High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 513 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 563 613 1013 1513 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29644

    Holy shit

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    So how much was the BJ alone?
    According to her tryst add 4$ for an hour, ain't no fukkin way! She got him good but that's bs, I'd definable report her to tryst that false advertising and theft!! Gad dammit!!

  2. #29643

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyJay  [View Original Post]
    Always one of my favorites. Saw Jb yesterday. I hadn't seen her post in a while and really hadn't took the plunge in a while. Anyways those that have seen her know. But if you haven't, I'd recommend trying to link up. She's a great one to keep in your pocket!
    You have the link to her AD? What's usually the damage.

  3. #29642

    Terrible

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570  [View Original Post]
    I'm not wasting my time. A few months ago someone reported. She has a Hispanic accent but identifies as Chinese. Apparently she's annoying but an otherwise vanilla experience. My own personal experience with her is I drove all the way up Parham and let her know I'm outside. Before I even get her room number she starts mentioning explicit things like she's horny but no bbj, only cfs, and asks me my d*ck size. I told her she ruined it by asking questions like that before we are even in the room together. YMMV. I almost tried again from a fake number last night, not going to lie, but I passed on it.
    Yeah comms was terrible asf really was a rude ***** glad I didn't take the plunge. Even at my lowest wouldn't be an option.

  4. #29641

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetyMeel  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad a lot didn't know she was real, need to go sample.
    She the truth definitely keeps herself well together.

  5. #29640

    She's back!

    Always one of my favorites. Saw Jb yesterday. I hadn't seen her post in a while and really hadn't took the plunge in a while. Anyways those that have seen her know. But if you haven't, I'd recommend trying to link up. She's a great one to keep in your pocket!

  6. #29639

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    So, I meet up with this girl today in short pump. She is real and the pictures are accurate. She got started with a CBJ then stopped and said if you want more you are going to pay more! Well I only bring what the donation is nothing more. I couldn't ask for some back so just let her finish. Just got up put my clothes on and said to my self "dumb ass" need to do more research.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bigbootybecca
    So how much was the BJ alone?

  7. #29638

    Stay Away

    So, I meet up with this girl today in short pump. She is real and the pictures are accurate. She got started with a CBJ then stopped and said if you want more you are going to pay more! Well I only bring what the donation is nothing more. I couldn't ask for some back so just let her finish. Just got up put my clothes on and said to my self "dumb ass" need to do more research.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bigbootybecca

  8. #29637

    Looking for UTR Black Female

    Hello gents I will be in the Richmond area all week and am looking for a nice black female that is legit and fun to be around. Any suggestions?

  9. #29636

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/502680068061

    This one is not the Pixie that does doubles on southside. Correct. She looks my type and I am having trouble sifting through the Pixie reviews and figuring out which Pixie she is LOL.

    How are her skills? Thanks.
    She has used the name Olivia in the past in Richmond. Maybe that will help. I'm waiting for her to return to Norfolk. She was replying for a while then stopped.

  10. #29635
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/502680068061

    This one is not the Pixie that does doubles on southside. Correct. She looks my type and I am having trouble sifting through the Pixie reviews and figuring out which Pixie she is LOL.

    How are her skills? Thanks.
    I saw her last month. You will not be disappointed with her skills. Only downside is she been hard to reach for a return visit. Very sensual and submissive.

  11. #29634

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/502680068061

    This one is not the Pixie that does doubles on southside. Correct. She looks my type and I am having trouble sifting through the Pixie reviews and figuring out which Pixie she is LOL.

    How are her skills? Thanks.
    I haven't had a chance to meetup with her. Checkout the norfolk / vb boards. There have been several good reviews. Also a couple on TER. If you have a visit let us know how she is.

  12. #29633

    Pixie. STG Scott's Addition

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/502680068061

    This one is not the Pixie that does doubles on southside. Correct. She looks my type and I am having trouble sifting through the Pixie reviews and figuring out which Pixie she is LOL.

    How are her skills? Thanks.

  13. #29632

    Didn't know she was real

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    This one right here a good one been seeing her for a minute. Tall, smooth soft skin, with a big phat ass, and big titties to match. Gives a good experience, everything covered Qv 120.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147500350
    Seen her ad a lot didn't know she was real, need to go sample.

  14. #29631

    Crimson / Carrie

    Dreamed for the second time.

    Pros, as everyone said, she's a submissive, and loved to be used as a ragdoll. Anything goes, for cash.

    Cons, unless you have a granny kink you need to get out of system, probably won't be a repeat.

  15. #29630
    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or know if she's real? Been interested in an Asian play thing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147590257
    I'm not wasting my time. A few months ago someone reported. She has a Hispanic accent but identifies as Chinese. Apparently she's annoying but an otherwise vanilla experience. My own personal experience with her is I drove all the way up Parham and let her know I'm outside. Before I even get her room number she starts mentioning explicit things like she's horny but no bbj, only cfs, and asks me my d*ck size. I told her she ruined it by asking questions like that before we are even in the room together. YMMV. I almost tried again from a fake number last night, not going to lie, but I passed on it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape