Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 810 1310 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20184

    Excuses

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually fucked this chick? I know she would rope people in and then make excuses why she couldn't fuck and charge 150 for a HJ. But now, she's posting vids saying she's FS. She's hot as fuck. I'd like to get if it's up for the getting. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146165501
    Yes, with me, she'd had an emergency procedure, promised to make it up if I gave her a good review. Gets you in, and it's basically bait and switch with service. She has changed her hair color, but the dimples are a dead giveaway. As a side note, her pictures are heavily filtered! Looks are a 6, service is a 2, she is a chatterbox.

  2. #20183

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    I guess everyone's blowing up your inbox. Sent another PM.
    I was going to up the donation. Your inbox is full. If this works out or not I appreciate the input.

  3. #20182

    Don't

    Just my two cents. I've seen her sister for a massage (half assed) and they both run the same b. S. I'd pass if I were you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually fucked this chick? I know she would rope people in and then make excuses why she couldn't fuck and charge 150 for a HJ. But now, she's posting vids saying she's FS. She's hot as fuck. I'd like to get if it's up for the getting. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146165501

  4. #20181

    Anyone?

    Has anyone actually fucked this chick? I know she would rope people in and then make excuses why she couldn't fuck and charge 150 for a HJ. But now, she's posting vids saying she's FS. She's hot as fuck. I'd like to get if it's up for the getting. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146165501

  5. #20180

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    She will let you nut in her butt for 100 $ xtra.
    This is by far the best post I've ever seen. Thank you.

  6. #20179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    1. 2

    Quote Originally Posted by AusEx  [View Original Post]
    Qv - 1. 2.

    Hh - 1. 8.

    H - 2. 4.
    I managed to see her this week. She does look like her pics. Safe location out west, in her apartment. Walked in received me with a hug. Friendly and chilled personality. Walked me to her room. Gave me a great bbj. She really gets into it. Haven't had one of those in awhile. Almost came but told her to stop. Than she put the hat on me for rcg which made me finish quick LOL. 1. 2.

  7. #20178

    Tess

    Wondered if anyone has any experience with this girl. Thinking about putting her on my to do list.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146088472

  8. #20177
    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    21st and Shadeland comes to mind immediately.
    But that's where all the fun girls are.

  9. #20176

    Dangerous areas

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo88  [View Original Post]
    Newish to town still feeling my way around. Just wanted to know if there are certain areas in the city to avoid going or at least be very cautious when visiting especially at night?
    21st and Shadeland comes to mind immediately.

  10. #20175

    Gorgeous but. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinForFun  [View Original Post]
    This southern gal is legit. If she is in your budget she is a great time and a beautiful mature woman. Fantastic body and very sweet.

    I have known her for years and she is good people.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/328556282882
    Looks phenomenal, insanely good body, for someone her age, or anyone for that matter. Very friendly, welcoming, safe location. That being said, a lot of rules for 500/ hr, more than I would probably want to deal with again. Everything covered, no kissing. In a bind, I'd probably go for the QV (which I never do) or the 1/2 hour, based simply upon her looks and attitude.

  11. #20174
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo88  [View Original Post]
    Newish to town still feeling my way around. Just wanted to know if there are certain areas in the city to avoid going or at least be very cautious when visiting especially at night?
    Lived here more than half a century (holy phuck. I'm old). Anything on Shadeland Avenue. Avoid anything and everything with a Washington Street address, in and out of the 465 loop. 38th street inside of 465 is dodgy as well, but outside of the loop on the west side can be decent. I'm sure there are those who will differ, but my orgasm has value to me, and I'm willing to pay more money to avoid never being able to experience one again. If you can rent a room for less than 90 or 100 bucks, avoid. That's not to say that escorts in these areas are dishonest and violent or potentially violent, but your odds are substantially higher in the areas I've listed. Carmel, Fishers, Eagle Creek (38th street outside of 465), most of Castleton, Southport, most of Greenwood / South side should be fine. Another good rule of thumb is that if it's a mom and pop place motel, stay away.

    There are exceptions to every one of these rules, but not many.

  12. #20173

    Places to avoid?

    Newish to town still feeling my way around. Just wanted to know if there are certain areas in the city to avoid going or at least be very cautious when visiting especially at night?

  13. #20172

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    My personal preferences probably aren't what everyone else likes. I'm not going to say how great one is then why I continue or discontinue to visit. Every one of them were good at one level, I usually stop visiting because it just got old, or felt it was time to move on. Locally, I will add this one, while not perfect seems to be trustworthy and reliable.

    She's not an overweight lady nor does she bounce off the walls. Not the greatest location so as always, watch your surroundings. I personally don't explore unknown areas in the dark. Just treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/490023451665
    She will let you nut in her butt for 100 $ xtra.

  14. #20171
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestoner421  [View Original Post]
    Was she alright looking?

    Why not walk away if she wasn't up to your standards when she answered the door.
    She was ok, couldn't have predicted the mechanical nature performance. Sometimes they can make up for it with a good performance. Like I said, roll of the dice and I rolled with it that day.

  15. #20170
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister305  [View Original Post]
    Setup another appointment to see one of these Latina chics last week, I know it's a roll of the dice. Came up to the same room I've been to before. Unfortunately got an older gal probably 45 with fake boobs. All business, mechanical. Luckily I negotiated 80 before hand, but she was not happy about that. She jerked me off with the bag on, got out of there. Took the L on this go round.
    Was she alright looking?

    Why not walk away if she wasn't up to your standards when she answered the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape