Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 26384
-
07-29-23 17:33 #20939Senior Member

Posts: 135Urs for the taking
Has anyone tried this girl? Haunt seen he post yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...g/895857833339
-
07-29-23 11:00 #20938Senior Member

Posts: 39Gia aka Gina
I've seen Gina 5+ times now. She's kinda my go to when in a pinch. Honest review is she's not bad but not great (and that's mostly just on looks / appearance I'm talkin), and she's cheap hence she's good ina pinch. I will say though she's never fucked me over, always been pretty good as far as quick set up and its not bad on price as mentioned. She does always stay in shit areas though so I've only and always just done car date and BBBJ. Always under a hundo. If your thinkin about it she's honestly not a bad option overall.
Originally Posted by MJacobs333
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 22:06 #20937Senior Member

Posts: 653OP has to realize that bb is available with these women LOL!! Enjoy your CFS!!
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 18:45 #20936Senior Member

Posts: 159Picked her up walking national the other day.
Originally Posted by NightOwl55
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 18:01 #20935Senior Member

Posts: 58Chanel
Saw Chanel recently, she doesn't seem to advertise that often so I was waiting for her ad to show up again.
She did not disappoint, very friendly and location is safe and quiet. Everything was covered, I prefer BBBJ but I will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/480225362129
-
07-28-23 16:47 #20934Senior Member

Posts: 59Scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...x/169278799829
I have a number I can send for those looking at the add, this is 100% a scam. Pretty annoyed I didn't bounce at the moment my bullshit alarm went off. Save your time and stay away.
-
07-28-23 15:56 #20933Regular Member

Posts: 11https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...f/774767066492
Anyone ever seen her before? I seen her ads a lot but she seems too pretty to be real.
-
07-28-23 15:00 #20932Senior Member

Posts: 812Candy
She's still posting on STG. Has an ad up now.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 13:18 #20931Senior Member

Posts: 129Babyy
I met this one a couple of weeks ago. She is a little cute spinner nice small ass, very small tits and nibbles. She was kinda tight everything covered. No GFE at all she was not into it at all. She came across very ghetto. Might repeat in a pinch she did get the job done.
-
07-27-23 18:28 #20930Senior Member

Posts: 763Candy
Yes, I am aware of Candy's poor reports. Some have been ok. I was concerned when Tanya partnered with her. Tanya has her own issues to deal with. I didn't want to see things get worse hanging with a thief. Tanya is a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 17:58 #20929Senior Member

Posts: 354I Hear Nothing Good About Candy
Candy has some recent ripoff reports and was kicked off of STG for being a thief. I believe others have complained about her being a poor provider. Has anyone had a positive experience with her?
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 17:41 #20928Senior Member

Posts: 763Bay View Tanya
I just came across Tanya's ad. This is first time she posted as far as I know. She is also teamed up with Candy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/555879921571
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 08:46 #20927Senior Member

Posts: 763Candy and Tanya
Tanya contacted me the other day and said she had a roommate. It turned out to be Candy. I warned her to be careful as I believe Candy was a bit off. The were sharing a flat on 24th and Vine. Tanya told me yesterday that she is back at the Bay View apartment she was kicked out of. I doubt Candy is with her. I recommend Tanya. She is very nice and accommodating lady.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/983418845887
-
07-26-23 23:26 #20926Banned Member

Posts: 33Alizee and more
Been recently dreaming about Alizee a lot lately. She is def top notch to me when it comes to anything local. Her and I do connect so I might be getting a bit more special treatment from her. Again all around my favorite local girl. She check marks all my boxes.
To go on further which isn't really Milwaukee. So if this isn't allowed I understand.
Went and saw Macie again at her Chicago location. Which to say the least took me a long time to even get to this point. Does seem like she's just trying to forget Milwaukee all together. In our meets I honestly don't thing she remembers who I am from Mil. Still the same Macie. Wide open as ever.
Lastly. Fetish of mine. I love the super bimbo look. Going to Chicago next month to visit Ashley Anders again. 4th time I've seen her. I know she's not every ones cup of tea, but if you can ever do it I Highly recommend. If you're into that kinda thing pull the trigger without hesitation.
I have a feeling I might get razzed on for her rate. F it I don't care.
And yes just go knock on Mona's front door. Someone will answer and you will get in. Please don't ask me for her contact number because I have not been given permission to give it out.
-
07-26-23 13:12 #20925Senior Member

Posts: 126Info on Kendall
Anyone have any info on this chick? Saw her posting on stg.
She quoted me a pretty reasonable price for a qv and quickly sent me a very cute verification pic.
Goes by Kendall and is located on the south side.
https://callescort.org/414-432-9358









Reply With Quote





