Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 32159
-
07-28-23 16:10 #24779Senior Member

Posts: 96DD and up
Use the search function to find reviews by FrankDigitola, our resident giant tit expert. His hall of fame picks should pique your interest.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 14:39 #24778Senior Member

Posts: 70Busty provider.
Hello guys,
I'm usually in rva board but will be up in nova for the coming weeks for work. Anyone know of any providers that have giant tits? Looking for DD and above. Please feel free to PM me. I can help with anyone who wants any leads in Richmond or in PG county MD. Please help me out! Thanks guys.
-
07-28-23 10:06 #24777Senior Member

Posts: 912Middle aged. Not "young" like college girl age but not "old" like a lot of the AMP grandmas that work in this area. Nice body, enhanced tits (at least to me they felt a little fake). Flowing brownish hair. Nice face without any noticeable wrinkles. I'm picky in my AMP provider physical appearance criteria and I liked what I saw in Linda. There was another girl that I saw there who had opened the door when I did a walk-in that was tall with straight black hair with a nice body in some booty shorts but I didn't like her face so I opted for Linda.
Originally Posted by Terbox22
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 09:03 #24776Regular Member

Posts: 1More info please.
Link appears to be dead, how to contact this one?
Originally Posted by Mifwic1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 21:50 #24775Regular Member

Posts: 6Linda at Angel
I haven't visited Angel in years. Probably when Coco was there. I don't think I had a chance to meet Linda but I hear she's older. Not really my thing but it seems Linda is pretty decent. Can you describe her looks?
Originally Posted by AlmostRetired
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 16:15 #24774Senior Member

Posts: 220Queen
Went to Queen on Fanconia and at first saw a middle aged Korean and told me her name was Mimi. Got to negotiations right off the bat. She said I was too big for FS, but that is what I really wanted. After some back and forth and her maintaining that I was too big, I don't know what came over me, but I asked if there was another girl there that might be able to take care of me.
At first she said that the other girl was sleeping but that she would check. I waited a long while and then a girl came to me with a bright smile on her face and a pretty dress and asked what I wanted. We quickly agreed on FS for and extra $140. She told me her name was Lee. So anyways, I had a great time, but then I noticed a birth mark that I also saw on Mimi. Could she have been the same girl with a different dress and hair set a little different? I am not sure since it was kind of dark. Any how, who cares. Was a good time.
-
07-27-23 15:57 #24773Senior Member

Posts: 637Summer
Dreamt of her many years ago. So on seeing your post I repeated. She is not small but she is not what I would call fat. Gives a good not great massage and a very good happy ending. If you re looking for this service in a private setting or just want to get away from the AMP pushing for More Money, she is a good alternative.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 14:53 #24772Senior Member

Posts: 220Stolen pics
If it looks TGTBT then it probably is.
I found some of the same pictures here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqmfC56IAFN/
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 13:44 #24771Senior Member

Posts: 328May Wellness
Stopped by again but this time (stupidly) didn't call ahead to see who was working and get a recommendation from Nicole. I just popped in and was met at the door by Susan, a petite girl with short hair in her 30's. She led me to a room and took my house fee then returned for a really nice experience. I only asked for a soft touch so no real massage was given. Extras were limited to a HJ and nursing for. 8 but her looking into my eyes and hair brushing across my chest the entire HJ made the donation worth it.
On the way out Susan and mamasan pulled another girl out of a massage just to introduce to me. It was Sonny, she is back, and I wish now I would have called ahead and booked her. No harm / no foul but I should learn that it's always best to call ahead at a popular venue.
-
07-27-23 10:39 #24770Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks. That's what I suspected. I'll look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 08:57 #24769Senior Member

Posts: 401Where is Van?
Silver Spring is too far to see Marianna. Where can I find Vandara? Scrolled back to original post but didn't see a location m.
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 06:32 #24768Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 58Too old to be working.
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 06:27 #24767Senior Member

Posts: 67I recently partaken of their offerings this Tuesday 7/24, and had no issues. I was greeted by the small mamasan that really makes no efforts in remembering faces and always asks me have I been here before. I'm taken to the back room on the right and wait for my friend to arrive. I am met by a girl I haven't met before, MoMo, and am pleasantly surprised that she is on the thicker side than most of the other girls. She's asks the obligatory, "have you been here before" and then "lay down, I'll be back". I opted for the 30 minutes with no TS as I found this to be the best value for me, did fill hour once and really wasn't worth it for me.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
I lay down and she comes in to start with a light to medium foot massage. She slowly works her way up my legs never giving much pressure as if she really doesn't like giving massages. She eventually makes her way up to my shoulders after a few minutes and then leans in closely and starts a body to body massage. After a min or two of that she asks me do I want everything and I say "of course". She then undressed and continues the body to body fully nude rubbing her tits on my bare ass.
She then flips me and gives a serviceable Covered BJ that gets my soldier to attention and then hops on for a ride. After a min or two she tries to hop off, but I grab her big ass and tell her no, and proceed to shift positions while still having her on top. We do this for a few minutes until she tired and wants me on top. Due to my bad knees I can't do doggie on the table so I stand on the floor while she is perched face down ass up on the edge of the table. I'm pounding away enjoy the view of her far plump ass and wearing that pussy out.
Once I'm done, she got towels me, and I get dress leaving the donation on the ottoman. She never touches it or counts it while I'm there so I could have left her coupons to Arby's for all she knows. Since I said I've been there before, she never even asks me about how much I was going to tip. On my way out I run into Apple and she greets me like an old friend hugs and smiles and asks me to come back soon while rubbing my crotch.
The place still seems the same with no issues and no attitude from the girls. My damage was 60 for the half hour (which only lasted 20 minutes) and 150 for the girl (I added a tip because she was thick).
-
07-27-23 01:39 #24766Senior Member

Posts: 134Vandara is the oldest. She certainly looks older than Marianna. She's probably more early 60's. They're both very different providers though. Van gives a much superior massage than Marianna. Marianna will get out of her clothes easily, while Van will take, at the very least a good sweet talking to get undressed. Marianna is teds and tugs only, but it'll be top 5 best edgings / tuggers you'll ever get. Although I haven't partaken myself, Van (reportedly) will play a tune on your kielbasa flute, but I believe the brahs who've received this got their wallet slapped for the experience. If age is the only thing you're thinking about though, Van is definitely the older of the two.
Originally Posted by Skooby
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 00:18 #24765Regular Member

Posts: 1Bubbly Spa
Anyone been to Bubbly spa on gallows recently?










Reply With Quote




