Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 1084
-
07-26-23 08:59 #469Senior Member

Posts: 718FineWine
I'm thinking whatever substances she was abusing kicked in a 6 PM last night and the batshit crazy came out. Stay away! Thank god it was a burner number.
Originally Posted by Toulou31
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 07:50 #468Senior Member

Posts: 280Damn that was a 4 hr turnaround.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 21:36 #467Senior Member

Posts: 26Yes about my experience and I didn't even meet her. Well at least you had some fun.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 19:53 #466Senior Member

Posts: 718Fine wine
I amend my statement. Avoid at all costs. Layer in the day, drunk, starts blowing up my phone about conversations we didn't have. Insane. Had to block.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 16:14 #465Senior Member

Posts: 718Fine Wine
She is terribly mean in the early texts. Maybe it's her nerves of screening a new guy and she probably gets her time wasted. Once I got past that (and did a short call) texting was easy. She's safe and not a bait and switch. She enjoys getting off and wants 2 rounds out of you. If you like her pictures, they are accurate. She's a little thick around the middle so if that's an issue for you, choose someone else. It goes with her giant tits and bubble butt as far as I'm concern. I had fun. I might repeat. I only say might because it's not exactly a bargain for a semi-pro. And if I'm paying that, I like variety. But, I got my value.
Originally Posted by Toulou31
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 08:59 #464Senior Member

Posts: 26I interacted with her, scheduled something but as the date was coming up she was sending crazy texts so I ultimately cancelled. She came across scary. Again some providers are like that but I listened my instinct that day.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 06:42 #463Senior Member

Posts: 201Is her profile still available?
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 19:04 #462Regular Member

Posts: 9Ophilia
My first post, I think. Yikes. I met up with Ophilia about a year ago. I would agree with what GermanOwl said, she is a bit flaky and I would describe her as a bit of a head case. Which does have its positives. She is very good looking and fit. The downside was she wanted to give me a blowjob which includes an obligatory finger ramming your asshole. She seemed to like the fact that I was in pain, but I wasn't really enjoying it. If that's your thing, she's your girl. No sex, but she hinted that next time. There wasn't a next time.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 09:04 #461Senior Member

Posts: 101I am sure you can talk her into that but YMMV, but like I said I only ended getting a BBBJ and only went one round due to her claiming she was on her period.
Originally Posted by NapataJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 08:27 #460Senior Member

Posts: 141500 is for 2 rounds right?
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 22:36 #459Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah man, you're the reason I messaged her. Her reply was "good, busy with 2 jobs" so it doesn't look promising.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 21:23 #458Senior Member

Posts: 280Full applause. Congrats sir.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 15:25 #457Senior Member

Posts: 121Miss fine wine
She's real, nice tits, petite. In my opinion she looks better in the pictures, she lives alone in an apartment in Oldsmar, I haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 12:20 #456Senior Member

Posts: 346Miss Fine Wine anyone?
OK, Miss Fine Wine has great pics- an all natural 41 year old who definitely seems dtf and much more, and in text messages sounds like an absolute nymphomaniac!!
Surely one of you guys have already checked her out- I'd appreciate any intel. Open forum or PM!
-
07-23-23 10:03 #455Senior Member

Posts: 101CIA Princess and the 2 Squirting Queens
I currently have around 4-5 chicks that I have in my stable and their profiles have been inactive for a while on the site, so will eventually post a couple of them once I phase them out. But here is a report on 2 of them (without links and will not share at this point since still active with them).
1) CIA princess (redhead 25 yr old) with a nice thin slime body and perky tits. This one I have had over a couple of time and man does she like it in the back door. The first time I met her I ended pounding her ass for must have been at least 15 minutes straight doggy style PSE and from the front. She was squealing and cumming herself that whole time and I was just enjoying it and busted my nut deep inside her ass. She is down to do almost anything BBBJ with CIM swallow, ANAL with CIA, ATM, BBFS with CIP etc. I think I covered all the acronyms LOL. Looks 7/10 (photos online filtered of course). Lots of fun and will keep her in my stable for at least another meet up or two. Our past meet she was ok with a much lower allowance and spent the night and woke me up with a sloppy BBBJ with CIM swallow, cleaning up my cock after it had been in her ass the night before.
2) Squirting queen number 1. Man this one also has been fun and she has a great fit body and nice face to go with it. All on the table as well BBBJ with Swallow, CCFS with CIP, ANAL (have not tried CIA but I am sure I could if I wanted to). The best part of her is her wet pussy that gets very juicy when I pound her to the point she squirts all over my bed and dripping off the sheets and soaking them. I got her in a position where I would fuck her and rub my dick on her clit and she would burst in squirts every time she came. I our recent meet I made her cum at least 10 times and squirt every time she came hence the soaked bedsheets.
Couple of more as I mentioned including squirting queen number 2 chick report coming soon as well as from a Nude / bikini model I connected with. With that said seeking these past couple of months has been rather bad with a lot more fake profiles popping up so it takes a lot of time and effort to get and meetup with chicks that I currently am seeing, so keeping these in my stable for now until I find a replacement or two then I may share the links to these beauties. Some of them I meet now and do not provide allowance each meet but just go to nice restaurants and bars and that keeps them happy for a bit. Its a tough world out there but someone has to do the work, might as well be me.
No need to PM on these chicks, do your own work and you may come across them yourselves (although I noticed that the chicks I have in my stable do not login to their accounts frequently or at all. So good luck).










Reply With Quote





