Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 810 1310 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20203

    Red Flags

    Not saying she is not real but she has some strong red flags. 1) Out if Indy area code, 2) Only been posting one day, 3) Not many ads posted. Those are always things to look at when reviewing ads. She could be legit and uf so, I would enjoy meeting her too. I just don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamgg  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

    I'm looking for a safe MILF to play with. Any intel on this one? Everyday she posts an ad. So. I hope she is trustworthy:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/146611632

  2. #20202
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamgg  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

    I'm looking for a safe MILF to play with. Any intel on this one? Everyday she posts an ad. So. I hope she is trustworthy:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/146611632
    Aren't we all. You should really go see her and let us know how she is. Your 8 posts go back 5 years asking for info. You'd get a lot more help if you actually reviewed a girl or had info on one. Just trying to help out here.

  3. #20201
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    She was so high, she passed out while trying to do a BJ.
    I haven't seen her, but it's astonishing how often this has happened to me.

  4. #20200

    Looking for a safe MILF

    Hi!

    I'm looking for a safe MILF to play with. Any intel on this one? Everyday she posts an ad. So. I hope she is trustworthy:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/146611632

  5. #20199
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a lead on a full service provider that has braces and a nice Bush?
    Jayla with DI has braces but I doubt she has a Bush. She didn't when I saw her months ago. Never know she may now.

  6. #20198
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    She was so high, she passed out while trying to do a BJ.
    What did you do in that situation? When that happened to me a couple times with party girls at college, I proceeded to rail her to my heart's content. Nowadays, though, I would hesitate to continue; even with a paid escort.

    Did you just leave her to sleep it off? Hypothetically?

  7. #20197

    The last time I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Had two days in a row where she ghosted me upon my arrival at her hotel at the agreed upon time. An hour after the second try, she begged me to come back and lowered her rate considerably to entice me. But I was already back home and wasn't about to get ghosted a third time. This was late last fall.
    She was so high, she passed out while trying to do a BJ.

  8. #20196

    Carissa

    Had two days in a row where she ghosted me upon my arrival at her hotel at the agreed upon time. An hour after the second try, she begged me to come back and lowered her rate considerably to entice me. But I was already back home and wasn't about to get ghosted a third time. This was late last fall.

  9. #20195

  10. #20194

    Braces and a Bush

    Anyone have a lead on a full service provider that has braces and a nice Bush?

  11. #20193

    Sex Party

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor  [View Original Post]
    I went to a sex party organized by a friend of mine about 10 days ago. I think it was advertised several places on some sites. I went for the 3 for 300 deal for 30 minutes. I enjoyed and rarely do you get this kind of deal. I actually had four girls which is perhaps too many LOL. Anyway it was successful. The four in attendance were Vanessa, JackkiO, Taylor, and Cherry. Vanessa a lovely lady, bigger but very open to anything, Taylor just legal and a gorgeous late teen body, JackkiO pretty young black girl, sweet, preggo with huge breasts and of course Cherry P. All were real and exactly as they look on their pics. Quite an experience.

    Have fun numenor.
    So many questions here. Who are these girls? How do I find them? Are their pics posted somewhere? Where was the party advertised? How do I find out about the next one? Any more info you can give would be greatly appreciated!

  12. #20192
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    You paid $120 for a blowjob?! She'd better have a throat of gold, platinum pussy and diamond butt plug if she's milking like that.
    That's about what I've been paying for a reasonably attractive woman to take a shot in the mouth, yeah. If you've got a bargain basement throat goat that isn't a hell beast let me know, I'm down.

    That being said, wouldn't pay that for a car date.
    Last edited by Dracos; 07-24-23 at 13:14. Reason: Adding context

  13. #20191

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing that you need to tell me, or anybody else for that matter needs to tell me they can't be put it here on the forum. I get burnt out on all the private messages I get that are not necessary. Here's the deal with the squirter how it went with me. About a month of messaging on secret benefits. About two months of messaging by text, a public meet and greet that she was paid for a private meet and greet which she was paid for, but there was no intimate activity and then finally another private meet and greet where she submitted for $500. Now since then just like always she'll see me for 60 or $80. But pretty sure you're going to have to go through the course that I went through.
    Thanks for the heads up. No disrespect meant.

  14. #20190

    Tess

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    I seen her for car BJ. BBBJ and swallowed 120.

    Her FS rates are high. My guess is that she is good.
    You paid $120 for a blowjob?! She'd better have a throat of gold, platinum pussy and diamond butt plug if she's milking like that.

  15. #20189

    Tess

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has any experience with this girl. Thinking about putting her on my to do list.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146088472
    I seen her for car BJ. BBBJ and swallowed 120.

    Her FS rates are high. My guess is that she is good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape