep using burner numbers.
    I wouldn't sweat it. Fuck, Thomas.

  7. #3421
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFranky  [View Original Post]
    So I was recently texting some providers (from a burner number of course), and got the following messages:

    Listen well, I'm Thomas, I contact you about a matter that is happening with several of my girls, your number has been reported because you are bothering them and making harassing calls and messages so you only waste their time and their time here is valuable and also it is money, you have a fine that you must pay so you are going to contact me, do not try to avoid my messages because it will be worse for you, and you will have consequences for not having done things well for wasting the girls' time.

    If you block me or don't reply to my messages, will pay for your information and we can also get additional information like where you work, where you live and where you are going. I recommend you pay the fine for your own good.

    Anyone else get this text? They were from 929 and 646 (NYC phone numbers).
    Yes, I got the same message from Thomas, but I recall I around the same time I had texted couple of numbers advertising for services and they wanted to get deposit in advance. I am guessing the scammers trying to get money in a different way, there was another time I got a text with a pictures of dead bodies and the face was cut off (I don't mean the picture was edited) the message said, "this will happen to you if you don't comply, we know you work and home address".

    I just deleted the text and rotated my number. Haven't heard from them. Keep using burner numbers.

  8. #3420

    Q?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrFranky  [View Original Post]
    So I was recently texting some providers (from a burner number of course), and got the following messages:

    Listen well, I'm Thomas, I contact you about a matter that is happening with several of my girls, your number has been reported because you are bothering them and making harassing calls and messages so you only waste their time and their time here is valuable and also it is money, you have a fine that you must pay so you are going to contact me, do not try to avoid my messages because it will be worse for you, and you will have consequences for not having done things well for wasting the girls' time.

    If you block me or don't reply to my messages, will pay for your information and we can also get additional information like where you work, where you live and where you are going. I recommend you pay the fine for your own good.

    Anyone else get this text? They were from 929 and 646 (NYC phone numbers).
    Yes. Same type of message, same name.

    Was this for the New Castle Border Crossers?

    If it was, did you ask services / price questions and then either not arrange a meeting or not show up?

    I commented / wrote about this before.

    My messages seemed to be with legit service messages until my senses told me to bail, then these started.

  9. #3419
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Sounds to me like you ended up responding to an ad whose sole purpose was to collect numbers of mongers for the express purpose of trying to frighten people into paying hush money because of the perceived threat of being outed or further blackmailed.

    If they only have your burner phone number it's unlikely they'll be able to uncover much else about you. But if you want to be absolutely safe, get a new burner. I don't mean a new number, I don't mean a new SIM card. I mean an entirely new device. That will get you a new IMEI and entirely disconnect you from your past history. You can't change your IMEI by changing out your SIM or changing your phone number.

    And it's good practice to never use your burner in or near your home. Get a burner which enables you to remove the battery and don't even leave the battery in the burner when it's in your home.

    Go a good distance away from your home (a few miles should be enough depending on the population density in your area), assemble your burner, use it, have some fun, turn it off, remove its battery and then go home.

    But also, one learned why not to respond to out of area code numbers, unless girl is known (website) and states she is traveling.

    It's a pain in the ass, but it's good OpSec. Keeps the cell pings away from your home and keeps that device off your WiFi.
    There is some good advice here!

    One small add-on. If you had an App number layered on top of the burner, you could just switch numbers (I believe GV permits such) or dump the App and use a different one. Save the cost of dumping the burner. Of course in severe cased you dump the burner, just make sure disposal involves some body of water as well as physical destruction.

  10. #3418
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFranky  [View Original Post]
    So I was recently texting some providers (from a burner number of course), and got the following messages:

    Listen well, I'm Thomas, I contact you about a matter that is happening with several of my girls, your number has been reported because you are bothering them and making harassing calls and messages so you only waste their time and their time here is valuable and also it is money, you have a fine that you must pay so you are going to contact me, do not try to avoid my messages because it will be worse for you, and you will have consequences for not having done things well for wasting the girls' time.

    If you block me or don't reply to my messages, will pay for your information and we can also get additional information like where you work, where you live and where you are going. I recommend you pay the fine for your own good.

    Anyone else get this text? They were from 929 and 646 (NYC phone numbers).
    Sounds to me like you ended up responding to an ad whose sole purpose was to collect numbers of mongers for the express purpose of trying to frighten people into paying hush money because of the perceived threat of being outed or further blackmailed.

    If they only have your burner phone number it's unlikely they'll be able to uncover much else about you. But if you want to be absolutely safe, get a new burner. I don't mean a new number, I don't mean a new SIM card. I mean an entirely new device. That will get you a new IMEI and entirely disconnect you from your past history. You can't change your IMEI by changing out your SIM or changing your phone number.

    And it's good practice to never use your burner in or near your home. Get a burner which enables you to remove the battery and don't even leave the battery in the burner when it's in your home.

    Go a good distance away from your home (a few miles should be enough depending on the population density in your area), assemble your burner, use it, have some fun, turn it off, remove its battery and then go home.

    It's a pain in the ass, but it's good OpSec. Keeps the cell pings away from your home and keeps that device off your WiFi.

  11. #3417

    Extortion attempt

    So I was recently texting some providers (from a burner number of course), and got the following messages:

    Listen well, I'm Thomas, I contact you about a matter that is happening with several of my girls, your number has been reported because you are bothering them and making harassing calls and messages so you only waste their time and their time here is valuable and also it is money, you have a fine that you must pay so you are going to contact me, do not try to avoid my messages because it will be worse for you, and you will have consequences for not having done things well for wasting the girls' time.

    If you block me or don't reply to my messages, will pay for your information and we can also get additional information like where you work, where you live and where you are going. I recommend you pay the fine for your own good.

    Anyone else get this text? They were from 929 and 646 (NYC phone numbers).

  12. #3416
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Ok, OK, so who has dated this girl Candy or Danni?

    Have seen her ads for while but prices always looked a bit GPS and the distinct warning "no bb" is a non-starter as CBJ is absolutely the worst!

    She says 98% come back for more? LOL.

    Adverts as Candy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/056209267045

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2793152-Super+Sexy+Fun+Girl+CANDY+BJ+Queen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...y/503741460977

    Adverts as Danni.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...y/503741460977

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2784397-Cum+See+Why+98+Cum+Back+For+More.

    Wonder if she is on any of the SB sites?
    She don't see AA so that's a thumbs down from me.

  13. #3415
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, after not seeing her for like 2 years. Set up was pretty easy. She's definitely deteriorated, looked like Serena from 2+ years ago and Gollum had a baby. Skinner too, but her tits were still nice (although one had a bandage on it on the side). She unzipped it but left her hoodie on, so I assume her arms are a mess.

    Good news it she now can grit her teeth and actually take some fucking. Started with her pecking style BBBJ, to cfs in mish then finished BBBJCIM.
    Saw her recently and she's not looking too good. Now her legs got the sores and she can barely walk. Combined with a stench was the ultimate boner killer. She's sweet but guess I got to block her ass since she keeps texting.

  14. #3414

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage302  [View Original Post]
    Well must say that Jenn can be a very good date when you're actually able to meet with her. She can be very hard to get in touch at times. A couple times she nodded off in spurts of sleep during the car ride to my place. But she's a sexy little thing. BBJ is really good and she's very engaged and has great work ethic. Stuck to cowgirl and missionary and finished in the bag. She's very sweet and has a nice personality. Haven't seen her in months but from her new pictures she does look more skinnier than before.
    Keywords: "Haven't seen her in months". I saw her a couple weeks ago and also had bad experience like others. If you catch her on a good day and she doesn't rush yes she can be great.

  15. #3413
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Ok, OK, so who has dated this girl Candy or Danni?

    Have seen her ads for while but prices always looked a bit GPS and the distinct warning "no bb" is a non-starter as CBJ is absolutely the worst!

    She says 98% come back for more? LOL.

    Adverts as Candy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/056209267045

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2793152-Super+Sexy+Fun+Girl+CANDY+BJ+Queen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...y/503741460977

    Adverts as Danni.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...y/503741460977

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2784397-Cum+See+Why+98+Cum+Back+For+More.

    Wonder if she is on any of the SB sites?
    I've always found her ads cute but something has prevented me from pulling the trigger. Maybe her "No BB' is for sex only as her STG ads state BBBJ avail in the activities list. Once TER review said BBBJ was given.

    That said maybe that is what's holding me up. She posts everyday for at leats 5 years and only has 3 TER reviews all spanning 30 days in 2021 -- seems odd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape