Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 810 1310 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20188
    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    21st and Shadeland comes to mind immediately.
    But that's where all the fun girls are.

  2. #20187

    Dangerous areas

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo88  [View Original Post]
    Newish to town still feeling my way around. Just wanted to know if there are certain areas in the city to avoid going or at least be very cautious when visiting especially at night?
    21st and Shadeland comes to mind immediately.

  3. #20186

    Gorgeous but. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinForFun  [View Original Post]
    This southern gal is legit. If she is in your budget she is a great time and a beautiful mature woman. Fantastic body and very sweet.

    I have known her for years and she is good people.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/328556282882
    Looks phenomenal, insanely good body, for someone her age, or anyone for that matter. Very friendly, welcoming, safe location. That being said, a lot of rules for 500/ hr, more than I would probably want to deal with again. Everything covered, no kissing. In a bind, I'd probably go for the QV (which I never do) or the 1/2 hour, based simply upon her looks and attitude.

  4. #20185
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo88  [View Original Post]
    Newish to town still feeling my way around. Just wanted to know if there are certain areas in the city to avoid going or at least be very cautious when visiting especially at night?
    Lived here more than half a century (holy phuck. I'm old). Anything on Shadeland Avenue. Avoid anything and everything with a Washington Street address, in and out of the 465 loop. 38th street inside of 465 is dodgy as well, but outside of the loop on the west side can be decent. I'm sure there are those who will differ, but my orgasm has value to me, and I'm willing to pay more money to avoid never being able to experience one again. If you can rent a room for less than 90 or 100 bucks, avoid. That's not to say that escorts in these areas are dishonest and violent or potentially violent, but your odds are substantially higher in the areas I've listed. Carmel, Fishers, Eagle Creek (38th street outside of 465), most of Castleton, Southport, most of Greenwood / South side should be fine. Another good rule of thumb is that if it's a mom and pop place motel, stay away.

    There are exceptions to every one of these rules, but not many.

  5. #20184

    Places to avoid?

    Newish to town still feeling my way around. Just wanted to know if there are certain areas in the city to avoid going or at least be very cautious when visiting especially at night?

  6. #20183

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    My personal preferences probably aren't what everyone else likes. I'm not going to say how great one is then why I continue or discontinue to visit. Every one of them were good at one level, I usually stop visiting because it just got old, or felt it was time to move on. Locally, I will add this one, while not perfect seems to be trustworthy and reliable.

    She's not an overweight lady nor does she bounce off the walls. Not the greatest location so as always, watch your surroundings. I personally don't explore unknown areas in the dark. Just treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/490023451665
    She will let you nut in her butt for 100 $ xtra.

  7. #20182
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestoner421  [View Original Post]
    Was she alright looking?

    Why not walk away if she wasn't up to your standards when she answered the door.
    She was ok, couldn't have predicted the mechanical nature performance. Sometimes they can make up for it with a good performance. Like I said, roll of the dice and I rolled with it that day.

  8. #20181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister305  [View Original Post]
    Setup another appointment to see one of these Latina chics last week, I know it's a roll of the dice. Came up to the same room I've been to before. Unfortunately got an older gal probably 45 with fake boobs. All business, mechanical. Luckily I negotiated 80 before hand, but she was not happy about that. She jerked me off with the bag on, got out of there. Took the L on this go round.
    Was she alright looking?

    Why not walk away if she wasn't up to your standards when she answered the door.

  9. #20180

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    She is meth addict and please watch out not lot of teeth and pic is old.
    Who are you talking about the chicken? I'm talking about has all her teeth. And doesn't do meth. Wrong illegal substance.

  10. #20179

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    The squirter wants to know how much you're willing to pay. She's 37 skinny Caucasian, long brunette hair.
    I guess everyone's blowing up your inbox. Sent another PM.

  11. #20178

    Met her in the past

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I'll just add, skinny, thin, fit ladies are hard to find? There's nothing the matter with plump, personally I just don't care for the theory of more cushion for the pushin! I've been sticking with my reliable go to's when I can. One is hot and cold responding, the other let me go bare but insisted I pull out and don't get any on her, and another new one for me posted 15 year old pictures. Another young beauty who I enjoyed with a pharma issue fell completely off the map, and 2 of my favorites travel city to city with only brief Indy visits. So please, share the harem of the thinner ladies. ?
    She is meth addict and please watch out not lot of teeth and pic is old.

  12. #20177

    Southport super8

    Setup another appointment to see one of these Latina chics last week, I know it's a roll of the dice. Came up to the same room I've been to before. Unfortunately got an older gal probably 45 with fake boobs. All business, mechanical. Luckily I negotiated 80 before hand, but she was not happy about that. She jerked me off with the bag on, got out of there. Took the L on this go round.

  13. #20176

    Posting

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    You should post it here.
    My personal preferences probably aren't what everyone else likes. I'm not going to say how great one is then why I continue or discontinue to visit. Every one of them were good at one level, I usually stop visiting because it just got old, or felt it was time to move on. Locally, I will add this one, while not perfect seems to be trustworthy and reliable.

    She's not an overweight lady nor does she bounce off the walls. Not the greatest location so as always, watch your surroundings. I personally don't explore unknown areas in the dark. Just treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/490023451665

  14. #20175

    I could tell you

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    Where she located?
    I can tell you exactly where she is right now by the time you read this, she won't be there. Basically stays with whoever does not host.

  15. #20174

    Scam Alert. Star

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/256126930826

    I know, I know. Never pay a deposit. She seemed completely legit and I was willing to risk $30 to get an outcall to my hotel.

    Anyway, said she was on her way and gave me an ETA. Never showed and ghosted me on text.

    Stupid on my part. No reports on her so I tried to TOFTT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape