Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 24515
-
07-24-23 17:15 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 430Missy Monica Duo
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/146529957#.
Any Intel on these two ladies. Lots of ads and no reviews.
-
07-24-23 16:57 #17644Senior Member

Posts: 31No clean room, No clean kitty
That's what I learned in this hobby. I just walk if I see a dirty bathroom or bedroom.
Originally Posted by Bryceman
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 15:36 #17643Senior Member

Posts: 50She let you take her top off? Very reluctant when I saw her in Bolton Hill.
Originally Posted by SignerJeff
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 14:44 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 71I think what this sub needs is a wanted section, to avoid future mongers. If any mention of STD's is not allowed without paperwork to protect the worker, then for us we need a no-go section if more than 5 reports are negative, pics attached as well.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 14:29 #17641Senior Member

Posts: 365Diamond
Yeah I've seen her 3 times in va. She's a good girl. Nice and tight. Creamy pussy when you stroke it good. I like how she tears up when she deepthroat too. I got it on video for extra too. Don't be lazy, Hit her up for her rates. I can't do all the work.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 14:26 #17640Senior Member

Posts: 155All I can say is wow
I took a chance and went to go see this young lady after being stood up by one of my regulars since she was only 8 minutes away. I was not disappointed she's a very attractive lady. Sparing you all the boring miscellaneous details. We get up to the room she starts off with a CBJ which was above average until time to look at her beautiful body. Now on to the main event doing our encounter I realize I had a squirter on my hands. Is she squirts she gets extremely vocal. At this point I am balls deep hitting her a long deep and hard. I looked down and find out that my boys are drenched and her juices and cream along with part of my stomach. She is very flexible so I was able to get her in many of my enjoyable positions. She starts to get vocal for a second time and the eruption comes again this time I cannot hold mine's back I blast deep into the bag clean up look at her and tell her I needed that I will see her again! She said she's not going to be in the game much longer she's trying to stack her bread. And start a family. With a nice body like that and puss the match she's going to make some man a very happy husband.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 13:21 #17639Senior Member

Posts: 347Diamond (new girl)
Haven't found anything on this girl, might take the plunge later this week. Anyone has seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/146523255
-
07-24-23 10:45 #17638Senior Member

Posts: 371Good luck
She robs people and runs. Crazy how girls will do this and people will still see them. Maybe the way to report on girls isn't working very well.
Originally Posted by RunUp
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 10:10 #17637Senior Member

Posts: 602Sky
I contacted her about rates. Seems overpriced to me. See pic.
Originally Posted by RunUp
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 07:28 #17636Senior Member

Posts: 71Any Info
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...tures/57745787
Not sure what to think of this one, anyone partake?
-
07-23-23 06:43 #17635Senior Member

Posts: 647The girl you banged was one-armed Trinity, not Roxie. Roxie is the Italian MILF in the ad with most of the pics. Both seem to be legit and have good reviews. You can't go wrong either way.
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 23:06 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 565Roxi
That wasn't Roxi you smashed. She has a one armed friend who she works with and sometimes advertise on her page.
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 17:04 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 29Allure
Saw Allure a few nights ago out of Catonsville, she shares a pad and number with a few dancers so make sure the one that you want is available. She's a petite Latina spinner, maybe 5' tall at most, pretty face with good skin, slightly deflated b cups with some stretch marks, not very tight down below so maybe she had a kid, no signs of usage, looks to be early 20's. Friendly and gets into the action but no upgrades available. This is her side gig so hours are all over the place. Damage $1. 2 for a qv.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...339/4109369369
-
07-22-23 12:57 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 273Diamond
I recently saw diamond again. It appears menu options has changed back to the good old days bbjs and creampies available. Negotiated a reasonable donation and was omw. Once arrived had to wait 15 mins before I got the room number. She opened the door butt ass naked. We chitchat for minute before she hops up on the bed and start polishing me off well. Above average bbj then spinned her around and dug into her pussy. I tore her ass up no mercy. Finally put her in a pretzel and went at like a jackhammer. Then she told me to fill her up. I drained my balls inside her sugerbowl. Damage 140 ss. Good nut
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/145957440
-
07-22-23 11:23 #17631Senior Member

Posts: 102Dt?
Who's the current deepthroat queen in escort land?








Reply With Quote





