Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 37325
-
08-01-23 14:27 #29645Senior Member

Posts: 53Works with storm / little redd
Had FaceTimed her last night they both work for the same dude saw all three of them on the train together.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
This is her friend: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147902378
She was the first one I ever saw when I started this lifestyle and I was being stupid as hell and thinking with the wrong head. Will give good service but will also take a chance to finesse you if you give her the opportunity. Skinny seemed cool comms was good but I was looking for an outcall and she's not mobile. Definitely not sending money for Uber for no one. I'd just be cautious with those two.
-
08-01-23 13:54 #29644Senior Member

Posts: 432Skinny not new
Recognized the face -- she first came to RIC October 2022 -- and has been up and down the eastern from NY to here. However good to know she gives good service at a reasonable price!
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
My bet is she has a controlling pimp.
-
08-01-23 13:34 #29643Senior Member

Posts: 208Skinny
Decided to take a chance on this one and glad I did, a lot better looking in person. She is just starting out and I could tell, she was a little timid at the beginning but she loosened up. She made sure to show me her I'd because she said she knows she looks young. Nice tight body not the greatest bbj but not the worst either. Strapped up for the main event and she climbed on top and rode me for a few then I got behind her for some k9. She said don't be too rough so I started off easy then picked up the pace, she took a pretty good pounding with no complaints. The cat was good and after a few I pulled the rubber off and shot it on her cute little ass. Cleaned up and chatted a bit, she's from manassas says she need some cash and a friend of hers got her started. Said she's leaving tonight. I asked her when she is coming back and she said probably next weekend. QV $. 5 but it was worth it imo for some fresh meat with no signs the monkey.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147829792
-
08-01-23 10:39 #29642Senior Member

Posts: 482Queen on southside
Anyone have any experience or info?
https://callescort.org/804-480-8032
-
07-31-23 21:52 #29641Senior Member

Posts: 577Holy shit
According to her tryst add 4$ for an hour, ain't no fukkin way! She got him good but that's bs, I'd definable report her to tryst that false advertising and theft!! Gad dammit!!
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 19:50 #29640Senior Member

Posts: 53Link?
You have the link to her AD? What's usually the damage.
Originally Posted by AndyJay
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 19:49 #29639Senior Member

Posts: 53Terrible
Yeah comms was terrible asf really was a rude ***** glad I didn't take the plunge. Even at my lowest wouldn't be an option.
Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 19:48 #29638Senior Member

Posts: 53Legit
She the truth definitely keeps herself well together.
Originally Posted by MeetyMeel
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 18:18 #29637Regular Member

Posts: 6She's back!
Always one of my favorites. Saw Jb yesterday. I hadn't seen her post in a while and really hadn't took the plunge in a while. Anyways those that have seen her know. But if you haven't, I'd recommend trying to link up. She's a great one to keep in your pocket!
-
07-31-23 17:34 #29636Senior Member

Posts: 336Donation
So how much was the BJ alone?
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 17:14 #29635Senior Member

Posts: 167Stay Away
So, I meet up with this girl today in short pump. She is real and the pictures are accurate. She got started with a CBJ then stopped and said if you want more you are going to pay more! Well I only bring what the donation is nothing more. I couldn't ask for some back so just let her finish. Just got up put my clothes on and said to my self "dumb ass" need to do more research.
https://tryst.link/escort/bigbootybecca
-
07-31-23 16:42 #29634Regular Member

Posts: 10Looking for UTR Black Female
Hello gents I will be in the Richmond area all week and am looking for a nice black female that is legit and fun to be around. Any suggestions?
-
07-31-23 16:14 #29633Senior Member

Posts: 416Pixie
She has used the name Olivia in the past in Richmond. Maybe that will help. I'm waiting for her to return to Norfolk. She was replying for a while then stopped.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 13:03 #29632Senior Member

Posts: 133I saw her last month. You will not be disappointed with her skills. Only downside is she been hard to reach for a return visit. Very sensual and submissive.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 12:07 #29631Senior Member

Posts: 99Pixie
I haven't had a chance to meetup with her. Checkout the norfolk / vb boards. There have been several good reviews. Also a couple on TER. If you have a visit let us know how she is.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





