Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 24527
-
07-27-23 19:25 #17687Senior Member

Posts: 650Oh I get around this by asking them to do doggy then I pull their hair as hard as possible. That gets them nice and alert. LOL
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 18:44 #17686Senior Member

Posts: 1065You can find all of those fun adult activities over on fetlife. If you're looking for a cock and ball torture, it's definitely over there. I met a girl at a party that was into cock and ball torture and I said no thank you.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 18:40 #17685Senior Member

Posts: 1065Kay
She was on state sponsored vacation.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 18:38 #17684Senior Member

Posts: 57Lacey
Hey fellas. Been a while since I've been in these forums, but I was passing through and Lacey caught my eye.
The good: pictures are very accurate except hair is shoulder length now. Still slim and thick in the right places. Ad said 3 for HH, but asked if 2 was cool and she said yes. Nice, perky B's and decent head game. Nice view when hitting from behind. No obvious signs of usage and room is nice.
The bad: doesn't ride, very business-like from the get-go. No bare, Greek, or GFE.
After the deed, I made some small talk with her and I could sense her guard coming down a bit. She's only here for another day, so if you feel inclined, she's not bad. 5/10 for me overall.
https://tryst.link/escort/lacey333
-
07-27-23 18:34 #17683Senior Member

Posts: 1065Zella
We caught up a little bit. Sounds like her life became more difficult when she came to Baltimore. She definitely didn't kill the mood. I like working out with her because she's really easy to get along with never any drama.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 18:29 #17682Senior Member

Posts: 994Nice report. That don't look bad at all. Wish the sister had pics somewhere.
Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy
[View Original Post]
BTW, WTF does "gave her the lemonade" mean? LoL 😂
Shooter.
-
07-27-23 18:26 #17681Senior Member

Posts: 1065Cherry
One of the pictures looks like Raven. The others look to be a different girl. When I saw the ad, I was wondering if they were doing doubles. I don't think that's the case though.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 18:24 #17680Senior Member

Posts: 994Dick pics are harmless. Just the dick though. No body, tattoos or face. I've done it before a few dreams. No harm.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 18:04 #17679Senior Member

Posts: 994Looks like my type. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by FunkyBanana
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 18:02 #17678Senior Member

Posts: 994Damn, that's all kinds of fine. I may have to partake. Can she take a decent size D?
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 17:53 #17677Senior Member

Posts: 994Did she have a bunch of life ailment stories that kill your horn buzz? I always had a great time. She always delivered in my dreams but sometimes it was difficult to get past all the talking about her pathetic life and ailments without killing the mood.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
Shooter.
-
07-27-23 17:49 #17676Senior Member

Posts: 994Thanks for the info but just to verify, how personal do you know her? Hope you can appreciate the question. Some guys will post they personally know a provider and turns out they just had a bad time and didn't click. I'm sure your info is legit just wanted to dig a little deeper. Thanks in advance and thanks for the warning.
Originally Posted by Greg900
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 17:47 #17675Senior Member

Posts: 994She's been around for a few years. I saw her once about three years ago. Heavy user. Skin was showing the signs and erratic behavior. Probably one of the worst performances I've ever experienced. Never will even consider repeating, even in a pinch.
Originally Posted by RunUp
[View Original Post]
Shooter Out.
-
07-27-23 15:24 #17674Senior Member

Posts: 1065Baltimore girls
I'm not sure what's going on with the recreational medication in this area. But I've met a few ladies I have had to walk out on because they're just too high. I'm not used to picking up a donation. I definitely have more experience right now. Anyone else noticing the same thing. Unfortunately, these girls only care about one thing and that's staying high. It seems like the juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore with all the drama.
-
07-27-23 15:17 #17673Senior Member

Posts: 1065Zella
Ran into Zella the other day. She's always friendly and never disappoints. Here is a current photo in case anyone's interested.











Reply With Quote




