Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 734
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #389

    K. immunity

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    She could be an anomaly of the highest order. I used to see her yrs ago in the White House in the back. Been following this thread for some time and that's what I conclude: taking it bare and not missing a beat. I think it would have been reported if she caught something. Some people just have superior immune systems. She won't be hanging it up any time soon.
    Maybe she takes a preventative antibiotic.

    SR.

  2. #388

    Has K ever missed a day!

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I never cover up for K's ol dirt road. You'd expect to get mud on your tires when taking the dirt road.

    But she is ATM. And ironically she is always been clean.
    She could be an anomaly of the highest order. I used to see her yrs ago in the White House in the back. Been following this thread for some time and that's what I conclude: taking it bare and not missing a beat. I think it would have been reported if she caught something. Some people just have superior immune systems. She won't be hanging it up any time soon.

  3. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlast  [View Original Post]
    I second that. I've gone bare in her mouth multiple times. I went bare in her pussy and creampied her. Always wrap up for anal because of the mud.
    I never cover up for K's ol dirt road. You'd expect to get mud on your tires when taking the dirt road.

    But she is ATM. And ironically she is always been clean.

  4. #386

    K anal

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlast  [View Original Post]
    I agree with that bathroom statement. I think one time she was all out of soap and had just a shared towel. Impossible to properly clean up. Last time I had to have my own towel and plenty of sanitizer in the car to carry me over for the 40 minute ride home to a hot soapy shower. Also I will add that I did have a less than clean anal experience with her. Maybe it's out of the ordinary for her but it happened.
    So far I have not pulled out with mud on my boot. But there's always a first time. LOL.

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I've never had an ASS-cident with her. The hole is extremely clean, considering how nasty her bathroom is.
    I agree with that bathroom statement. I think one time she was all out of soap and had just a shared towel. Impossible to properly clean up. Last time I had to have my own towel and plenty of sanitizer in the car to carry me over for the 40 minute ride home to a hot soapy shower. Also I will add that I did have a less than clean anal experience with her. Maybe it's out of the ordinary for her but it happened.

  6. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I'd ASSume she'd prepare for that since she's never partial to it from the posts I've read. I never tried her services, but I may give it a shot for a solo session real soon.
    I've never had an ASS-cident with her. The hole is extremely clean, considering how nasty her bathroom is.

  7. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Stuff I found that I thought everyone would like to see.
    That is definitely the blast of the past! I remember when she was normal. Now, she's like a Dolly Parton with everything fake. The pussy is the same and when I unload, it's the best thing ever. The pocket is still awesome.

  8. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    I would prefer her this way over those implants.
    You're probably right. Her tits are hard as a rock now. They aren't very fun to play with and I wouldn't want to suck on those nipples either. Who knows how much semen and saliva goes onto those in a given day.

  9. #381

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Stuff I found that I thought everyone would like to see.
    I would prefer her this way over those implants.

  10. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlast  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing! That's some good spank bank material! Maybe I can use this to get that moment of clarity so I won't see her again. I can't believe her tits were that small!
    Yes, WhiteBlast, I hope this provides you with that psychological escape exit to being inevitably drawn back in, at least one more time. Good that you clarified to K Newbies that she now confirms the laws of gravity with her tits.

  11. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Stuff I found that I thought everyone would like to see.
    Thanks for sharing! That's some good spank bank material! Maybe I can use this to get that moment of clarity so I won't see her again. I can't believe her tits were that small!

  12. #378

    Blast from the past

    Stuff I found that I thought everyone would like to see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0146[3].jpg‎   DSCF0147[1].jpg‎   DSCF0150[1].jpg‎  

  13. #377

    What do you hope to find?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I'd ASSume she'd prepare for that since she's never partial to it from the posts I've read. I never tried her services, but I may give it a shot for a solo session real soon.
    You can be straight with her about anything you want. She has almost no affect, she will not be offended. Ask members anything that might help you prepare, anything that hasn't been covered in the posts. It will probably be a singular event for you. Either a one and off, or a multiple visit itch. Good luck and report back.

  14. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I'd ASSume she'd prepare for that since she's never partial to it from the posts I've read. I never tried her services, but I may give it a shot for a solo session real soon.
    She's always down for greek from my experience. The first time I asked for it she immediately accepted and assumed the position for some doggy pounding. It might be one of her favorite things to do I'd say.

  15. #375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlast  [View Original Post]
    Always wrap up for anal because of the mud.
    I'd ASSume she'd prepare for that since she's never partial to it from the posts I've read. I never tried her services, but I may give it a shot for a solo session real soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape