Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 1085
-
07-27-23 23:35 #470Senior Member

Posts: 101Bad bunny meh experience
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-b000830e9908
https://tryst.link/escort/violetbunny
Met up with this chick via Seeking, but posting link to her escort page in case you mongrels want to contact her that way. I will keep it short but overall an average experience with a hot chick. On her profile she states she is 21/22 but she showed me her I'd and she is actually 20. That was important because I wanted to grab drinks at a public place first but she was kinda nervous so she then confessed that she was 20 (and when we met showed me her I'd). Unbeknownst to her before we met I found out she was an escort as well (I have awesome internet sleuth skills LOL), so I had my expectations in check when meeting, although texting she came across not as a full pro but as a SB semi pro (Whatever that means).
So I asked ahead of time, what she allows and she kept it open, which normally is a good sign but knowing she is an escort I figured she would be rather restrictive. In any case, as she is a blonde with a nice perky tits and a firm ass, I decided to pull the trigger. So we ended up only meeting at my place and hanging out. All great and we vibed and no rush, and we had a good chat and vibed. It went downhill from there though. Once we got to my bedroom and naked she asked if I had a condom (I was expecting that), so I said no and was expecting her to pull one out, so she was very against even sucking my cock without a condom which honestly gives me full pro vibes. She refused further and said my dick smelled even though she didn't come close to it. So I am thinking maybe it smells like the redheads ass from the other day, who knows. So I miraculously did find a condom as I did want to fuck her and we put the raincoat on. Some DFK and good sucking and then proceeded to pound her from front and doggy style. Since I can't come with a condom (which she commented is gross, don't know why) anyway a big vibe killer. So basically I came by jerking myself off and her rubbing my balls and refusing even to suck my balls. I think I was still coming and wiping myself when she left and said no need to walk her out the door.
Anyway she is visiting from Miami apparently and here till this Sunday if any of you vultures want to try and catch her despite her restrictions. If you do PM me and I can give you more details.
Overall experience 5/10.
Looks: Online 9/10, in person 8/10 (a lot of acne filtered out in the pictures) but her body is 9/10.
CFS, CBJ and she would be open to anal but only at an additional up charge. She stated that since I am only giving her 400 no way anal. I asked how much more and she stated 500 LOL. I will stick to my redhead CIA princess for 300 total LOL.
Damage: 400 via Seeking, she may charge more through the escort site.
WIR: No, given the restrictions.
Happy Mongering my friends! And as usual, hope to see reports from you guys and not just me using this forum as my personal blog.
-
07-26-23 08:59 #469Senior Member

Posts: 718FineWine
I'm thinking whatever substances she was abusing kicked in a 6 PM last night and the batshit crazy came out. Stay away! Thank god it was a burner number.
Originally Posted by Toulou31
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 07:50 #468Senior Member

Posts: 280Damn that was a 4 hr turnaround.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 21:36 #467Senior Member

Posts: 26Yes about my experience and I didn't even meet her. Well at least you had some fun.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 19:53 #466Senior Member

Posts: 718Fine wine
I amend my statement. Avoid at all costs. Layer in the day, drunk, starts blowing up my phone about conversations we didn't have. Insane. Had to block.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 16:14 #465Senior Member

Posts: 718Fine Wine
She is terribly mean in the early texts. Maybe it's her nerves of screening a new guy and she probably gets her time wasted. Once I got past that (and did a short call) texting was easy. She's safe and not a bait and switch. She enjoys getting off and wants 2 rounds out of you. If you like her pictures, they are accurate. She's a little thick around the middle so if that's an issue for you, choose someone else. It goes with her giant tits and bubble butt as far as I'm concern. I had fun. I might repeat. I only say might because it's not exactly a bargain for a semi-pro. And if I'm paying that, I like variety. But, I got my value.
Originally Posted by Toulou31
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 08:59 #464Senior Member

Posts: 26I interacted with her, scheduled something but as the date was coming up she was sending crazy texts so I ultimately cancelled. She came across scary. Again some providers are like that but I listened my instinct that day.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 06:42 #463Senior Member

Posts: 201Is her profile still available?
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 19:04 #462Regular Member

Posts: 9Ophilia
My first post, I think. Yikes. I met up with Ophilia about a year ago. I would agree with what GermanOwl said, she is a bit flaky and I would describe her as a bit of a head case. Which does have its positives. She is very good looking and fit. The downside was she wanted to give me a blowjob which includes an obligatory finger ramming your asshole. She seemed to like the fact that I was in pain, but I wasn't really enjoying it. If that's your thing, she's your girl. No sex, but she hinted that next time. There wasn't a next time.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 09:04 #461Senior Member

Posts: 101I am sure you can talk her into that but YMMV, but like I said I only ended getting a BBBJ and only went one round due to her claiming she was on her period.
Originally Posted by NapataJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 08:27 #460Senior Member

Posts: 141500 is for 2 rounds right?
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 22:36 #459Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah man, you're the reason I messaged her. Her reply was "good, busy with 2 jobs" so it doesn't look promising.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 21:23 #458Senior Member

Posts: 280Full applause. Congrats sir.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 15:25 #457Senior Member

Posts: 121Miss fine wine
She's real, nice tits, petite. In my opinion she looks better in the pictures, she lives alone in an apartment in Oldsmar, I haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 12:20 #456Senior Member

Posts: 346Miss Fine Wine anyone?
OK, Miss Fine Wine has great pics- an all natural 41 year old who definitely seems dtf and much more, and in text messages sounds like an absolute nymphomaniac!!
Surely one of you guys have already checked her out- I'd appreciate any intel. Open forum or PM!










Reply With Quote




