Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 507 557 957 1457 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17675
    Quote Originally Posted by RunUp  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...tures/57745787

    Not sure what to think of this one, anyone partake?
    She's been around for a few years. I saw her once about three years ago. Heavy user. Skin was showing the signs and erratic behavior. Probably one of the worst performances I've ever experienced. Never will even consider repeating, even in a pinch.

    Shooter Out.

  2. #17674

    Baltimore girls

    I'm not sure what's going on with the recreational medication in this area. But I've met a few ladies I have had to walk out on because they're just too high. I'm not used to picking up a donation. I definitely have more experience right now. Anyone else noticing the same thing. Unfortunately, these girls only care about one thing and that's staying high. It seems like the juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore with all the drama.

  3. #17673

    Zella

    Ran into Zella the other day. She's always friendly and never disappoints. Here is a current photo in case anyone's interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3041.jpg‎  

  4. #17672
    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    It's Domme and not dome. Wilkens girls can't do what she does.
    Step on your balls with heels? LOL. Share what you like, I'm sure a monger or two has a recommendation. I always ask the working girls what's the craziest request, many say take a hot steamy shit on chest or mouth. To each their own.

  5. #17671
    It's Domme and not dome. Wilkens girls can't do what she does.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    A buck 50 for head yikes. Hey it's your money and all but I would have just scooped one of the Wilkens track.

  6. #17670
    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    Adding to my sparse review from a few days ago. Peaches is great. She asked me to leave a review as I was leaving her place. I did so hastily and not realizing that there is more than 1 Peaches posting ads. Nice room at a hotel in Columbia. She has a cat so beware if you have allergies. Nothing sexual happens during my time with her so I can't comment on her skills but I gather from other posters that they're good. I just see her for Domme services and she's great at it. She loves to push your limits. This time, she seemed intent on getting me to tap out and use the safeword, which I eventually did. Damage was 150

    This is the Peaches I saw https://callescort.org/443-787-3201.
    A buck 50 for head yikes. Hey it's your money and all but I would have just scooped one of the Wilkens track.

  7. #17669

    Lol

    She hates this board and constantly talks shit about the guys here. Yet asks you to leave a review. Her ego is too big to be worth seeing anymore. Like she's not a 500 dollar girl or service but that's what she insists on.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    Adding to my sparse review from a few days ago. Peaches is great. She asked me to leave a review as I was leaving her place. I did so hastily and not realizing that there is more than 1 Peaches posting ads. Nice room at a hotel in Columbia. She has a cat so beware if you have allergies. Nothing sexual happens during my time with her so I can't comment on her skills but I gather from other posters that they're good. I just see her for Domme services and she's great at it. She loves to push your limits. This time, she seemed intent on getting me to tap out and use the safeword, which I eventually did. Damage was 150

    This is the Peaches I saw https://callescort.org/443-787-3201.

  8. #17668

    Peaches

    Adding to my sparse review from a few days ago. Peaches is great. She asked me to leave a review as I was leaving her place. I did so hastily and not realizing that there is more than 1 Peaches posting ads. Nice room at a hotel in Columbia. She has a cat so beware if you have allergies. Nothing sexual happens during my time with her so I can't comment on her skills but I gather from other posters that they're good. I just see her for Domme services and she's great at it. She loves to push your limits. This time, she seemed intent on getting me to tap out and use the safeword, which I eventually did. Damage was 150

    This is the Peaches I saw https://callescort.org/443-787-3201.

  9. #17667
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoDid  [View Original Post]
    Gram and Treasure (Rosedale) hands down.
    Thanks, searching.

  10. #17666
    She tops my leader board, haven't received anything close in the past 3-6 months. Had JR poking out of the back side of her neck. Hard to get ahold of sometimes. Monkey is strong, she was also drinking a Steele Reserve at 10 am.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0B6BE630-CD60-468F-A228-C9C81E90DB88.jpg‎  

  11. #17665
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make an appointment with Dream couple of days back. She is staying at a cheap motel in Pulaski Highway. When I called her, I heard her bf / pimp in the back ground. So 1st red flag. I asked her about that background talk and she said its her friend's bf. LOL I believed you. Then once I reached her address she asked me to park at a particular spot. Then she walked to my car and said she need cash in advance to pay the room. 2nd red flag. Now its time to act. I thanked her and left the place within minutes. LOL. She need the money before anything starts. She is tall and thick. So beware of her and don't fall in her tricks.
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2405005446
    Reviewed her before, she was in Hagerstown and pulled some bs phone call saying kid was sick and obvious that her man was nearby to scoop her up. Session was nice while it lasted, thick and puss was clean and creamy.

  12. #17664
    Thanks! Will report if I see her.

  13. #17663

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    She actually is heavy on the drugs. It doesn't show because she doesn't inject. Smokes alot of crack and sniffs boy. Not shy at all. She'll wip out a big ole cra.

    Ck pipe and take a big hit before and after the deed. Recently got out of jail so she thick for now but the picture look 50 pounds lighter. She might be bi polar also because at one point, she seemed nice but also seemed like she would run games on clients. Did also mention about the dude hiding in the bathroom sometimes LOL. She is also a time watcher and is bossy.
    I tried to make an appointment with Dream couple of days back. She is staying at a cheap motel in Pulaski Highway. When I called her, I heard her bf / pimp in the back ground. So 1st red flag. I asked her about that background talk and she said its her friend's bf. LOL I believed you. Then once I reached her address she asked me to park at a particular spot. Then she walked to my car and said she need cash in advance to pay the room. 2nd red flag. Now its time to act. I thanked her and left the place within minutes. LOL. She need the money before anything starts. She is tall and thick. So beware of her and don't fall in her tricks.
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2405005446

  14. #17662
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Kay again out elkridge. It was easy setup comms were good all the way there. She gave great gummy bbj then spreaded like peanutbutter. I took her to poundtown and she took like a champ. She gets into I went for ss ended up digging into her guts for 30 min straight no rush. Menu wide open. Damage 80 Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144631850
    Oh Kay back I thought she was retired I haven't seen her for a while.

  15. #17661

    Watch out

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before?: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/146858861.

    She looks familiar.
    I know her personally she will rob you and take all your stuff watch out she's staying in Essex now but was in the city. I'm just warning you guys. But you can do what you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape