Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1085
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #470

    Bad bunny meh experience

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-b000830e9908

    https://tryst.link/escort/violetbunny

    Met up with this chick via Seeking, but posting link to her escort page in case you mongrels want to contact her that way. I will keep it short but overall an average experience with a hot chick. On her profile she states she is 21/22 but she showed me her I'd and she is actually 20. That was important because I wanted to grab drinks at a public place first but she was kinda nervous so she then confessed that she was 20 (and when we met showed me her I'd). Unbeknownst to her before we met I found out she was an escort as well (I have awesome internet sleuth skills LOL), so I had my expectations in check when meeting, although texting she came across not as a full pro but as a SB semi pro (Whatever that means).

    So I asked ahead of time, what she allows and she kept it open, which normally is a good sign but knowing she is an escort I figured she would be rather restrictive. In any case, as she is a blonde with a nice perky tits and a firm ass, I decided to pull the trigger. So we ended up only meeting at my place and hanging out. All great and we vibed and no rush, and we had a good chat and vibed. It went downhill from there though. Once we got to my bedroom and naked she asked if I had a condom (I was expecting that), so I said no and was expecting her to pull one out, so she was very against even sucking my cock without a condom which honestly gives me full pro vibes. She refused further and said my dick smelled even though she didn't come close to it. So I am thinking maybe it smells like the redheads ass from the other day, who knows. So I miraculously did find a condom as I did want to fuck her and we put the raincoat on. Some DFK and good sucking and then proceeded to pound her from front and doggy style. Since I can't come with a condom (which she commented is gross, don't know why) anyway a big vibe killer. So basically I came by jerking myself off and her rubbing my balls and refusing even to suck my balls. I think I was still coming and wiping myself when she left and said no need to walk her out the door.

    Anyway she is visiting from Miami apparently and here till this Sunday if any of you vultures want to try and catch her despite her restrictions. If you do PM me and I can give you more details.

    Overall experience 5/10.

    Looks: Online 9/10, in person 8/10 (a lot of acne filtered out in the pictures) but her body is 9/10.

    CFS, CBJ and she would be open to anal but only at an additional up charge. She stated that since I am only giving her 400 no way anal. I asked how much more and she stated 500 LOL. I will stick to my redhead CIA princess for 300 total LOL.

    Damage: 400 via Seeking, she may charge more through the escort site.

    WIR: No, given the restrictions.

    Happy Mongering my friends! And as usual, hope to see reports from you guys and not just me using this forum as my personal blog.

  2. #469

    FineWine

    I'm thinking whatever substances she was abusing kicked in a 6 PM last night and the batshit crazy came out. Stay away! Thank god it was a burner number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toulou31  [View Original Post]
    Yes about my experience and I didn't even meet her. Well at least you had some fun.

  3. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    I amend my statement. Avoid at all costs. Layer in the day, drunk, starts blowing up my phone about conversations we didn't have. Insane. Had to block.
    Damn that was a 4 hr turnaround.

  4. #467
    Yes about my experience and I didn't even meet her. Well at least you had some fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    I amend my statement. Avoid at all costs. Layer in the day, drunk, starts blowing up my phone about conversations we didn't have. Insane. Had to block.

  5. #466

    Fine wine

    I amend my statement. Avoid at all costs. Layer in the day, drunk, starts blowing up my phone about conversations we didn't have. Insane. Had to block.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    She is terribly mean in the early texts. Maybe it's her nerves of screening a new guy and she probably gets her time wasted. Once I got past that (and did a short call) texting was easy. She's safe and not a bait and switch. She enjoys getting off and wants 2 rounds out of you. If you like her pictures, they are accurate. She's a little thick around the middle so if that's an issue for you, choose someone else. It goes with her giant tits and bubble butt as far as I'm concern. I had fun. I might repeat. I only say might because it's not exactly a bargain for a semi-pro. And if I'm paying that, I like variety. But, I got my value.

  6. #465

    Fine Wine

    She is terribly mean in the early texts. Maybe it's her nerves of screening a new guy and she probably gets her time wasted. Once I got past that (and did a short call) texting was easy. She's safe and not a bait and switch. She enjoys getting off and wants 2 rounds out of you. If you like her pictures, they are accurate. She's a little thick around the middle so if that's an issue for you, choose someone else. It goes with her giant tits and bubble butt as far as I'm concern. I had fun. I might repeat. I only say might because it's not exactly a bargain for a semi-pro. And if I'm paying that, I like variety. But, I got my value.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toulou31  [View Original Post]
    I interacted with her, scheduled something but as the date was coming up she was sending crazy texts so I ultimately cancelled. She came across scary. Again some providers are like that but I listened my instinct that day.

  7. #464
    I interacted with her, scheduled something but as the date was coming up she was sending crazy texts so I ultimately cancelled. She came across scary. Again some providers are like that but I listened my instinct that day.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    Is her profile still available?

  8. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    OK, Miss Fine Wine has great pics- an all natural 41 year old who definitely seems dtf and much more, and in text messages sounds like an absolute nymphomaniac!!

    Surely one of you guys have already checked her out- I'd appreciate any intel. Open forum or PM!
    Is her profile still available?

  9. #462

    Ophilia

    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    If I recall Ophilia was reviewed in this forum previously (if I remember what the reviewer said it was not a good experience and flaky, bad comms). I had messaged with TampaBae and even facetimed. Definitely the real deal and she was a previous porn / fetish performer. I had reported this in one of my reports. Unfortunately our schedules were not aligning so I never got around to meeting her.
    My first post, I think. Yikes. I met up with Ophilia about a year ago. I would agree with what GermanOwl said, she is a bit flaky and I would describe her as a bit of a head case. Which does have its positives. She is very good looking and fit. The downside was she wanted to give me a blowjob which includes an obligatory finger ramming your asshole. She seemed to like the fact that I was in pain, but I wasn't really enjoying it. If that's your thing, she's your girl. No sex, but she hinted that next time. There wasn't a next time.

  10. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by NapataJohn  [View Original Post]
    500 is for 2 rounds right?
    I am sure you can talk her into that but YMMV, but like I said I only ended getting a BBBJ and only went one round due to her claiming she was on her period.

  11. #460
    500 is for 2 rounds right?

  12. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    If I recall Ophilia was reviewed in this forum previously (if I remember what the reviewer said it was not a good experience and flaky, bad comms). I had messaged with TampaBae and even facetimed. Definitely the real deal and she was a previous porn / fetish performer. I had reported this in one of my reports. Unfortunately our schedules were not aligning so I never got around to meeting her.
    Yeah man, you're the reason I messaged her. Her reply was "good, busy with 2 jobs" so it doesn't look promising.

  13. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    I currently have around 4-5 chicks that I have in my stable and their profiles have been inactive for a while on the site, so will eventually post a couple of them once I phase them out. But here is a report on 2 of them (without links and will not share at this point since still active with them).

    1) CIA princess (redhead 25 yr old) with a nice thin slime body and perky tits. This one I have had over a couple of time and man does she like it in the back door. The first time I met her I ended pounding her ass for must have been at least 15 minutes straight doggy style PSE and from the front. She was squealing and cumming herself that whole time and I was just enjoying it and busted my nut deep inside her ass. She is down to do almost anything BBBJ with CIM swallow, ANAL with CIA, ATM, BBFS with CIP etc. I think I covered all the acronyms LOL. Looks 7/10 (photos online filtered of course). Lots of fun and will keep her in my stable for at least another meet up or two. Our past meet she was ok with a much lower allowance and spent the night and woke me up with a sloppy BBBJ with CIM swallow, cleaning up my cock after it had been in her ass the night before.

    2) Squirting queen number 1. Man this one also has been fun and she has a great fit body and nice face to go with it. All on the table as well BBBJ with Swallow, CCFS with CIP, ANAL (have not tried CIA but I am sure I could if I wanted to). The best part of her is her wet pussy that gets very juicy when I pound her to the point she squirts all over my bed and dripping off the sheets and soaking them. I got her in a position where I would fuck her and rub my dick on her clit and she would burst in squirts every time she came. I our recent meet I made her cum at least 10 times and squirt every time she came hence the soaked bedsheets.

    Couple of more as I mentioned including squirting queen number 2 chick report coming soon as well as from a Nude / bikini model I connected with. With that said seeking these past couple of months has been rather bad with a lot more fake profiles popping up so it takes a lot of time and effort to get and meetup with chicks that I currently am seeing, so keeping these in my stable for now until I find a replacement or two then I may share the links to these beauties. Some of them I meet now and do not provide allowance each meet but just go to nice restaurants and bars and that keeps them happy for a bit. Its a tough world out there but someone has to do the work, might as well be me.

    No need to PM on these chicks, do your own work and you may come across them yourselves (although I noticed that the chicks I have in my stable do not login to their accounts frequently or at all. So good luck).
    Full applause. Congrats sir.

  14. #457

    Miss fine wine

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    OK, Miss Fine Wine has great pics- an all natural 41 year old who definitely seems dtf and much more, and in text messages sounds like an absolute nymphomaniac!!

    Surely one of you guys have already checked her out- I'd appreciate any intel. Open forum or PM!
    She's real, nice tits, petite. In my opinion she looks better in the pictures, she lives alone in an apartment in Oldsmar, I haven't repeated.

  15. #456

    Miss Fine Wine anyone?

    OK, Miss Fine Wine has great pics- an all natural 41 year old who definitely seems dtf and much more, and in text messages sounds like an absolute nymphomaniac!!

    Surely one of you guys have already checked her out- I'd appreciate any intel. Open forum or PM!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2889.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape