Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 327 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3412
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with her?

    Buddy tried last week and got ghosted when he https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...h/138681132116.
    I got ghosted top. I think she's playing games.

  2. #3411

    Woodside

    Anyone met up with her?

    Buddy tried last week and got ghosted when he https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...h/138681132116.

  3. #3410

    Danni or Candy or?

    Ok, OK, so who has dated this girl Candy or Danni?

    Have seen her ads for while but prices always looked a bit GPS and the distinct warning "no bb" is a non-starter as CBJ is absolutely the worst!

    She says 98% come back for more? LOL.

    Adverts as Candy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/056209267045

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2793152-Super+Sexy+Fun+Girl+CANDY+BJ+Queen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...y/503741460977

    Adverts as Danni.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...y/503741460977

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2784397-Cum+See+Why+98+Cum+Back+For+More.

    Wonder if she is on any of the SB sites?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lg0002784397_AD_1688773441_8819032.jpg‎   lg0002784397_AD_1688773441_1125219.jpg‎   lg0002793152_AD_1689786841_7177713.jpg‎   lg0002751339_AD_1684859401_7212889.jpg‎   lg0002751339_AD_1684859401_5815133.jpg‎  

    lg0002751339_AD_1684859401_9462231.jpg‎   nti4otvjnwywm2i4nzdmnjzhoty0mmy1otblota3nme0zmnlza.jpg.jpeg‎   mtm3mjq3mzlhn2zkyzvknzy5nwjjmdc5m2e3zjaxzte5zdhhmti.jpg.jpg‎   tmtazmja4mgnjn2uyymjkmgrimtu4zgvlyzmxymy4nza3mzrjmzyz.jpg.jpeg‎   mtc5mdnizwjkm2vhy2uwztkzotdkm2jmzdnhnjrhzthmnjriyg.jpg.jpeg‎  


  4. #3409

    Dover

    Quote Originally Posted by DDP9999  [View Original Post]
    Sadly you never know which girl you will get because she do anyone of those things you talk about, I would rather have someone I know will be good every time, but that is hard to find.
    I am going back maybe at least four / five + years ago.

    So I did my double DD's when whe was in Dover. Came up with two other numbers and her social media info.

    Well she had a tar roll boyfriend, there were women writing shit on her FB page bashing her, threating her was funny as hell. I don't

    Have the link in this pc to that page or remember her last name. But if I recall correctly this guy had wife and kid (s), it was brutal. She may may had one as well. But.

    She / they were scamming somewhat them and then escaluated. There were discussion on here (Dover) back then as well. She was listed on BP. So she has been around for sometime.

    I decided to set something up, but backed out when I was doing my recon and spotted (confirmed with the FB pictures) him watching the room. She look enticing, but zebra never looses it's stripes.

  5. #3408

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage302  [View Original Post]
    One thing I do know she's overpriced and won't budge. Though I have seen her in person while visiting another girl at a nearby hotel as they were roommates. She's attractive and was pretty nice in our brief interaction.
    Her ads say 160 hh and 250 hr. I told her I could do 120 for hh and 2 even for the hour and that's the best I will do. A few hours later I get a one word text that said cool. So I'm taking thar as a yes. The real problem is I'm not even sure if it was her. When I looked at my call filter after I got the text, the name Edgar from west Chester PA came up. Thar was the only response I've got since then. I think it's his phone so he's running the show. So it looks like this monkey is going to another show and leave her alone.

  6. #3407

    Review on Ariel needed

    Anyone check out this hottie in Elkton yet? She goes by Ariel. Any information on her out there?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1420.jpeg‎   IMG_1421.jpeg‎  

  7. #3406

    Overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to this one but haven't heard anything back yet. She looks really good, and is on 896 which is not far from me. Anybody know anything about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...t/630315733351
    One thing I do know she's overpriced and won't budge. Though I have seen her in person while visiting another girl at a nearby hotel as they were roommates. She's attractive and was pretty nice in our brief interaction.

  8. #3405

    Heather / Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Holly, I believe, or Heather, sometimes. I think I have her on sm as Holly. Has had many mixed reviews, couple good, couple rip-offs, etc. Always YMMV with this DAMB hobby. IF you proceed, do so with caution.
    Unlike that other one , search results on the boards came up with quite a bit, including THIS one: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7289-Escort-Reports&p=5233164&highlight=Holly#post5233164
    Sadly you never know which girl you will get because she do anyone of those things you talk about, I would rather have someone I know will be good every time, but that is hard to find.

  9. #3404

    Link doesn't open

    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Holly, I believe, or Heather, sometimes. I think I have her on sm as Holly. Has had many mixed reviews, couple good, couple rip-offs, etc. Always YMMV with this DAMB hobby. IF you proceed, do so with caution. Unlike that other one , search results on the boards came up with quite a bit, including THIS one: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7289-Escort-Reports&p=5233164&highlight=Holly#post5233164
    The link you posted doesn't open. I did hear from someone, but I'm not sure if it was really her. I reached out to her earlier about her prices to see if we could work something out. I get a one word text that said cool. But when I got the text, my call filter had a mans name. Not Holly! So it looks to me like there's a guy in the mix. She did have another number on some previous ads. I just may leave that one be. I may have just turned 27, but I'm not slow.

  10. #3403

    Talked about. Mixed reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to this one but haven't heard anything back yet. She looks really good, and is on 896 which is not far from me. Anybody know anything about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...t/630315733351
    She goes by Holly, I believe, or Heather, sometimes. I think I have her on sm as Holly. Has had many mixed reviews, couple good, couple rip-offs, etc. Always YMMV with this DAMB hobby. IF you proceed, do so with caution.
    Unlike that other one , search results on the boards came up with quite a bit, including THIS one: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7289-Escort-Reports&p=5233164&highlight=Holly#post5233164
    Last edited by PPJones; 07-19-23 at 19:40. Reason: Added link to previous review

  11. #3402

    What's her story?

    I reached out to this one but haven't heard anything back yet. She looks really good, and is on 896 which is not far from me. Anybody know anything about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...t/630315733351
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ntqzodfizmvknjy0mtgzntjlnde3ndq0mzy5zgq3nmmxngyyyq.jpg.jpg‎   mtm1mze2ntq0mmfhnzvlmjrkntcwoda1ngy1ogmzztvioti3otjj.jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #3401
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Sorry your luck was not good in doing a search on this site. Was going to suggest the following procedure to help out. HOWEVER, tried doing the search myself and had the same result as you "no results"! That is odd because at least your post should show up since you had Gia in the text, several times. Perhaps this is a site issue or something new? Someone want to point out the issue to Admin?

    Searching USA posts - How To

    Post # 2651.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5958454.
    I'm still figuring things out on the site.

  13. #3400
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    The funny thing is I did try to search for some reviews of Gia. I couldn't find not one single review. No matter how I put her name in, if I put Gia Delaware or just plain ole Gia, every other name would come up on a post but the name Gia. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Does she go by another name other than Gia? If so, that would explain it. It doesn't really matter to me now. If I had read those reviews I may not have seen her. I don't know how she usually is, but after I cracked my nut, I came home and slept like a baby.
    Sorry your luck was not good in doing a search on this site. Was going to suggest the following procedure to help out. HOWEVER, tried doing the search myself and had the same result as you "no results"! That is odd because at least your post should show up since you had Gia in the text, several times. Perhaps this is a site issue or something new? Someone want to point out the issue to Admin?

    Searching USA posts - How To

    Post # 2651.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5958454.

  14. #3399
    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    Wow, as long as I've been on these boards, that is the FIRST favorable review I've EVER seen of Gia. I tried to meet up with her years and years ago, she played games (set times and late response, etc) and I said forget it, never bothered again. I THEN started seeing one by one, poor reviews come in and I was thankful. Hopefully Ms G is on a turn around and up slope. I wish her luck, as with ANY of these providers!
    The funny thing is I did try to search for some reviews of Gia. I couldn't find not one single review. No matter how I put her name in, if I put Gia Delaware or just plain ole Gia, every other name would come up on a post but the name Gia. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Does she go by another name other than Gia? If so, that would explain it. It doesn't really matter to me now. If I had read those reviews I may not have seen her. I don't know how she usually is, but after I cracked my nut, I came home and slept like a baby.

  15. #3398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    I was a guppy

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage302  [View Original Post]
    Anytime you donate over a certain amount of roses you should always negotiate the 2 rounds.
    I was a guppy then. Now, I'm a shark.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape