High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 1363 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20944

    Same ad in Minnesota today

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl? Haunt seen he post yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...g/895857833339
    Oh look she's in the Minneapolis area today too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burns...n/251690664170

  2. #20943

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl? Haunt seen he post yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...g/895857833339
    It's a scam, a group out of Bangladesh. Those pics are all over the internet on all the escort sites. They will ask for a deposit and then your money is gone. STG is constantly shutting them down then they pop up again with a different account in different cities.

  3. #20942

    Which Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    She's still posting on STG. Has an ad up now.
    Their are a few that go by Candy out their.

  4. #20941

    Urs for the taking

    Has anyone tried this girl? Haunt seen he post yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...g/895857833339

  5. #20940

    Gia aka Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by MJacobs333  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Gia? I tried using search thread option and the advanced search and didn't see anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/605552699131
    I've seen Gina 5+ times now. She's kinda my go to when in a pinch. Honest review is she's not bad but not great (and that's mostly just on looks / appearance I'm talkin), and she's cheap hence she's good ina pinch. I will say though she's never fucked me over, always been pretty good as far as quick set up and its not bad on price as mentioned. She does always stay in shit areas though so I've only and always just done car date and BBBJ. Always under a hundo. If your thinkin about it she's honestly not a bad option overall.

  6. #20939
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up walking national the other day.
    OP has to realize that bb is available with these women LOL!! Enjoy your CFS!!

  7. #20938
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    Saw Chanel recently, she doesn't seem to advertise that often so I was waiting for her ad to show up again.

    She did not disappoint, very friendly and location is safe and quiet. Everything was covered, I prefer BBBJ but I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/480225362129
    Picked her up walking national the other day.

  8. #20937

    Chanel

    Saw Chanel recently, she doesn't seem to advertise that often so I was waiting for her ad to show up again.

    She did not disappoint, very friendly and location is safe and quiet. Everything was covered, I prefer BBBJ but I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/480225362129

  9. #20936

    Scam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...x/169278799829

    I have a number I can send for those looking at the add, this is 100% a scam. Pretty annoyed I didn't bounce at the moment my bullshit alarm went off. Save your time and stay away.

  10. #20935
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...f/774767066492

    Anyone ever seen her before? I seen her ads a lot but she seems too pretty to be real.

  11. #20934

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Candy has some recent ripoff reports and was kicked off of STG for being a thief. I believe others have complained about her being a poor provider. Has anyone had a positive experience with her?
    She's still posting on STG. Has an ad up now.

  12. #20933

    Babyy

    I met this one a couple of weeks ago. She is a little cute spinner nice small ass, very small tits and nibbles. She was kinda tight everything covered. No GFE at all she was not into it at all. She came across very ghetto. Might repeat in a pinch she did get the job done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230728-120352_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #20932

    Candy

    Yes, I am aware of Candy's poor reports. Some have been ok. I was concerned when Tanya partnered with her. Tanya has her own issues to deal with. I didn't want to see things get worse hanging with a thief. Tanya is a sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Candy has some recent ripoff reports and was kicked off of STG for being a thief. I believe others have complained about her being a poor provider. Has anyone had a positive experience with her?

  14. #20931

    I Hear Nothing Good About Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I just came across Tanya's ad. This is first time she posted as far as I know. She is also teamed up with Candy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/555879921571
    Candy has some recent ripoff reports and was kicked off of STG for being a thief. I believe others have complained about her being a poor provider. Has anyone had a positive experience with her?

  15. #20930

    Bay View Tanya

    I just came across Tanya's ad. This is first time she posted as far as I know. She is also teamed up with Candy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/555879921571

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Tanya contacted me the other day and said she had a roommate. It turned out to be Candy. I warned her to be careful as I believe Candy was a bit off. The were sharing a flat on 24th and Vine. Tanya told me yesterday that she is back at the Bay View apartment she was kicked out of. I doubt Candy is with her. I recommend Tanya. She is very nice and accommodating lady.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/983418845887

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape