Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 1018 1518 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet up with her for a hhr but she said she's in Glen Allen and that's a no-go for me. Unless someone can share that it's all good. I stay away from Henrico and GA.
    Yea me as well even if any of my regulars go there it's a no go. I try to tell all the ones I see to stay out of county especially Henrico. Just not worth the risk. Stay safe.

  2. #29610

  3. #29609

    Ana fitness model

    I came for a weekend trip in Virginia. Anyone seen her before.

    https://www.models-world.com/virgini...fitness-model/

  4. #29608
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 56

    Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    What about the $? I have seen their website a few times and was never sure about $ and kinda assumed it is just a dance LOL.

    So the update on $ would be nice.
    They're full service escorts. Outcall $240. https://sirensva.com/.

  5. #29607
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Not dancers

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    What about the $? I have seen their website a few times and was never sure about $ and kinda assumed it is just a dance LOL.

    So the update on $ would be nice.
    240 to have a girl come out in the RVA area. They are definitely not dancers. They're advertising as dancers so that they don't get busted. Drug dealers don't advertise that they sell kilos of cocaine to the general public do they? LOL. Everybody's got to protect themselves.

  6. #29606

    That was funny

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience. Didn't like that she doesn't ride and you have to k9 with both knees down or both feet on the ground. Said it would be more for GFE although I didn't partake. Very very cute she is but I don't know if petite is the best word to describe her. Skinny? Noassatall? She is safe and cool but I don't know if I would return.
    I actually laughed at you mentioning her parameters for K9. Sounds to me like a mechanical lay, and that she is trying to lessen the chances of a guy hitting her G-Spot LOL.

  7. #29605

    Sanya Rhodes

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    She is I think from TX -- and has been groomed by Zarie -- explains high end Tryst and Instagram content. AND high prices:

    Zarie in Richmond, VA.

    At helloZarie.

    31 May.

    I am beyond excited to introduce everyone to Sanya at sanyarhodes.

    Say hello to the newest provider in the Cville / RVA area!

    Sanya exudes the sort of radiance that can't be captured in pictures. Her light will dazzle you.

    Yes, we are offering duos. 😉.
    Just for fun I checked out her Tryst page. At 600 she was already way out of my league, now she's gone up to 700. I wonder how long before Zarie ups her price just to keep up? LOL.

  8. #29604
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Fijiian is back and reached out to me this morning. I missed her the last time she was here. Comms were super easy as well as location (Midlo).

    Everything covered. CBJ, mish, and finished with k9. Tight kitty, good mic skills, super cute and petite. Will be around until Friday. Highly recommend this one fellas.

    Damage: HHR $.60.

    Stay Safe.
    Similar experience. Didn't like that she doesn't ride and you have to k9 with both knees down or both feet on the ground. Said it would be more for GFE although I didn't partake. Very very cute she is but I don't know if petite is the best word to describe her. Skinny? Noassatall? She is safe and cool but I don't know if I would return.

  9. #29603
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one post for a couple months now. Carrier look up says the number is a wireless. Curious if anyone has seen her before? Reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/765926797327
    Scam. She's real however she attempts to get you to send a deposit.

  10. #29602

    Maci Marie tryst

    Has anyone actually seen her and can give a report.

  11. #29601

    Real, cheap, rough

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of ads of this nature on LC posting from the same area. I'm sure they are legit, but would any of you care to share your experience before I make a decision on indulging?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/146679922
    They all lead to one motel room with an older Latina.

    Cheap and can take a lot, down for anything covered. Not great in the looks department but she's something.

    Haven't sampled for quite a while but I doubt its any different.

  12. #29600
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    I haven't but I would definitely like to know what happens. Be safe.
    She posted on her IG story that she's in DC now.

  13. #29599
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    What about the $? I have seen their website a few times and was never sure about $ and kinda assumed it is just a dance LOL.

    So the update on $ would be nice.
    I would look at his posting history, not much there. From what I had read in the past others have said sirens only do dances. Perhaps it's personal discretion on their behalf or something. Maybe you have to be a known to them. I'd like a breakdown if someone has that. One way or the other.

  14. #29598

    Midlo Latinas

    I've seen a lot of ads of this nature on LC posting from the same area. I'm sure they are legit, but would any of you care to share your experience before I make a decision on indulging?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/146679922

  15. #29597

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her? Definitely looks good. She accepted my request on IG but just trying to be sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/905275413602
    I haven't but I would definitely like to know what happens. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape